Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4 Transmissions
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pyrocy
A member by the name of AndrewDzlV21 sent me this hilarious video in the same vein as those AMV Hell videos that are on youtube. It's a compilation of scenarios played out in GTA4 while being accompanied by fitting music.

[youtube]qMcwHUpQEuQ[/youtube]

Good job, Andrew! As always, be on the look out for more GTA4 related shenanigans here on GTA4.TV.
neko_ceko
nicee
Hardcore Ottoman
I'm surprised this made site news. Somewhat funny video... not bad andrew.
AndrewDzIV21
Thanks Pyro, I appreciate you posted this.. I've always visited these fan sites since GTA-SanAndreas.com was brand new.
Only fan site I go to for stuff relating GTA.

Much Luv,
-AndrewDz
Scarface513
possibly the best user made GTA4 video ive seen. mad props clap.gif
DiO
QUOTE(AndrewDzIV21 @ Jun 2 2008, 06:11 PM) [snapback]1444178[/snapback]
Thanks Pyro, I appreciate you posted this.. I've always visited these fan sites since GTA-SanAndreas.com was brand new.
Only fan site I go to for stuff relating GTA.

Much Luv,
-AndrewDz

Stick around, be a reg. Become "somebody special"
Seeen
I was roffling for real. Super hilarious video man, I love it!
AndrewDzIV21
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jun 2 2008, 05:12 PM) [snapback]1444224[/snapback]

"we're all looking for that special someone"
I've been making videos for quite some time now, thats jus what I do. And I've always peeped out these forums, I post things occasionally, ive never said nothing bout the previous videos, cause well most use halo and the San Andreas one, well no one ever payed attention to that cause I posted it after GTA 4 was getting really hyped. point is, if I make anymore Ill post them here, I like this site. and the people are informative to say the least.

Much Luv,
-AndyDz
DiO
QUOTE(AndrewDzIV21 @ Jun 3 2008, 12:55 AM) [snapback]1444296[/snapback]
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jun 2 2008, 05:12 PM) [snapback]1444224[/snapback]

"we're all looking for that special someone"

I was referring to your member title of "Nobody Special" but shit, that works too.
Zankou
This video is fucking hilarious, Great job editing, timing is perfect, great music choices. Well done.
ezekiel 08
I love that old school GTA 1 sound in the intro, classic!

I'm currently making a video, I'll post it here for sure.

Check out my Vice City stunting movie HERE (done on the Xbox version with no cheats or mods).
Zen
Nice job Andrew smile.gif
TrIgGeR HaPpY
lmao "back that ass up" that was hillarious, good job on that video
bouncing
Coordinating the multiplayer for stuff like Mario is pure genius. smile.gif
Nec
Excellent work! More for sure, please smile.gif
DuPz0r
Not bad, but i dont see this as being gta news. More like fan art or something.
Mekstizzle
lol

wut

I guess I'll have to see those AMV videos yer yappin on about to fully understand
Dr. Evil
I just stumbled upon this yesterday on youtube. Never noticed it here foolish (7).gif

Awesome vid. Best part is the Super Mario Bros. and Dukes of Hazzard.
firebird999
sweet! i need to get one o' dem nifty tv cameras, i wanna make somethin' cool like that.
GLC
good work,i loved it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.