Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rare car collection
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2
DiO
Sorry for the shit images but oh well, its the best I can do since the in-game camera phone doesnt save images. Thanks for that fuckin' tease R*.

Anywho, my gold infernus. I was supposed to deliver it to Stevie, but Im much happier keeping it

And it is gold, not yellow. Heres it beside a yellow infernus. (gold on the right)

Heres my pink Feltzer I kept when I kidnapped that bitch whos name escapes me right now.

Banshee. Not rare, just a cool paintjob

My Super GT from the Union Drive mission, yonder. \/

Stevie's Comet! Im sure we all have this one.

Heres my Romero which once carried the dead body of [spoiler]Darrik McReary[/spoiler]

And heres my Riply, just cause

MIchaelF
That is awesome!
Thrilla in Manila
That shit is awesome. I had a Stretch in Bohan because it was the first one I jacked (they were rare) but since they became more common as I played through the game I got rid of it to make room for more cars. I'll just post my collection, no pics, no rare paint jobs I don't think. I haven't played GTA 4 in a while so this might not be 100% accurate.

Bohan Apartment:
1. Motorcycle
2. Red Backup Infernus

Algonquin Penthouse:
1. Grey PMP 600
2. Stevie's Yellow Comet

Algonquin Luxury Apartment:
1. (Forgot Color) Turismo
2. Yellow Super GT

Alderney Apartment:
1. Orange Infernus
2. Green Sultan RS
3. Motorcycle
4. ???
5. PROFIT!
JoelManiac
WOW nice collection. I'm yet to see an Infernus after 2 weeks of gaming. Banshee is my favourite car in the game, so i have a couple of them.
42yearoldinvestmentbanka
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Jun 6 2008, 04:43 AM) [snapback]1445526[/snapback]
That shit is awesome. I had a Stretch in Bohan because it was the first one I jacked (they were rare) but since they became more common as I played through the game I got rid of it to make room for more cars. I'll just post my collection, no pics, no rare paint jobs I don't think. I haven't played GTA 4 in a while so this might not be 100% accurate.

Bohan Apartment:
1. Motorcycle
2. Red Backup Infernus

Algonquin Penthouse:
1. Grey PMP 600
2. Stevie's Yellow Comet

2. Yellow Super GT

Alderney Apartment:
1. Orange Infernus
2. Green Sultan RS
3. Motorcycle
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

I'm assuming that your Alderney is all the cars you've had there total not at one time or am I missing a parking spot
asthenia
I "lost" Stevie's comet. v.gif
JoelManiac
So did i i didn't think much of it i lost it by crashing it deliberately to fly out the windscreen.haha
asthenia
Haha. Never really liked the Comet anyways. Pink Feltzer is nice though, if a little gay, but hey, aren't we all?
Ulster_Niko
I still angry over the loss of the Infernus Bernie gave me, stupidly took it to Roman's wedding and we all know what happens there. Have a few nice cars, in particular a nice white Cognescenti (sp!) in Algonquin. Also nicked of that bitch who you kidnap after meeting her on the streets of Alderney.
istealkegs
QUOTE(42yearoldinvestmentbanka @ Jun 6 2008, 06:37 AM) [snapback]1445602[/snapback]
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Jun 6 2008, 04:43 AM) [snapback]1445526[/snapback]

Bohan Apartment:
1. Motorcycle
2. Red Backup Infernus

Algonquin Penthouse:
1. Grey PMP 600
2. Stevie's Yellow Comet

2. Yellow Super GT

Alderney Apartment:
1. Orange Infernus
2. Green Sultan RS
3. Motorcycle
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

I'm assuming that your Alderney is all the cars you've had there total not at one time or am I missing a parking spot

im wondering the same thing... can you really have 5 cars there??

EDIT, and what the heck is PROFIT!?
bOnEs
i got a few unique cars at my safehouses... they're probably not that rare but, they seem to be unique... and i like the unique ones from your contacts...

~ roman's old taxi cab (when you get the algonquin safehouse, this car is no longer available)
~ playboy X's yellow patriot
~ brucies two-toned huntley sport
~ stevie's yellow comet
~ bernie's orange infernus
~ dark silver banshee (got it from that mission where you have to kill that dude on the train platform... i got em before he got in his car)
~ michelle's silver intruder (i think it's an intruder... you get it from the very first date with her)

i think thats it... i could of swore i had another car from some mission but, i am not at home so, i can't check to see what it is...
nirvanafrik
D-O your collection sucks bird.gif
DiO
QUOTE(MIchaelF @ Jun 5 2008, 11:59 PM) [snapback]1445521[/snapback]
That is awesome!

