Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Returning Characters
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
Thrilla in Manila
Which characters do you think will be/want to be returning in the next GTA? We've probly seen the last of Niko unless the next one is set after the events in IV. Please keep this topic spoiler free, just because you've beaten the game doesn't mean everyone else has.

Here's mine:
Brucie- I definitely want to see more of him, no homo. Maybe getting his start as a bodybuilder, we get to see a less swole Brucie.

Badman- Could be in Vice City, I don't give a fuck... Badman> GTA Legacy

Eddie Low- I don't know why but I really want to see more of Eddie Low, he was an interesting character R* could fuck with a little bit more.
Skinny 
I would like to see Derick or Gerald McReary (which ever one is old enough) when they were apparently more powerful figures in the underworld. They could be smuggiling weapons through which ever city the game is set in.
Thrilla in Manila
Oh yeah I'd also like to see Playboy fuckin X
TheAnalogKid2112
Cheezy vaginas guy.
RamzKilla
id like to see lil jacob come back
JoelManiac
QUOTE(RamzKilla @ Jun 9 2008, 02:39 PM) [snapback]1446361[/snapback]
id like to see lil jacob come back

Now that would be awesome.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid @ Jun 8 2008, 08:27 PM) [snapback]1446311[/snapback]
Cheezy vaginas guy.

FOR THE WIN. I think that would make the greatest GTA game of all time.
Thrilla in Manila
lmfao why does everybody like little jacob? He wasn't even awesome like Badman, Brucie, and Playboy X
sirgraham
Little jacob was the man, man.
Irie rasta...

Im thinking everyone left alive from your previous game will be there..
DiO
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Jun 8 2008, 03:21 AM) [snapback]1446147[/snapback]
I would like to see Derick or Gerald McReary (which ever one is old enough) when they were apparently more powerful figures in the underworld. They could be smuggiling weapons through which ever city the game is set in.

I think these are the most logical Character to return if the next one takes place before IV.

Also, If it takes place after, Packie could make a return. If it is after Derick and Gerry Probably wont because.........

SPOILERS\/

.........[spoiler]Gerry in in jail, and depending on who you killed, Derick is dead[/spoiler]

Thrilla in Manila
even Vlad could be in the next GTA... alot of people that died in GTA III were in VC and SA
DiO
True, if it where a prequel to IV Vlad could come back. I don't know about a big role tho. He seemed too small time for a big roll. Mikhail Faustin seems he could have a rich histroy for a good return in a prequel.
sirgraham
Well i hope its not a 80s prequel... Vice city was cool,,, but the 80s were lame..
Thrilla in Manila
Hopefully it is an 80s prequel.
Misainzig
I would really love to see a GTA from that damn biker's perspective. I think his name is Johnny. What a badass character to learn about. That huge scar on his face just screams GTA prequel.
Skinny 
QUOTE(Misainzig @ Jun 24 2008, 01:03 AM) [snapback]1449949[/snapback]
I would really love to see a GTA from that damn biker's perspective. I think his name is Johnny. What a badass character to learn about. That huge scar on his face just screams GTA prequel.

Yeah, Johny was insane.
Mohawk
I dont think playboy x would come back because [spoiler]you can kill him[/spoiler], but going to the 80's again would be so fucking great... best decade ever... maybe packie in ireland? because there was a gta london...
Dr. Evil
Why does everything have to go backward? How about picking up the story where it leaves off? Lil Jacob would be back and Packie with Gerald McReary. They form a pact with Niko and there are two cities in 5. They all take over Liberty City and then turn to Vice City. Since both places are in the game you can go between the two cities. I think Michelle [spoiler](err...I mean Karen)[/spoiler] should come back also.
Misainzig
Okay how about this: The GTAV or whatever the next one is, syncs up with your GTAIV file save, then continues a storyline based on which characters you have alive.

Would be interesting.
Skinny 
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Jun 24 2008, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1450163[/snapback]
I dont think playboy x would come back because [spoiler]you can kill him[/spoiler], but going to the 80's again would be so fucking great... best decade ever... maybe packie in ireland? because there was a gta london...

Unless it's a Liberty City Stories type situation, I don't think we can expect an existing character as a protagonist.
Reave
Ey. Cj were in LC. He wasn´t?

And I think it would be great if his name were in some places of GTA IV. Why not in the police´s computers if there are a lot of people from Los Santos and other places?
Ophis-
QUOTE(Misainzig @ Jun 24 2008, 09:32 AM) [snapback]1450184[/snapback]
Okay how about this: The GTAV or whatever the next one is, syncs up with your GTAIV file save, then continues a storyline based on which characters you have alive.

Would be interesting.

What if you didn't have gtaiv or loose/delete the file? by the time the next gta comes out they can't garantee everyone will still have there saved files so it would be pointless to invest time in so much coding to do this. Great idea though.
TrIgGeR HaPpY
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Jun 9 2008, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1446677[/snapback]
even Vlad could be in the next GTA... alot of people that died in GTA III were in VC and SA

But VC and SA were set before GTA 3. I don't want the next GTA to go back in time like those games did, but i want it set in the modern world like GTA IV is. It would be funny too see Niko in the next GTA not as a main character or anyone you actaully meet, but seeing him in cut scenes like jacking a car or something, whilst your talking to someone. Like an easter egg or something, that would be cool. Or to see if Bellic Enterprises actually became a success all around the world and you could see there stores around the city. I'd love to see Brucie come back, he could be like a motivational speaker, which you meet then gets you to beef up like you could in SA.
Linkin Parkinson's
You might not want a prequel to GTA IV but unless the next game is GTA V, it will be a prequel.
angeal18
what about a gta game with all the pepole such as tommy and cj in one big game.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Jul 28 2008, 03:57 PM) [snapback]1456686[/snapback]

I don't think it would be possible since most of the protagonists are dead.

