Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 99.50% ????
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
sneathy
I have completed everything on that 100% checklist and STILL i have only got 99.50%... There isnt anything else for me to do... sad.gif Can someone try and point me in the right direction? smile.gif

It would be much appreciated biggrin.gif
Jesseeast
Possibly missed one of the random pedestrians. Check on Google for where and What time they usually are at a place and check... Other then that review everything.
jev
Have you done every activity possible with every friend?
Or if you've got Xbox have you done all the achievements (not sure, think these might be needed for 100%)
FuddMan
QUOTE(jev @ Jun 8 2008, 02:02 PM) [snapback]1446193[/snapback]
Or if you've got Xbox have you done all the achievements (not sure, think these might be needed for 100%)

They aren't.
Indy
It is most likely the activities with your friends.
Intake
Complete all the story missions
DiO
Here, this might help.

http://www.gta4.tv/100percent.php

It will calculate the % after you check stuff.
Piranha
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jun 8 2008, 06:21 PM) [snapback]1446295[/snapback]
Here, this might help.

http://www.gta4.tv/100percent.php

It will calculate the % after you check stuff.

Thanks a lot for posting that! It's helping me bigtime! cool.gif
neko_ceko
Maybe u used cheats?
Piranha
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Jun 21 2008, 04:05 AM) [snapback]1449509[/snapback]
Maybe u used cheats?

No, i never use cheats in GTA Games, actually in all games. Only for fun much later on.

I was missing eddie low 2nd encounter around midnight to 4am. Got 100% the other night! The guide was very helpful too! smile.gif
neko_ceko
QUOTE(Piranha @ Jun 24 2008, 10:50 PM) [snapback]1450366[/snapback]
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Jun 21 2008, 04:05 AM) [snapback]1449509[/snapback]
Maybe u used cheats?

No, i never use cheats in GTA Games, actually in all games. Only for fun much later on.

I was missing eddie low 2nd encounter around midnight to 4am. Got 100% the other night! The guide was very helpful too! smile.gif

I was talking about snealthy tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.