Thanks

QUOTE(JoelManiac @ Jun 6 2008, 05:13 AM) [snapback]1445579[/snapback]
WOW nice collection. I'm yet to see an Infernus after 2 weeks of gaming. Banshee is my favourite car in the game, so i have a couple of them.

I think there is one parked somewhere. I read anyway. Just google it.

QUOTE(LuxAeterna @ Jun 6 2008, 09:44 AM) [snapback]1445634[/snapback]
Haha. Never really liked the Comet anyways. Pink Feltzer is nice though, if a little gay, but hey, aren't we all?

I dont know about "all" but you certianly are!

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 6 2008, 11:15 AM) [snapback]1445655[/snapback]

~ roman's old taxi cab (when you get the algonquin safehouse, this car is no longer available)
~ playboy X's yellow patriot

I wish I kept the Taxi. I got all these cuz its my second time through the game but I forgot you lose Romans Taxi. O well, its not a real nice car but it does have prestige. I also seen Playboy's yellow Patriot and I rode with him in it. When dropping it off I parked in the Playboys parking zone. I killed [spoiler]Dwyane[/spoiler] this second time so I dont have Playboy's place. But to my suprise you can still save cars there, just not save. So I have it aswell but forgot to get a pic. That and I wasn't sure if it was actually Playboy's or just a random spawned one. I know how.

QUOTE(nirvanafrik @ Jun 6 2008, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1445657[/snapback]
D-O your collection sucks bird.gif

To report as spam or not to? That is the question!
nirvanafrik
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jun 6 2008, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1445791[/snapback]
To report as spam or not to? That is the question!

LOL do it = ]
bOnEs
@D-O - yea, i saw the patriot on his first mission i did for playboy at his penthouse... it was parked outside when the mission started... i thought to myself, "that's gotta be playboys..." so, after the mission was over i just drove it back to one of the safehouses... and when the next mission started up, there was another yellow patriot... so yea, it's gotta be his...

and yea, collecting roman's cab is only for prestige purposes... because, it's sort of a piece of shit car, lol...

and i think i know what the other unique car is that i have... it's ray's car... it's usually parked outside of his mansion during his missions... i am not sure if it's still there when your not doing one... i think it's a sort of two-toned paint job like brucie's... it's red and black i believe...
DiO
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 6 2008, 06:37 PM) [snapback]1445814[/snapback]
@D-O - yea, i saw the patriot on his first mission i did for playboy at his penthouse... it was parked outside when the mission started... i thought to myself, "that's gotta be playboys..." so, after the mission was over i just drove it back to one of the safehouses... and when the next mission started up, there was another yellow patriot... so yea, it's gotta be his...

Lol, my same thoughs. Im this is the only car I hadden't planned on getting my second way through cuz I didn't notice it before. Im glad I did tho, I havent seen any other yellow ones and the Patroit is so fun to drive.
Thrilla in Manila
QUOTE(Ulster_Niko @ Jun 6 2008, 02:03 PM) [snapback]1445640[/snapback]
I still angry over the loss of the Infernus [spoiler]Bernie gave me[/spoiler], stupidly took it to [spoiler]Roman's wedding[/spoiler] and we all know what happens there. Have a few nice cars, in particular a nice white Cognescenti (sp!) in Algonquin. Also nicked of [spoiler]that bitch who you kidnap after meeting her on the streets of Alderney.[/spoiler]

lol you might find this hard to believe but some of us didn't rush through the fucking storyline. This forum has a spoiler tags feature, use it.
Deano23
Sick Cars
My collection:

BOHAN APARTMENT
Banshee (orange with black stripe)
Turismo (silver-blue)
PBX[ PENTHOUSE
Comet (silver)
Sultan RS (black and green)

ROMAN PENTHOUSE
Coquette (blue-green)
Infernus (red)

ALDERNEY APARTMENT
Infernus (pale blue)
Sultan RS (Electric Blue)

Stole my Infernus' from Brucies Race Currently looking for SuperGT and may get an NRG 900
GMT
talking about rare cars...

has anyone ever seen a Contender with bullbars, rollcage and foglights on the roof?