Plus, it'd be a pretty gay attempt at cashing in on all the different versions in one big mishmash clusterfuck.
angeal18
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 28 2008, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1456695[/snapback]
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Jul 28 2008, 03:57 PM) [snapback]1456686[/snapback]

I don't think it would be possible since most of the protagonists are dead.

Plus, it'd be a pretty gay attempt at cashing in on all the different versions in one big mishmash clusterfuck.

a grand theft auto cronicules with a return of tommy vercetia. that chould happen
Seeen
They need to set it in Vice City. Past or present, I don't care. Either way, I fucking love VC and want to play a badass next-gen version of it.

They obviously couldn't call it Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, though. Maybe something like GTA: South Keys or whatever.

Like I said before, they need an island or two apart from the main VC metropolis that you can fly a plane to, thus the "South Keys" part would have relevance.

I forgot that this thread was about characters. Bring Badman back!
HongKongPhooey
Ok, Tommy Vercetti was one of my favorite characters voiced by Ray Liota one of my favorite actors. When VC won the gamers choice awards he said he couldnt wait to make the next one but as we can all see that didnt happen. As for CJ, fuck CJ only reason I would like to see CJ would be to kill his ass, he's ignorant as fuck. How about the Truth and bring the "green goo" back into the storyline. Or Torreno i loved his charecter I wish U.L Paper was Torreno, I was so fucking disapointed that there wasnt one fucking character from any previous GTA game in GTA4. If your gonna bring badman back around jacob has to be with him because they are like brothers. And WTF happened to Donald Love? I thought his character in GTA3 was fantastic. Also the cuban from Vc "voiced by Danny Trejo" was so fucking funny. And finally El Burro the oldest fucking gta character around he was a fucking freak, maybe somthing with him and Eddie Low because birds of a feather.
DiO
QUOTE(Misainzig @ Jun 23 2008, 11:03 AM) [snapback]1449949[/snapback]

I seconded that. My only problem with him is how he fucked Niko over. That and hes prolly a coke-head.

I say we play as a younger Mitch Baker (soz we wuddent be baldin'n'fat') in "That 70's GTA."
Caliph
Unless its a prequel then itll be complicated having GTAIV characters reappear again depending on who you killed or chose to die... Although they could only pick the few surviving characters throughout the whole story and use them in the next game but that would meaningless since these characters cant have a deep conversation with you about their lives otherwise it might contradict the deaths in the GTAIV storyline...

It makes me more believe itll actually be a prequel... I really liked Tommy Vercetti and I wish he reappears in the prequel... So many characters from the older games were much better than now...
anarchy xyz
your all saying that there might be a prequel to this which i think would be fucking awesome but maybe there will be one big fuck of a twist in the dlc niko might like get shot by associates of darko or whatever and die and then it will leave the game with a cut scene with brucie, packie, roman, and lil jacob vowing to avenge niko then it could start the new game with a choice between characters to play(brucie,roman,packie,lil jacob) and badman could of tracked the killers down to a people smuggling ring in VC i think that would make a kick ass game what about u?
Linkin Parkinson's
Let R* make their game, and you just shut up and play it. Your speculation is ass.
Linkin Parkinson's
That's fucked up though how they killed off everyone in the past games.

Claude is dead (thought he got killed by a Maibatsu/Zaibatsu fucker in 2013... retcon alert)
CJ is dead (We don't know, R* jjust said he died by putting R.I.P. Carl graffiti on the wall in an apartment)
Tommy Vercetti is dead (Same as CJ... he fucking ran Vice City, if he died the VC underworld would be on fire)
Victor Vance is dead (he dies in '86 though, damn)

Don't know about Tony Cipriani and Michael. They survived Claude's hostile takeover I think if Mike was even in LC around that time.

Only character that was never heard from again in GTA 3 but not killed was the only character mentioned in GTA 4 that wasn't on graffiti. Donald Love. Liberty City is so fucking big though that Niko doesn't even fuck with the big time niggas like the Pavanos and Petrovic... Niko is small time like a motherfucker. Donald Love could be fucking with Kenny Petrovic and those five big Algonquin families that Niko only hears about... Donald Love could own that house with the Helicopter in the backyard in Alderney which alot of people use in Multiplayer when playing deal breaker. We don't know because Niko is just another illegal contractor in Liberty City.
SirPsychoSexy
QUOTE(Reave @ Jun 24 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1450295[/snapback]
Ey. Cj were in LC. He wasn´t?

And I think it would be great if his name were in some places of GTA IV. Why not in the police´s computers if there are a lot of people from Los Santos and other places?

San Andreas is set in the early '90s which means CJ moved away from LC like fifteen years ago.
Of course I have no idea what happened to CJ after SA ended, but he's probably back in SA.
Though maybe Claude could've been mentioned somewhere, he lives there as far as we know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.