Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Favorite Car
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2
BioSphere
Out of every GTA IV vehicle, which is your favorite?

Mine has to be either The FIB buffalo or the Infurnus
JoelManiac
Banshee- Flames, Speed, Handling
Vigero- Wheel Spin, FUN
Skinny 
Even though the Sabre Turbo/GT is inferior to Vice City's one, it's still my favourite car.

Other than that, it's the Comet and the Dukes.
FuddMan
Comet. It goes faster than the Infernus (same top speed but accelerates quicker) and handles really well. I always use in for online races.
Ophis-
Sultan (not the RS version)
PabloHoneyOle
Turismo.

I've mastered the powerbreak, corners ARE MY BITCH.

Great for online races and nailing stunt jumps.
jev
I kinda like the SuperGT but I've only driven it across Algonquin to my safe house.
Other than that, Infernus.
Harrop
Sultan RS, Infernus or the Huntley.
jev
Huntley Sport is an awesome car, jut for the way it looks
bOnEs
sentinel, emperor, calvacade(sp?), police cruiser, comet, feltzer, and patriot...

the one favorite of the bunch is the emperor... especially little jacob's beater one...
Ex-PS Fanboy
Probably the Sultan RS, in my stats screen however it says my most favorite car is the Feltzer
BioSphere
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jun 12 2008, 05:20 AM) [snapback]1447325[/snapback]
Comet. It goes faster than the Infernus (same top speed but accelerates quicker) and handles really well. I always use in for online races.

I like the comet too. but i like the infurnus better cuz it feels like it hugs the road. it has the best handeling imo.
DiO
I like the Patriot for running over cars. And Feltzer just cause it handles so nice.
Boss of GTA
THE police cruiser and the infernus
In Kontrol
Sultan RS. Nice sounding car that. happy.gif
mwm
sultan rs. and the infernus cuz of its handling and its damn fast.

my damn stats says romans taxi which i havent been in since the beggining of the game
BioSphere
QUOTE(mwm @ Jun 12 2008, 06:05 PM) [snapback]1447503[/snapback]
my damn stats says romans taxi which i havent been in since the beggining of the game

do u ever call him for a cab ride? that might be why
NIGGALICIOUS
Vigero
Sabre
Sabre GT
Patriot
Sultan RS
The Foo

Ragtops

Peyote
Mannana
Banshee

Others

Faction T-top with clear glass tees and V-8 Turbo
Buchaneer
JoelManiac
Sultan RS for racing.
Zen
The Comet, it's perfect. tongue.gif
ViceMan
Super GT, I love Aston Martins. rolleyes.gif
mentalstampede
Turismo.

It's fast, it looks good, it handles well, and best of all, it is easily available from the start of the game on. You can jack one without trouble from Faustin's Driveway in Broker, or from the Grotti dealership around the corner from the Middle Park East safehouse.

On it's own merits it is not my favorite, but sheer availability and not having to worry about wrecking or losing it make it my favorite "all-rounder."
GTA_Niko
I like the Police Cruiser and FIB Buffalo, for regular cars I like the Infernus and the Patriot is great for driving over cars.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
My list...

Dukes - for looks
You simply cannot beat a '70s Hemi with a massive fuck off air intake, painted jet black or Hemi Orange and freshly put through the car wash.

Stallion - for looks
It's been here since the beginning, and now it's back - more handsome than ever.

Perennial - for...?
Love it or hate it, it lives up to its name... it's still here. There must be some massive in-joke in the Rockstar North offices about this heap, it's been here since III.

NRG-900 - for handling
I've got amazing at riding this thing. It handles like a dream, gets you from place to place quickly and lets you weave in and out of traffic with ease. That is, when moronic taxi drivers don't pull out in front of you while you're going at top speed.

Super GT - for speed
Because you've got to have a supercar in there somewhere, and this is the most attractive, not to mention English.

Sultan - for misc
Just the standard one, not the RS. With a spoiler, painted black. Great for just cruising around, taking twats bowling etc.