I used to have one that I screwed and ever since that unfortunate event, I've never seen a Contender with these additional parts again...
Ophis-
Am i the only person who doesnt save cars? If i save a game, i drive what ever car i have at that time over the space so i have a car at hand when i re-load. Apart from that, its pretty pointless. I never take my mates out in game any more so i dont seem to need a good car at hand.
buttfreak
When I take my infernus to the payNspray it never turns red or orange. How are some of you guys getting a red infernus
GLC
QUOTE(buttfreak @ Jun 25 2008, 03:55 PM) [snapback]1450548[/snapback]
When I take my infernus to the payNspray it never turns red or orange. How are some of you guys getting a red infernus

wow! a post from this guy that isnt complete spam.
Dunpeal
South Bohan, Bohan
- Coquette | Crimson Red
- Super GT | Crimson Red

Northwood, Algonquin
- Sultan RS | Yellow/Black
- Patriot | Yellow

Middle Park East, Algonquin
- Infernus | Orange - Black Strip
- Banshee | Orange - Yellow Strip

Alderney City, Alderney
- FIB Buffalo
- Cavalcade | Black - Black Rims

Had Stevie's yellow Comet, saved it at the first safehouse, before it burnt down, and I came back to save after a mission and it was gone doh (12).gif
ViceMan
QUOTE(Chiaki Flavored Chicken @ Jun 27 2008, 09:48 PM) [snapback]1451208[/snapback]
Infernus | Orange - Black Strip

Surely that was a typo, the infernus can't have a stripe on it, can it?
Dunpeal
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jun 27 2008, 06:29 PM) [snapback]1451242[/snapback]
QUOTE(Chiaki Flavored Chicken @ Jun 27 2008, 09:48 PM) [snapback]1451208[/snapback]
Infernus | Orange - Black Strip

Surely that was a typo, the infernus can't have a stripe on it, can it?

On it's sides...
DiO
Vendpeal, I didn't know you where such a colour coordinated fairyboy.
Dunpeal
QUOTE(M.C Nugget @ Jun 27 2008, 09:23 PM) [snapback]1451305[/snapback]
Vendpeal, I didn't know you where such a color *fixed* coordinated fairyboy.

Haha, go fuck yourself smile.gif
DiO
Will do.

*does
Dr. Evil
I've been working on my collection the last few days...here is what I got.

Bohan Apartment:
1. Grey Super GT
2. White w/Orange strip Coquette

Algonquin Penthouse:
1. Black Patriot
2. Orange Infernus

1. Red Infernus
2. Red Sultan RS

Alderney Apartment:
1. Grey w/Black strip Banshee convertible
2. White Huntley Sport
3. Black Sanchez
BioSphere
QUOTE(LuxAeterna @ Jun 6 2008, 05:42 AM) [snapback]1445603[/snapback]
I "lost" Stevie's comet. v.gif

Ohhh.... He's Gonna Be Mad!
Shaun_Walker
This is what I have

Broker

1. Patriot w/ foglights - Black
2. Sentinal XS - Black

Bohan

1. Comet - Copper
2. Super GT - Red

Algonquin

1. Banshee - Silver w/ black stripe
2. Infernus - Red

Playboy X's

1. Banshee Convertable - Silver w/ Black stripe
2. Infernus - Gold/Red

Alderney

1. Coquette - White w/ Red stripe
2. PMP 600 - Black, Mob Version

All are Bullet/Explosion proof using the Girlfriend glitch
Dunpeal
QUOTE(Shaun_Walker @ Jun 28 2008, 05:53 AM) [snapback]1451372[/snapback]
All are Bullet/Explosion proof using the Girlfriend glitch

Wasn't aware of this glitch, don't know if it was a recent find or not, but tried it and it's a pretty cool glitch glad you mentioned it...
ViceMan
Would anyone care to elaborate on this girlfriend glitch? Details haven't been posted yet.
Sharpie Fetish
I have 3 sultan rs parked up 2 at the second island safehouse and 1 at the 3rd aswell a 1 unfernus at the 3rd house had 2 infernus's at the first house but after romans piece of shit house [spoiler]Burns down[/spoiler] i lost them
Dunpeal
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jun 28 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]1451459[/snapback]
Would anyone care to elaborate on this girlfriend glitch? Details haven't been posted yet.

