Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This game is finished!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
RAHUL
I dont know what it is right, but Im pretty certain there are cheats out there for multiplayer! Just now I played Team DM several times, and guys with 1 or 2 or evn 0 stars kill so good and dont take any damage at all. Even then I put on auto-aim in the nex few rounds, but when I shoot them there health doesnt go down and I die in 2 or 3 shots! Im a 4 star player with over $120000 and most of that is made on Team DM (atleast 100k is) and in the 3 or 4 Team DM's I just had now I couldnt kill more than 10 in one match despite I usually get atleast 20-25 kills in most, if not all, games I play. There is some sort of health cheat which is ruining the game, and its rather pointless playing if you nuke 200 Carbine bullets in to somone and not one health bar drops for them but they can kill you with a shitty SMG in 2 or 3 shots.
Zen
That could be explained by either:

1) You're rubbish
2) They're good
3) Lag

Just because they're a lower level, doesn't mean they don't know how to play the game.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(Zen @ Jun 7 2008, 09:21 PM) [snapback]1446069[/snapback]
That could be explained by either:

1) You're rubbish
2) They're good
3) Lag

Just because they're a lower level, doesn't mean they don't know how to play the game.

Nuff Said
new major on the block
They're probably aiming for your head while you're just targeting the body. And Zen is right, they're probably good. I myself am rated at only 2 stars but I've been playing since the game came out. For some reason it didn't save my accomplishments. The same goes for alot of people out there. Also, there is a little bit of strategy involved in the game. You don't just run out in the open and start firing at a bunch of people. You gotta play smart. Flank people, load up on ammo, use cover, retain a flack jacket, cycle through different weapons for different ranges. You can't run around with a carbine all day. Thats only handy for mid to long range. For close range use a shotgun or desert eagle. Or an RPG if you have a corner involved. Use quick bursts of ammo and take cover quick. Know where everything is for each match. (some people have trouble with this because weapons and health move around for each mission, so you better learn to become rainman fast) Don't always become gungho and try to take everyone out at once, chances are they will spawn behind you and slaughter your ass all over the street. You must watch the map constantly, it only takes a second of looking away for someone to sneak up on you. Also don't always trust your teammates, they can get your ass killed quick. Stay at a good enough distance away from them to cause your enemies to change directions when firing at yall. The only time I ever let someone drive my ass around is in free mode, otherwise in team death match, I will never get into a car as a passenger with another teammate. This has kept me alive through plenty of matches. Infact its come in handy in a few alamo matches where it was myself and one person against seven or eight on the other team. And each time I've whiped out the other team. I'd get 25-30 kills and only die 2 to 3 times. The other teams are always so cocky and overconfident whenever they out number you. And I love when they underestimate me, I put them in their place.
Zankou
^ What he said.
bOnEs
...body armor perhaps?? your opponents could be grabbing one... i know if i am near one, i will go out of my way to get it... it helps because, now i can kill one or two more enemies before i get dropped... a very handy item i might add...
ViceMan
I'll always make sure to find the nearest armour and possibly an assault rifle, then head into the fight, focusing on the nearest opponent and popping him in the head. Then if i've lost my armour/health i'll retreat to find more and continue the cycle, it works quite well for me, especially against noobs who are oblivious to armour pickups. Most of the times at the end of the game you'll find i'm the one with the lowest death count, I can average about 20 kills to 5 deaths.
Davidgtza2
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jun 7 2008, 09:24 PM) [snapback]1446086[/snapback]
They're probably aiming for your head while you're just targeting the body. And Zen is right, they're probably good.

thats about it, i've won matches with only a 9mm while everyone's got SMGs, just aim for the head, it only takes 2 or 3 shots
Ejay1000
QUOTE(RAHUL @ Jun 8 2008, 02:01 AM) [snapback]1446063[/snapback]
I dont know what it is right, but Im pretty certain there are cheats out there for multiplayer! Just now I played Team DM several times, and guys with 1 or 2 or evn 0 stars kill so good and dont take any damage at all. Even then I put on auto-aim in the nex few rounds, but when I shoot them there health doesnt go down and I die in 2 or 3 shots! Im a 4 star player with over $120000 and most of that is made on Team DM (atleast 100k is) and in the 3 or 4 Team DM's I just had now I couldnt kill more than 10 in one match despite I usually get atleast 20-25 kills in most, if not all, games I play. There is some sort of health cheat which is ruining the game, and its rather pointless playing if you nuke 200 Carbine bullets in to somone and not one health bar drops for them but they can kill you with a shitty SMG in 2 or 3 shots.

Where is the server hosting the game? If its States side and your in Europe then all other things being = they will always get the drop on you due to shorter signal path on their side. Bad signs to look out for are
1 if you run through a "weapon up" and it takes a moment to register this
2 People keep shooting at you after you've died
3 You hear your own vioce in your headset a second afer you speak(1/2 a sec to get there and 1/2 a sec to get back)
4 The guy/gal you've got a lock on drops you, then comes round the corn firing.
There is nothing you can do about this (except find a game server and move next door,but even thats no gurantee),it is not a cheat and the guy with the better connection may not even be aware it's happening (he thinks he's light'n fast and your a retard LOL) it is just the way the net is. All I can say is, in any game no two connection are equal so find the guys with the slower ones than yours and hunt them down , hunt them good.
Either that or you are just rubbish LOL.
Ejay1000
QUOTE(Ejay1000 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:37 AM) [snapback]1448571[/snapback]
QUOTE(RAHUL @ Jun 8 2008, 02:01 AM) [snapback]1446063[/snapback]

Where is the server hosting the game? If its States side and your in Europe then all other things being = they will always get the drop on you due to shorter signal path on their side. Bad signs to look out for are
1 if you run through a "weapon up" and it takes a moment to register this
2 People keep shooting at you after you've died
3 You hear your own vioce in your headset a second afer you speak(1/2 a sec to get there and 1/2 a sec to get back)
4 The guy/gal you've got a lock on drops you, then comes round the corn firing.
There is nothing you can do about this (except find a game server and move next door,but even thats no gurantee),it is not a cheat and the guy with the better connection may not even be aware it's happening (he thinks he's light'n fast and your a retard LOL) it is just the way the net is. All I can say is, in any game no two connection are equal so find the guys with the slower ones than yours and hunt them down , hunt them good.
Either that or you are just rubbish LOL.

Just so we are clear here - if I'm killing you - thats my skillz your feeling . If your killing me - thats because of the damn connection OK! LOL!
FuddMan
And you registered just to say that in a three month old topic? huh.gif
angeal18
so thats why i suck! a bad connection!
ViceMan
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Sep 7 2008, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1463467[/snapback]
so thats why i suck! a bad connection!

Amongst other things.

*cough*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.