Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Knight Rider mod
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Jesant13
I am a huge fan of the hit TV series Knight Rider and I want to download the mod which lets you drive KITT. The problem is, I'm not sure if any of the downloads out there are compatable with the second edition of GTA: SA.

If anyone knows of a link to a version of the mod that works with the second edition of GTA: SA and knows how to configure the mod to work on a Vista OS, please post here. Thanks.

I have decided to reopen this thread because I want to install the mod. I will post back here if I need any assistance. tongue.gif
Jesant13
I have heard of a way to "downgrade" version 2 of the game so that mods that only work on version 1 will work. Does anyone know how to successfully downgrade to version 1?
Sharpie Fetish
downgrader can be downloaded below

http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/G...der_Patch;74661

Edit: some mods DO work on v2 not many though i reinstalled sa today without downgrading again installed a NES mod (replace cj console) and it worked no crash or anything
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.