You can search on YouTube for a video, but it's easy to do:

1. Get a car you want to proof.
2. Set up a date with any girlfriend.
3. With your girlfriend in the car, fire your gun and she'll get scared and the date will end.
4. After the date is over shoot your car and/or fire a few rpgs and it won't explode.

I've saved it and it's still proofed...

thumbup.gif
Jasonhh
That Romero Creeps me out
BioSphere
QUOTE(Chiaki Flavored Chicken @ Jun 28 2008, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1451465[/snapback]

3. With your girlfriend in the car, fire your gun and she'll get scared and the date will end.
4. After the date is over shoot your car and/or fire a few rpgs and it won't explode.

thumbup.gif

Sweet! ugh! i wish i didnt dump my gf's.. lol i had no need for them after i got 100%

does it work with your regular friends?
Dunpeal
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Jun 28 2008, 04:41 PM) [snapback]1451479[/snapback]
QUOTE(Chiaki Flavored Chicken @ Jun 28 2008, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1451465[/snapback]

thumbup.gif

Sweet! ugh! i wish i didnt dump my gf's.. lol i had no need for them after i got 100%

Don't think so, because you need to scare them and regular friends don't do that, but you can date them again. Go back to Love Meet and/or Craplist and you can date them again, I have...
BioSphere
QUOTE(Chiaki Flavored Chicken @ Jun 28 2008, 04:03 PM) [snapback]1451482[/snapback]
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Jun 28 2008, 04:41 PM) [snapback]1451479[/snapback]

thumbup.gif

Don't think so, because you need to scare them and regular friends don't do that, but you can date them again. Go back to Love Meet and/or Craplist and you can date them again, I have...

Rodger that rubber ducky
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Chiaki Flavored Chicken @ Jun 28 2008, 12:59 PM) [snapback]1451465[/snapback]

thumbup.gif

I know what I'm doing when I get home. Gonna scare the shit out of Kiki, just cause she is kind of annoying.
GMT
QUOTE(GMT @ Jun 23 2008, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1449970[/snapback]
talking about rare cars...

has anyone ever seen a Contender with bullbars, rollcage and foglights on the roof?

I used to have one that I screwed and ever since that unfortunate event, I've never seen a Contender with these additional parts again...

uuuunbelievable...
just the same day I complained about that I can't seem to find this very Contender I was talking about, I went for darts with Packie and seen, all the Contenders where those with bullbars, foglites and rollcage...
wierdo game...

so, this is my car list:

Bohan:
Contender (as said twice above) in green/blue pearlescent
Calvacade FXT (the pickup) in... white I guess... but I'll respray it soon...

Playboy's Crib:
Coquette in white with red stripe
Silver Sultan RS (with hoodscope) with blue print

Middle Park Savehouse:
Infernus with rear spoiler in green/gold pearlescent
Banshee in very dark green/very dark purple pearlescent w/o stripe

Alderney:
Sentinel (tuned one with hoodscopes, rear spoiler and shit) in dark green
Patriot with foglites and american flag in black
Deano23
Edited my collection in the last few days, DYK that you can still keep cars at your Hove Beach Apartment!!!!!

Hove Beach Apartment:
(Gracie's) Pink Feltzer
Grey Coquette

Roman Apartment:
Metallic Blue Banshee
Bright Red Turismo

PBX Penthouse
Yellow Comet
Purple Infernus (stole it from a race early on)

Roman Penthouse:
(Bernie's) Gold/Orange Infernus
Red SuperGT (stole it from Phil's third mission)

Alderney Apartment
Electric Blue Sultan RS
Black w/white stripe Cognosceti
GLC
here mine-with pictures

BROKER-NONE

Bohan-
Two Green Infurnus
Click to view attachment

Algonquin 1-
One Orange Infurnus,One White Banshee
Click to view attachment

Algonquin 2-
One White Infurnus,One red calalcade with gold rims
Click to view attachment

Alderny-
One Black/Green Cognoscenti,One Blue Patriot
Click to view attachment

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Mr. Bellic
Your welcome, I resurrected this fuckin' topic cause It's a good one blush.gif Anyway, Onto My cars Jumpy.gif

