Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Popups about some signature or something
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Sharpie Fetish
so im just browsing gta4.tv (only site i am) and i constantly keep getting some fucking thing asking me to allow a signature that has expired or some shit i keep pressing cancel but its come back up 2 times since i dont have a pic of it yet but next time it comes up i will i dont suppose it will have anything to do with some of the adverts oh and it doesnt seem a normal popup seems a proper windows one tried to clik off it (without cancelling) and it refuses to let me off til i cancel
psychÝ

Despite the fact you have no idea what you are talking about I will continue...all it is is that one of the ads has an expired security certificate to could be either cause the ad is dodgy or because the most up to date version of Java isn't installed on your computer. Or the date could be set wrong on your computer.

It is an external problem.
Darth Sexy
I noticed this too.
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jun 15 2008, 01:28 AM) [snapback]1448019[/snapback]

Despite the fact you have no idea what you are talking about I will continue...all it is is that one of the ads has an expired security certificate to could be either cause the ad is dodgy or because the most up to date version of Java isn't installed on your computer. Or the date could be set wrong on your computer.

It is an external problem.

I have no idea what im taking about? No shit dumbass i wouldnt come on here for an answer if i knew what to do

Heres a pic perhaps detetive dick up there can work it out

neko_ceko
Oo
I get that too
DiO
Ive been getting it lately aswell. Really annonying.
Nec
It is a link certificate (a linked image on the page) from what I saw, and I have been getting it, too. I just hit continue after a while because I got sick of it popping up.
Zen
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.