Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEED HELP
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
l3ader
It's very strange,,,,when the mission started and he jump,and i had failed.......
i try to run but always failed......... how to finish it ? angry.gif
neko_ceko
Wait, who runned? And what mission?
ConQueSteD
That would be because you have used too many cheats, Let me guess more than 500?
l3ader
the first mission . . you know when we have to save madd dogg,he drunk n he want to jump...
do u know ??
when the mission started , immediately i run to the car...but when i ran it's failed,i try i try but always failed..do u know what i mean ?? so can u help me ??

REALLLYYYY........?????????
Come on man be serious...=D
please help me.. i really confuse..
yeah of course i use cheats,,i use weapon,infinite health,infinite oxygen n etc.. i think 10 cheat..
Really because i use cheats ?? are u serious ??
PLEASE reply,thx
Nec
First off, DO NOT CHEAT. It isn't necessary, and the game is easy enough to play without them. That very well could be what is messing up your game. If you are failing before you even reach the truck you need to save him, then it is definitely a bugged game due to cheats or just a corrupt/bugged save. Try going back to an earlier save if you have one, or start the game over.

Make a habit of keeping at least 4 different saves in case something gets bugged again.
l3ader
But if i didn't use cheat, how to buy house??i mean safe house..i only had + respect...no money,i can't buy shoes,T-shirt,hat,tatoo and barber shop...So it was because cheat ??
Nec
You can get plenty of money shooting peds and drug dealers. Drug dealers in Los Santos drop $2,000 each. Don't need to kill many to get rich quick. Also, there are the side missions for running businesses. Burger Shot in Las Venturas, the convenience store in Los Santos, the hippie store, Wang Cars, and Zero's shop in San Fierro. There is also the abandoned airstrip that will make you money.
l3ader
thx for reply...
JoelManiac
That cheat thing did not happen to me. I had cheat 2000+ times before that mission and passed it first time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.