Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funniest multiplayer moment
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
shabbagaz
There's a topic for this for General (single player) gameplay but I haven't found one for multiplayer (have searched but if there is one, please merge).

Anyway, what are the funniest moments you've seen in multiplayer?

Funniest one I saw was just after me and another guy killed the bikers on the speedboat in Deal Breaker and were heading back to shore. I didn't slow down enough when I got to one of the jettys (one of those small concrete ones if you know what I mean) so the boat mounted on it (I had just pressed triangle to stand up as it was slowing to a halt). The other guy had the same idea and we were both trying to climb over the windscreen when the boat struck the jetty. His character just seemed to 'flop' over the windscreen and then my character 'flopped' over him so it looked like he was bumming him!
Certainly did make me laugh out loud! laugh.gif
stealthsilent
I was playing freemode and i found a place that the designers didn't finish, you just jump into the "hole" and you fall down. It teleports you to the middle of the road lol i had so much fun with that.

biggrin.gif no one knows about it but me and a few other people
Hardcore Ottoman
I wanna know! tongue.gif
GLC
QUOTE(Professional Deuce Dropper @ Jun 17 2008, 10:09 PM) [snapback]1448711[/snapback]
I wanna know! tongue.gif

Me too tongue.gif

anyway, heres a funny multiplayer moment.its not something i saw,but something i heard.i was talking to some guy in free mode then he suddenly stopped talking but he didnt leave the game.about five minutes later i herad some girl talking who sounded about 12 lol...she kept saying funny,nooby stuff.one thing i remember hearing was "oh my god! they have grenades in this game?awesome!"
then the funniest part came when i heard someone shout from the backround "god dammit!get the hell out!"it was the guy who had stopped talking earlier.the girl was his little sister who had started playing on his account when he left the room XD.png XD.png XD.png
Linkin Parkinson's
Some guy in deathmatch was just funny as hell he had everyone cracking up in the lobby and during the match I should have got his GT. He was telling jokes in the lobby and one dude was like "everyone kick [gamertag]" and we were like no I actually think he's funny. He had a penis song or some shit he was singing, then he started singing "What is love" and fucking owned everyone. Then some dude sniped him and he was like "You want war motherfucker? You got war!" and every time someone killed him he came back and repeatedly owned the shit out of them, dude was fucking awesome he had this guy screaming because he killed him with a knife and took his RPG and blew him up everytime he spawned..
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 5 2008, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1452904[/snapback]
Some guy in deathmatch was just funny as hell he had everyone cracking up in the lobby and during the match I should have got his GT. He was telling jokes in the lobby and one dude was like "everyone kick [gamertag]" and we were like no I actually think he's funny. He had a penis song or some shit he was singing, then he started singing "What is love" and fucking owned everyone. Then some dude sniped him and he was like "You want war motherfucker? You got war!" and every time someone killed him he came back and repeatedly owned the shit out of them, dude was fucking awesome he had this guy screaming because he killed him with a knife and took his RPG and blew him up everytime he spawned..

That sounds like Brad! Was it this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aePlGTIfq-I
Was his gamertag King Hyral?
Linkin Parkinson's
nah it was some nigga from New Orleans he had a thick accent.

That shit is funny though
GLC
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 7 2008, 07:22 PM) [snapback]1453253[/snapback]
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 5 2008, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1452904[/snapback]

That sounds like Brad! Was it this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aePlGTIfq-I
Was his gamertag King Hyral?

lol'd at the part where the guy compared the gta car spawning glitch to the black people in the cafe.
firebird999
i was playing with two friends when one let his little brother play. those two people know each other in person so the other one tells me, "this kid doesn't know how to aim and his driving sucks." you can guess what happened next smile.gif
Linkin Parkinson's
They suggested Car Jack City?
HongKongPhooey
Fucking car jack city.... I was in free mode with a girl from my list we were riding a crotch rockett and i was driving we were topped out flying thru the subways and i entered a subway station and she cliped her face on a wall and died. Then another time i was in free mode and this guy kept trying to kill me so i climbed a building using dumpsters and ventilation ducts, once i reached the roof i had my trusty sniper rifle, i started sniping him and then he messaged me saying so you got a sniper rifle eh?
I sent him one back saying yes so then he tryed getting real close while i was typeing and hidein below the ledge, so i took out a rpg that i picked up earlier and blasted him into a wall and he died, i sent him another message saying i got one of those too. He never came back around, matter of fact he tryed adding me.
angeal18
i was in gta race and i was last so i cheated and blew up everybody that passed me, the first place guy got it the worst cause i ramed his car it cought on fire and he fell of a cliff.
angeal18
when im in the airport on free mode, i get some grenades and go to the helicopters. then i blow up two and leave one. then someone always comes to get in the last helicopter and i blow that shit up. try it its funny as hell.
Ruubie
The funniest thing that happened to me was when I was doing the swing glitch with a friend of mine. We got a bus and drove it to the swing, trying to launch it. Suddenly, it went underneath the map and we were just spinning around in the air. A couple minutes later I decided to get out the bus, and when I did, I spawned right in the rollercoaster in Broker and so did the bus! It spawned in the middle part of the fucking rollercoaster! So we were like wtf and decided to just drive into the corners. Then all hell broke loose - glitch after glitch! We got stuck in the wood, all weird shit happenend and it was just hilarious.

