Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atlanta
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
GTAMansion
I would like it in Atlanta.

One because it has great places to see and visit.
Two it is one of the most violent places in america.
Three I could really imagine a GTA set our downtown is alot like Liberty city.
Four if they had like a San Andreas theme , it would match perfectly with the city.
Five there are all types of races in Altanta, Chinese, black, white mexican, russian and other types.
Six it could finally be the carcer city everyone wants
It has alot of sceneray like it could be hood and everything then turn into prepy rich kid place.
There is alot to keep you enetertained.
And it far different from a famous huge big city type of location we all know.
Skinny 
I'm not too sure I would enjoy that too much. What seperates Atlanta from Liberty (other than the weather), in the way the atmosphere and the islands do for Vice City?
Thrilla in Manila
I've lived in Atlanta before and I would fucking boycott R* games if they set it here. Let me counterpoint.

1. because it has great places to see and visit.
2. it is one of the most violent places in america.
3. Three I could really imagine a GTA set our downtown is alot like Liberty city.
4. Four if they had like a San Andreas theme , it would match perfectly with the city.
5. there are all types of races in Altanta, Chinese, black, white mexican, russian and other types.
6. it could finally be the carcer city everyone wants
7. It has alot of sceneray like it could be hood and everything then turn into prepy rich kid place.
8. There is alot to keep you enetertained.
9. And it far different from a famous huge big city type of location we all know.

1. Not really, there's virtually nowhere to go in Altanta besides the world of coke... everywhere else is boring.
2. No the hell it isn't stop lying Atlanta has to be the city with the most fake ass bitches in it out of all America.
3. Just about every downtown looks like Liberty City.
4. I don't see how, Atlanta is a generic ass city.
5. I haven't seen a Russian yet, and yet again, every city has these. I have yet to see a Jamaican, Hatian, or a Creole in Atlanta that aren't refugees from Katrina.
6. ........
7. YET AGAIN, EVERY CITY HAS THAT
8. No there isn't, Atlanta is boring as shit.
9. Atlanta isn't even a huge ass city I have no idea how it became a hot spot in recent years. It's just houses here, buildings there... not really any architecture that stands out either.

I'll leave it with this... what ever crime rate Atlanta has now is mostly due to Katrina refugees, they took over Atlanta just like how they took over Houston.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.