Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DNS error
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
HongKongPhooey
Well im trying to just get online with my ps3 today, i havent hooked it up to internet yet so today was the first ip and everything inputed. So im useing a hard wire right now not a router, i input all the ip and dns info then tested and it said connection enabled but then it stops and has a dns error im not sure what the specific error name was, i can get it if someone needs to know it so they can assist me in this little problem. I just want to play gta4 online today so like help me out here you smart good guys biggrin.gif
FrankCastle
Sometimes that happens. Try setting it up again. I would recommend automatic setup if you haven't done that already.
HongKongPhooey
QUOTE(FrankCastle @ Jun 3 2008, 10:41 PM) [snapback]1444626[/snapback]
Sometimes that happens. Try setting it up again. I would recommend automatic setup if you haven't done that already.

i havent tryed to re enter the shit but, the automatic setup doesnt work at all for me it doesnt connect on anything let alone the dns error it doesnt really matter at this point i may get a router at this house or i may just wait until i get a house and get the internet myself set all this shit up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.