The swing glitch is funny anyway. smile.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
Me, analogkid, and another guy were doing deathmatch on hapiness island, and analogkid hid in the newspaper stand, so i shot about seven rockets at it, he lived, then i went right up to the door, shot it, it hit the side of the doorway, it exploded, killed me, leaving analogkid unharmed.

Juan Tito Sanchez
On my favorite level, Bohan, i went on top of the roofs and started killing people like crazy. Proximity chat was on and everyone was joking around like crazy, i ran out of bullets while i was on the roof, so i started singing Spiderman then jumped off the roof and knifed someone to death while singing hahaha, everyone was laughing.
HongKongPhooey
this fool was all rapping, i was like man shut the fuck up aint nobody want to hear that shit. Then he started talking mad shit, i was just waiting for this invite from a girl i know. I was host so i made it a melee match for 45 mins, started the game then left.

Then i was playing bdb and three guys kept shooting my cars into flames, so i waited to get my payback. I was the fitst to the chopper door, so I flew all 3 of the dicks north like 2 mins then i jumped out and left game.
firebird999
one time i was in a group making a video for youtube. we all piled into a tug boat and went east. the driver died. i was in the back of the boat and it was funny just watching everyone die in front of me. i was the only survivor... until i walked to the front. when we were all on shore everyone got to gether and made an epic plaque on the roof of the airport terminal with bullet holes. it was sweet, but then the guys capture card died. sad.gif
DuPz0r
D-O, me and another friend called judderz were in party mode. I suggested getting a random exotic vehicle and meet back at the safehouse for a race. D-O arrived first he got a forklift, and about 15 minutes later i appear with a Ripley (airport passenger carrier). Then another 2-3 minutes later judderz appears over the hill. He also has a Ripley. Out of all the vehicles, i found it funny he got the same one as me.

Next we start the misc race, with D-O's forklift in the middle. Me and judderz bumped into each other and pretty much crushed the forklift between us. I took the lead and went up a dusty dirt path, D-O took the inside line and got in front. Judderz smashed into the side of the forklift and then i managed to get in-front, which made D-O sandwich between us once again, but it was a bit more serious this time, his wheels were mangled and he could barely move. So me and judderz drive to burgershot round the corner for a pit-stop while we wait for the forklift to grunt and wobble to us all smokey and shit.

Was pretty funny, but you'd have to be there to laugh i guess.

After this we all raced in forklifts, that was pretty funny too, but its too long for me to write about.
Jesseeast
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 5 2008, 11:25 PM) [snapback]1452904[/snapback]

Hmm, I did that once... Maybe??
bOnEs
in deal breaker, me and some random guy played the mission through, and headed back to the garage in our own separate ways... well, since people like to do a lot of fucking around to piss off people that want to end the mission, i stayed in the garage but, felt very concerned that i am playing with one of those guys... turns out i was... he gets to the garage and starts doing what every person does, and launches some RPG's in there at me... so, now i have a sliver of life left... so, i jump up on some boxes and stand guard with some grenades...

next thing, the garage door opens and i am thinking, "here we go again"... he stands at the door and sees that there is a car below me so, he starts shooting it... now i am thinking i am screwed because when that car blows up, so do i... so, i cook a grenade but, the car has already started to catch fire... i whip it at him and it rolls past him... 1 second later, the grenade goes off and blasts him into the garage to end the mission laugh.gif...

haha, i am sure he was a little upset that it blew him into the garage and ended the mission because, he seemed determined to kill me biggrin.gif... instead we earn our money and he doesn't get the satisfaction of thinking he pissed me off... instead, i probably pissed him off laugh.gif...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.