Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro 2008
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
AfonsoAlves
So, who will win? I have a soft spot for Croatia for some reason
Kamahl
the 3 teams i like are Germany, Spain and the netherlands... but i think the netherlands has a better chance of making it.
nicksizzy
Spain, in my opinion
Zacko
Netherlands or Spain I think, both played amazing in their opening games.
jev
I decided against watching it due to the fact England wasn't in it but when I saw the first match I was hooked :-/
I've watched every match so far and I want Netherlands to win.
Ophis-
QUOTE(jev @ Jun 12 2008, 11:57 AM) [snapback]1447344[/snapback]
I decided against watching it due to the fact England wasn't in it but when I saw the first match I was hooked :-/
I've watched every match so far and I want Netherlands to win.

Where do you find the time to watch!

I've only watched one so far. I think Germany might snatch the title as the kinda underdogs. but i'm not bothered who wins i just like watching good football without screaming at the top of my voice wanting one of the teams to win.

(p.s. i hope a real underdog country wins, just to sake things up abit)
jev
i have a lot of free time in the evenings, I only work in the mornings smile.gif
mastahkill666
QUOTE(Kamahl @ Jun 10 2008, 12:50 AM) [snapback]1446553[/snapback]
the 3 teams i like are Germany, Spain and the netherlands... but i think the netherlands has a better chance of making it.

i'm hoping for Netherlands (I'm dutch tongue.gif) and I think they've got a great chance after I saw their first game (3-0 win against italy biggrin.gif)
and biggest opponents for our team are prolly germany and spain in that order
Kamahl
germany lost today against Croatia... they didnt deserve to lose but football is like that sometimes...
jev
That's one of those moments where I can laugh because I don't support Germany.
neko_ceko
Croatia!
Sharpie Fetish
England didnt fucking qualify mad.gif
gingergenius
well I'm glad to be a temporary holland fan, SICK match.

2/2 oranje boys
Loly Pop
Amazing that France and Italy are sucking their own balls in this years Euro...

Glad to see C. Ronaldo actually stepping up and being a leader instead a fucking crybaby...I liked him, but the way he acted in the Final vs. Chelsea was pathetic...
Mohawk
well...
I dont really care, because Im not from europe (im from braSil)...
but it is always good to watch a nice game... netherlands probably will take it...
but it would be so fun if romania, won it...
I always liked Italy (1994, thank you italy), but they are kinda sucking this season..
portugal is pretty much on c. ronaldo, but they took the last game, that team might work...
germany shouldnt win anything or france... these last ones lost half of the team when "zizou" left...
i dont know...
waiting for the next brazilxargentina...
NCP
Main opponents now for the Netherlands are Spain and Portugal, I hate Portugal since the last World Cup tongue.gif and Spain never came far in big tournaments, quite strange as you look at their team. Netherlands is kicking ass though, who would have thought that maybe the Netherlands and Romania will go to the quarter finals. 3-0 and 4-1...awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.