Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grand Theft Awesome: A Flash Parody
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pyrocy
If you're a fan of Egoraptor's long running series of fast paced flash cartoons like Metal Gear Awesome, you'll love this. It executes the topical humor flawlessly and even though it isn't made by Egoraptor himself, it's still a great flash animation.

If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps Niko committing petty crimes will tickle your fancy.

Thanks to R3VOLUTiON16 from GTAForums for the heads up!
neko_ceko
Parts I lold:
When he jacked the cab and said God damn I don't want to jack him!
Then when he said Hey look a flying rat and killed him,
when he said: You'll never get me I have cheats!
and when Roman called him and asked: "Wanna go bowling?" and he said "I'm busy I don't want to go fucking bowling"

Its really like GTA IV lol

P.S. I liked 1st one more
Anton
metal gear awesome is well better than this
NIGGALICIOUS
LMMFAO!!!! It was great
Hardcore Ottoman
That is awesome. I don't think it is any less than Egoraptor's stuff at all because it took the essence of GTAIV everyone mostly disliked and brought it out in a humorous way.

9/10
DiO
Pretty funny just like Metal Gear Awesome is pretty funny. Still wouldn't be giving them 10s like they have on new grounds.
Zen
That was good tongue.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
HAHA that was great i cracked up at FOR THE LAST TIME I DONT WANT TO GO BOWLING! Ok, maybe later!
bOnEs
lol, needing health from a vendor, he gets hit by a car, leaving him with practically nothing... lol, i don't know how many times that happened to me laugh.gif...
Jasonhh
LMAO, that was funny as hell.
DuPz0r
Haha, that hit the nail on the head.
MyLittleFriend
LMFAO! I was cracking my ass up the whole fucking time on the first one biggrin.gif
NIGGALICIOUS
PERFECT LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.