What was at bohan apartment before [spoiler]It was burnt down[/spoiler]
Police patriot
Ice cream truck (That played death metal)
Taxi
Mallorie's apartment (Provided by: Anal Burns)
Grey w/ black stripe banshee (Very rare)
Stevie/Brucie's Orangish Yellow Comet (Very rare)

[spoiler](Deceased)[/spoiler] Playboy X's Old Crib ( I guess how they call it on MTV and by gangsta's)
Red/Black Freeway (Very Rare)
locked.gif Police Stockade locked.gif (Rare)

Algonquin Safehouse (With free laptop Jumpy.gif )
NoOSE Cruiser (only acheivable in 3 leaf clover or rarely appears when you get 4 or more stars)
a Red PCJ w/ gold rims (Very Rare)

Alderney Safehouse
Bernie/Florian's Orange/redish Infurnus (Hard to find but not so rare since infurnuses can be found anytime)
Black Bullet/RocketProof Coquette.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, are my kickass cars
RomanBellic
I have 2 Infernus's in both my Alconquin safehouses,i did have Brucie's Huntley in my Bohan safehouse but i went back there one day and it was gone!! i guess a retarded driver crashed into it >.> not sure whats in my Alderney safehouse i would have to look.
DA301
QUOTE(Deano23 @ Jun 30 2008, 12:27 AM) [snapback]1451746[/snapback]
Edited my collection in the last few days, DYK that you can still keep cars at your Hove Beach Apartment!!!!!

Alderney Apartment
Electric Blue Sultan RS
Black w/white stripe Cognosceti

Deano, how did you get a black and white Cognoscenti? It sounds so nice. And how can so many people not have Cognoscenti in their spots?! I think it's the nicest, luxurious pimpin' ride. cool.gif (Don't judge me please.)

Anyways, my car collection:

Middle Algonquin:
Black Cognoscenti
Black Super GT

North Algonquin:
Black Comet
Black Infernus

Bohan:
White Cognoscenti
Green Infernus

Alderney:
Gold Comet
White Sentinel (Modded)

And I just found out here that I could save cars at the old safehouse as well, but I have no idea what to put though.
bOnEs
i don't need to save the cognoscenti because i can always find one or two at jimmy's... plus, it's not one of my favorites sad.gif...

ok, on my "almost 100%" game, here's what i have...

BROKER:
~ roman's old black taxi cab (everyone's game has to have this collectors item)
~ stevie's comet (blah, i am thinking of repainting it)

BOHAN:
~ black emperor (favorite car btw)
~ green/black voodoo (thinking of putting something else here... maybe a manana convertible)

ALGONQUIN: (middle park)
~ playboy's yellow patriot (never seen a yellow one... glad i got this one)
~ bernie's infernus (definately a rare color for these)

ALGONQUIN: (north holland)
~ red maverick helicopter (thinking of changing this into the annihilator, or a different colored copter)
~ bad-ass bronze zombie motorcycle (i fucking love the zombies!! by far the funnest bike to drive)

ALDERNEY:
~ gold/bronze sentinel (this will change to something else... not sure what yet)
~ solid black sultan RS (paint job will change on this too)
GTA ShutDown
Nice tongue.gif

DiO
QUOTE(edgaras @ Jun 30 2008, 10:53 AM) [snapback]1451786[/snapback]
here mine-with pictures
Bohan-
Two Green Infurnus
Algonquin 1-
One Orange Infurnus
Algonquin 2-
One White Infurnus

Nuff Infurnus's? Jeez.

QUOTE(Mr. Bellic @ Jul 15 2008, 04:07 AM) [snapback]1454720[/snapback]
Red/Black Freeway (Very Rare)
a Red PCJ w/ gold rims (Very Rare)

Pics or it didn't happen!
GLC
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 25 2008, 08:15 PM) [snapback]1461142[/snapback]
QUOTE(edgaras @ Jun 30 2008, 10:53 AM) [snapback]1451786[/snapback]
here mine-with pictures
Bohan-
Two Green Infurnus
Algonquin 1-
One Orange Infurnus
Algonquin 2-
One White Infurnus

Nuff Infurnus's? Jeez.

nope. sold them all to stevie smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.