Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshop'ed Audi
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Zeus
My first car mod, thought I'd share it tongue.gif

Not a great deal has been changed because I'm quite obviously, not that advanced yet.

Original:

Photoshop:
Ophis-
Its good for first go.... is it finished?
Zeus
Nah I wanna change some colours on it, add paintwork and get a different backdrop.
asthenia
That's pretty damn impressive, the colour on the wheels could look a bit more "natural", and the body colour could do with a tweaking, but the body work is excellent, nice one.
Zeus
Thanks wub.gif
Lee
It looks to much like some strange cross-breed. I prefer the original.

However, I like what you did with the bodywork and tyres so if you can make it look more like one car and sort the colours out then I might be impressed.
Pieface
Just needs a few little things, Finish off the Paint, the Two Tone doesn't suit it, better coloured Rims and Chrome Exausts.
mastahkill666
very nice only I think the down side of the two tone colour isnt really nice tongue.gif
JoelManiac
Thats great. I had so much trouble with these. I agree with the two tone and the wheels don't fit in. They are very hard to find i know but they just don't look right.
Qdeathstar
its called digimodding... the rims could use a little work..

here is oneClick to view attachment i've done.

DiO
I was gonna say those sparkles look stupid but I see they are in the original.

Looks nice tho. Red and Blue dont mix well. Thats why its Red VS Blue.............

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jun 6 2008, 03:38 PM) [snapback]1445743[/snapback]
its called digimodding... the rims could use a little work..

here is oneClick to view attachment i've done.

What in Bain's name is that decal on the back? QD with a creepy furry fetish? ohmy.gif
Qdeathstar
here is my attempt at this one...

Click to view attachment
psych

My mates car, think he crashed it or something a couple of months later but whatever.

I got bored with it as I could never get the parts to fit at the right angle, it is too limiting.

Yours looks pretty good however you need to work on the whole paint look, I mean damn that is the easy bit and it is what is ruining your project.
Obama
i used to do these i got a bunch of them with bodykits but they never turned out that clean. how did you do the bodykit?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.