Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Be Host Everytime
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
M@2me
OK hav only tried this couple times but i think it shud always work. wen selecting game go custom game nd put the no. of private slots to 1

this means wil only b able 2 hav 15 ppl in game unless actually invite some1 but iv neva seen a game that full neway

this is extremely helpful as i neva get the "The connection with one or more players has been lost" message wen im host nd get it all the time otherwise

hope this works 4 everyone else
Ophis-
Is this PSN or XBL?

I have noticed with XBL that when i am host i have never been disconnected. But i do get that message a hell of a lot otherwise.
Lee
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Jun 12 2008, 11:45 AM) [snapback]1447339[/snapback]
Is this PSN or XBL?

I have noticed with XBL that when i am host i have never been disconnected. But i do get that message a hell of a lot otherwise.

You might not get disconnected when your host but it doesn't stop the other players getting disconnected from your game.
ViceMan
Uh, wasn't this already known? I'm sure I read it on the official GTA IV site, or maybe even the instruction manual.
DiO
QUOTE(M@2me @ Jun 12 2008, 01:28 AM) [snapback]1447285[/snapback]
OK hav only tried this couple times but i think it shud always work. wen selecting game go custom game nd put the no. of private slots to 1

this means wil only b able 2 hav 15 ppl in game unless actually invite some1 but iv neva seen a game that full neway

this is extremely helpful as i neva get the "The connection with one or more players has been lost" message wen im host nd get it all the time otherwise

hope this works 4 everyone else

The only problem is that I think you don't rank up in custom matches. No matter, its best for free roam.

And pleasae work on your grammar. That was a chore to read.
NIGGALICIOUS
I like free roam online the best i always host free roam. I never get diconnected when I host
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.