Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car Canon!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
PhantomStranger
It's not my find but awesome fun

Link
JoelManiac
Holy crap thats awesome.
Ophis-
How do people find these things out so early in the games life? thats the type of small glitch you get from a year of gameplay!
FuddMan
Guess what we've been messing around with in free roam lately wink.gif And yes, we did it in a bus as well. Great stuff.
Pieface
Me and Psy went flying, but I couldn't get in the bus =[
Ophis-
I've added you and psy to my xbox live profile..... i deffo want a bit of the action!!! i was online for the longest time ever last nite playing GTA Race but im already sick of the people moaning and screaming over their mics.

I'm annoyed i can't play on gta now though until Tuesday next week!!! GRRRRR.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Piefascist @ Jun 5 2008, 12:09 PM) [snapback]1445268[/snapback]
Me and Psy went flying, but I couldn't get in the bus =[

You managed to dislodge it from the playground when you jumped on top of it though o.O
PhantomStranger
I've just been doing it for about a half hour, the furthest I got was just past the tw@ cafe
bobs99
whenever i try it my car goes flying but i simply go straight through the windscreen almost immediatly, how are you lot staying in the car?
Ophis-
QUOTE(bobs99 @ Jun 5 2008, 02:58 PM) [snapback]1445305[/snapback]
whenever i try it my car goes flying but i simply go straight through the windscreen almost immediatly, how are you lot staying in the car?

You dont fly out the window in multiplayer?
bobs99
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Jun 5 2008, 04:11 PM) [snapback]1445332[/snapback]

ah ive been trying it single player - i guess ill try multiplayer
Ex-PS Fanboy
man thats awesome! i needa try this sometime...
istealkegs
QUOTE(bobs99 @ Jun 5 2008, 11:14 AM) [snapback]1445335[/snapback]

so you dont fly out of the windsheild in multi player? thats what it is?? because all ive done it in was single player too... and i died almost everytime... except once, i flew through the windshield and landed far out in the ocean... alive... it was cool... except for having to swim back...
Ophis-
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Jun 5 2008, 05:05 PM) [snapback]1445350[/snapback]

so you dont fly out of the windsheild in multi player? thats what it is?? because all ive done it in was single player too... and i died almost everytime... except once, i flew through the windshield and landed far out in the ocean... alive... it was cool... except for having to swim back...

yea, im 99% sure you dont fly out the window in multiplayer. I never have.
PhantomStranger
yeah it only works properly in multiplayer
istealkegs
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Jun 5 2008, 12:46 PM) [snapback]1445361[/snapback]
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Jun 5 2008, 05:05 PM) [snapback]1445350[/snapback]

yea, im 99% sure you dont fly out the window in multiplayer. I never have.

hey liquid ice, i know its a bit off topic, but who is that chick in your signature? and what is my dirty house?
TheAnalogKid2112
DUDE. get a semi and drive between two poles on the left swing set. it will shake like mad for a few seconds then you end up under the map just falling forever until you get out.
Jasonhh
What was the name of the song in the video, damm, it was better than soulja boi

What was the name of the song in the video, damm, it was better than soulja boi
jev
I think it's called Scatman. Something along those lines.
MyLittleFriend
I've only done it in single player since I don't have XBL yet, and I haven't flown out the window once. tongue.gif

Btw, have you guys tried the gas station glitch?

Park a car near a gas pump, stand on the car, and fire at the pump and you'll go flying through the air like 100 ft up, it's awesome fun : biggrin.gif Just make sure there's nothing immediatly above you though.
jev
Does that one kill you though?
MyLittleFriend
QUOTE(jev @ Jun 12 2008, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1447392[/snapback]
Does that one kill you though?

Nope, even if you hit a building you shouldn't die, that's the best part. Maybe I should've mentioned that before, sorry hehe. rolleyes.gif . I've done it like 20 times over and only died once when I hit the roof of the gas station. Just remember, the more the cars, the bigger the explosion. thumbup.gif
neko_ceko
Holly shit that's so cool. Somebody should try it with a chopper.
and lol @ the last one, its like basketball
jimbob1410
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Jun 13 2008, 02:41 PM) [snapback]1447657[/snapback]
Holly shit that's so cool. Somebody should try it with a chopper.
and lol @ the last one, its like basketball

yeah i tryed this last night its great fun but rather than drive again the swing i backed against it because when you drive again it you usualy go out trough the windscreen! i got stallion caught up in a close line or something?? on the building beside the swing!
Canadianbacon123
haha yea, if you back into it instead of driving head-on you won't get flown through the windshield. I did it one time and I landed on top of the roof of the building across the street.

edit: just did it again and landed on the other side of Outlook Park LOL
BioSphere
I'm doing this in single player. I just barely tap the middle bar on the swing set and await my flight. I dont go thru the windshield. I did at first until i figured out exactly how to do the glitch. Its my new favorite past time now. the longest flight i've had was down the street just past the cabaret club in a peyote.
shootthebandit
can someone map the location for me plz.
BioSphere
QUOTE(shootthebandit @ Jun 26 2008, 02:40 PM) [snapback]1450918[/snapback]
can someone map the location for me plz.

Here it is...
Click here To see it.
NIGGALICIOUS
I just found this out today, and I thought I was the only one who had done it, I was in free roam and some guy was in the car with me, I backed up against it, and I flew all the way past middle park lol. Then I did it over and over, Its great.
BioSphere
Are there any other swing sets in liberty city? I think i remember seeing some but i'm not sure. I think there are some in Alderny in the suburbs.
Deano23
walked into the back post of that swing without a car and got quite a beating with the chain blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
shootthebandit
QUOTE(Deano23 @ Jul 4 2008, 12:18 AM) [snapback]1452528[/snapback]
walked into the back post of that swing without a car and got quite a beating with the chain blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

same here! i wanted 2 see what would happen if i walked into it. Niko was thrown in the air and died istantly. i pushed a guy into it and he randomly died.

i alerted the police when jacking a car to do this the police car hit it and flew miles away.

if you jump out the car as soon as you touch the bar. itll fly off with you safely outside.

it also works withs bins and it destroys bricks.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Deano23 @ Jul 3 2008, 05:18 PM) [snapback]1452528[/snapback]

Oh crap. I laughed my ass off after reading that. Not to mention I was taking a drink of coffee at the time. So freaking hilarious. Then again...I did the same thing foolish (7).gif
Linkin Parkinson's
I'll try that thing at the gas station it looks like bloody fun, mayt!

scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif
GLC
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 9 2008, 05:19 AM) [snapback]1453599[/snapback]
I'll try that thing at the gas station it looks like bloody fun, mayt!

me too

GLC
tried the gas station thing.....lots of fun.if your having trouble finding a station theres one near the perostroika in hove beach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.