Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA 4 Infernus
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
NCSLICK1
For all of you out there still searching for the Infernus.

After you have done some of the Brucie missions you get the phone call from Stevie, who texts you pictures of cars he wants you to collect. One of these cars is the Infernus.

There are no GPS markers to help you find the cars and it's not strictly speaking a main mission.
If you haven't already delivered the car then collect it and drive straight to a safehouse.

The place to get it is on the 1st Island just above the roundabout that is on the top left of the bottom park (Outlook Park). The road itself is called 'Montauk Ave', it heads north from roundabout. (You may have to wait for Stevie to request it tho which is done randomly!)

If you want more than one of them (most people would!), then keep reading.

On your way to the safehouse you will see more Infernus's on the road. (If not keep driving around til you do!).
You need to get on the same road as safehouse, then drive up and dowm in the Infernus until you see another one close(ish) to your safehouse parking area.

The trick is to keep your car in range whilst you jump out and steal a second Infernus. (If you get too far away from 1st car it will disappear). If you manage to get the second car and can still see the first one then go back to it and try to push one of them towards your parking zone. Once inside the zone it's safe. (Either save right away or drive to another safehouse to save game). This way you get both cars saved. If cops see you steal 2nd car then you may have to try again when you've lost them!

Once the 1st car is saved you need to repeat the process again. Remembering to always take your car back to a second space outside a safehouse before saving.

It can be a lengthy process but I've now got an Infernus outside every safehouse. If I crash one I just repeat the process again later on. As long as you have at least one saved then you can have unlimited Infernus's.

Obviously, this process can be used for all cars that you want to keep, unless your on a mission that involves it directly.

Anyway, hope this helps you. I'd been looking for them for ages and couldn't find any help anywhere!.
Ulster_Niko
It doesn't help whatsoever as I have delivered the car and am now truly fucked in my hope of ever finding an Infernus.

Somewhat unrealistic of Rockstar to be honest, surely there's bound to be a few of these beauties in the city!!
NCSLICK1
QUOTE(Ulster_Niko @ Jun 10 2008, 08:52 PM) [snapback]1446903[/snapback]
It doesn't help whatsoever as I have delivered the car and am now truly fucked in my hope of ever finding an Infernus.

Somewhat unrealistic of Rockstar to be honest, surely there's bound to be a few of these beauties in the city!!

Thats what you get for not thinking ahead!

I think there is a couple parked up but I've never come across them. I did see one on road after I'd been hammering it around in a Turismo for a while but I've never been able to repeat it!.

I'm surprised that there isn't a cheat to get one. There is for the Turismo, Comet and Super GT.
Pieface
Already been discussed before, and wrong forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.