Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An Idea!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
neko_ceko
Some admin should make a sticky post in "Hints and Finds", of all Easter eggs and shit like that.
I seen it in other GTA Fan sites.
Zen
http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=788211

It's a shame, because of the fact that there's been hardly any participation from anyone (because we're not omniscient), that topic has slowly been falling down the list.
neko_ceko
Oo.
See I didn't saw that. Because its in guides, and nobody looks there, so post it in Hints and Finds tongue.gif
Zen
Psy specifically wanted it in Guides because it's easier to edit for the main site and members can submit their finds without having to email it in.

So it's staying there I'm afraid.
neko_ceko
Oh well
1UP
QUOTE(Zen @ Jun 17 2008, 05:25 AM) [snapback]1448569[/snapback]
Psy specifically wanted it in Guides because it's easier to edit for the main site and members can submit their finds without having to email it in.

So it's staying there I'm afraid.

There a way to have a sticky in hints n finds that leads to that page? Sorta like when a topic is moved I suppose. Not sure how stupid that sounded. :x
Zen
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.