Vincent - for misc
I'm a sucker for a handsome sedan. Goes fast too.
jev
The Perennial seems even worse now. I can't believe how slow it is.
UCSB
the maybach. best colors are black and red. its a huge car but it has speed and can take alota damage
Makela
Infernus, 'cause it's so badass! tongue.gif
JoelManiac
QUOTE(jev @ Jun 12 2008, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1447386[/snapback]

But everything else is terrible.
GLC
coquette-i always use it in races,plus it looks good.
reform
Super GT. I love it.
TheAnalogKid2112
Mr. Whoopee! The cherry popper!
enigmatica1
For me, it simply has to be the Turismo...
buttfreak
aneyalater. 1,2,3 aneyalate!
Indy
Comet. Looks just like my Porsche.
Ex-PS Fanboy
i'm going to change now to the ripely, i drove it today and i love it! it's indestructible (not literaly), fast (for it's size), and it's alotta fun to play chicken with.
pimb
For me it's the PMP-600. The copy of the Chrysler 300C that I love...
BioSphere
QUOTE(pimb @ Jun 17 2008, 08:35 PM) [snapback]1448748[/snapback]

i like your sig
pimb
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Jun 18 2008, 04:39 AM) [snapback]1448749[/snapback]
QUOTE(pimb @ Jun 17 2008, 08:35 PM) [snapback]1448748[/snapback]

i like your sig

Thanks.
Dlight
Hmm, difficult one, however I think I'm gonna have to go with the infernus, Zonda and Murciélago are both amazing cars, and putting the 2 together makes on hell of a beast. It's sexy, it's fast, it handles well and best of all, everyone on 'I'm Rich' has one! tongue.gif
Deano23
Sultan RS
Infernis
Comet
The Foo
Couldn't resist a bump.
apu2590
Romans Taxi
Helicopter
I'm still in Bohan and I don’t think I've unlocked the Infernus, Sultan, etc yet.

From what I can get my hands on I like the Turismo and Feltzer. Turismo is fast and handles great and looks even better, but more importantly it has a rear engine so it takes way more damage than other cars because it catches fire. I used to dislike the Feltzer because I thought it had no traction, but after learing the driving physics of the game a bit I find it to be a great car. I also like the Vincent, in the game it's a much better looking version of the real life Mitsuibishi Galant. RockStar put the new gen Lancers headlights on the Vinent so it looks wicked mean. The Honda CRX is a great fun little car to drive too. But wait you can't forget the little fine gentlemangio! Scooters rock!....
Mzeppelin
PMP 600. Such a good looking car.
Dr. Evil
I just jacked me a real nice NOOSE "Enforcer".
nathaniel
QUOTE(jev @ Jun 12 2008, 01:47 PM) [snapback]1447386[/snapback]
cavalade cavalade fxt stretch sentiel cognoscenti pmp600 schafter feltzer rebla bucanneer thumbup.gif
nathaniel
QUOTE(nathaniel @ Apr 24 2009, 02:13 PM) [snapback]1498339[/snapback]
QUOTE(jev @ Jun 12 2008, 01:47 PM) [snapback]1447386[/snapback]
Huntley Sport is an awesome car, just for the way it looks
admiral cavalade cavalade fxt cabby stretch sentiel cognoscenti pmp600 schafter feltzer rebla bucanneer faction emperor esperanto feroci fortune dukes futo futo gt habanero hakumai infernus ingot intruder intrudervx landstalker lokus manana marbelle merit minivan moonbeam nrg900 oracle pcj600 patriot perennnial peyote pinnacle premier presidente primo rancher roman's taxi ruiner sabre sabre gt solair stallion stratum sultan sultan rs super gt taxi turismo uranus vigero vincent virgo voodoo washinton willard thumb:

ViceMan
Hah, the topic is called your favourite car, not your favourite two dozen cars.
Marney1
I like the BMW X5 (look alike) but don't seem to be able to find one in multiplayer. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.