Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Noose Uniform???
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Belvoul
I've been told from a few people that at rank 10 you unlock a noose uniform. Then some have told me that you can't unlock it. Can someone who's rank 10 confirm this for me? I'm new to this forumn & don't know how to search yet. So I apoligize in advance if this has been mentioned already.
Jesseeast
Im no where near rank 10 but never seen one yet.
ConQueSteD
No you don't. Sorry.
DiO
Ive read that you get underwear at rank 10.
ConQueSteD
Speedo, I think the Female is in Bikini. I think.... I know its the Zombie outfit for LSRL and for 10 also but im not 10 im yet almost 9.
PhantomStranger
I have the helmet for the girl

ConQueSteD
QUOTE(PhantomStranger @ Jun 4 2008, 12:49 AM) [snapback]1444704[/snapback]
I have the helmet for the girl

That would be a half helmet which is what bikers would use, N.O.O.S.E Use's a Diffrent type more protective type of Modern Day SWAT helmet.
Belvoul
You don't? Bummer. That was the only reason I would be lookin forward to. I'll stick with rank 2 & stick with free roam. The noose uniform was the only reason I would have gone to rank 10. But thanks for clearing it up for me. Would be nice if they bring it out as DLC though.
PhantomStranger
No I have the NOOSE helmet, I have three. The Half helmet, the one you're talking about, the full face and the NOOSE.

I'm level 5
smartian
does this mean there are rewards ojn multiplayer?...
what do you get and how and where do i view them?...

i'm also sorry if this is mentioned somewhere else...just hadn't this before
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.