Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Guy with the Saxaphone!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Jesseeast
Not sure about anyone finding him or and locations that were given to know where he is but I found him.... While hunting a flying rat.
Sorry if a topic has been made about him or anything...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BZDGdUxHAA
DiO
Yah, Ive seen them in subways and parks.
Jesseeast
I never seen them so didnt know.. Sorry.
JoelManiac
Haven't found him. I'll look for him tomorrow.
Ophis-
I dont think there is anywhere he spawns all the time, i've seen him in totaly random areas.
§ynch
QUOTE(Jesseeast @ Jun 1 2008, 03:37 PM) [snapback]1443872[/snapback]
Not sure about anyone finding him or and locations that were given to know where he is but I found him.... While hunting a flying rat.

He's on all the islands.

Hint: Give him money when Niko is low on health, for a nice surprise.
(Press LT using XBox 360)
Jesseeast
Hmm if I find him again Ill see if I have low health then. Also noticed how Nico kinda looked like he was dancing lmao.
bOnEs
i've herd him off in the distance but i still haven't seen him... can you knock the sax out of his hands like a normal ped? i'd love to run around with a sax, beating people up with it, or throwing it at people if the game treats it like any other object you pick up...
The Foo
He can be seen just walking down the street too, just carrying his sax.
Jesseeast
Bones in the video well I pointed the gun at him and he dropped it so there could be a possibility of being able to pick it up.
The Foo
You can't pick up umbrellas the peds drop.
Flism
If you look at the credits the Sax is actually Dan & Sam's Dad. They said in an interview that he was into Jazz and he choose the songs for the Jazz station so it's cool that they actually got him to be the Jazz man.
aye_rufus
I tossed a grenade at his feet without him noticing and when it exploded, he played some sour notes before being launched to his death.

It was kind of funny, just one of those little extras you get from blowing the shit out of someone.
istealkegs
QUOTE(§ynch @ Jun 2 2008, 07:40 AM) [snapback]1444014[/snapback]

He's on all the islands.

ive probably found him like 5 times or so in random areas, and everytime i gave him money... i never noticed the health though... i'll have to keep an eye out...
istealkegs
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Jun 4 2008, 04:56 PM) [snapback]1444996[/snapback]
QUOTE(§ynch @ Jun 2 2008, 07:40 AM) [snapback]1444014[/snapback]

He's on all the islands.

ive probably found him like 5 times or so in random areas, and everytime i gave him money... i never noticed the health though... i'll have to keep an eye out...

just for the record, last night i came across the sax guy while i had about 10% health... i gave him the $10 and he gave me full health... i manage to find him like 2 or 3 more times after that and he filled my health full everytime... its a cool liittle feature, but doesnt really compare to a $1 hotdog that does the same...
jev
Man hotdogs are $5, rip off.
Sodas are $1

tongue.gif
CutThatCity
QUOTE(Flism @ Jun 3 2008, 02:52 PM) [snapback]1444378[/snapback]
If you look at the credits the Sax is actually Dan & Sam's Dad. They said in an interview that he was into Jazz and he choose the songs for the Jazz station so it's cool that they actually got him to be the Jazz man.

That is pretty cool.

I gave him money once and he called me a philistine. He got what was coming to him...
Guido The Butcher
I listened to him and the game asked if I would give him money. I pressed yes and Bam! it gave him ten bucks. ten bucks. Damn I am one generous street musician enthusiast. Yes I am.
What?
I've seen him loads. I didn't realise it was one guy in different places. I thought he was just like the other peds and spawned anywhere like. Ah well. Cool find with the health thing, even if it is a bit dear.
JoelManiac
QUOTE(jev @ Jun 7 2008, 03:25 AM) [snapback]1445701[/snapback]
Sodas are $1

tongue.gif

Yeah when you have a couple hundred grand siting there.haha
jev
QUOTE(JoelManiac @ Jun 9 2008, 11:29 AM) [snapback]1446398[/snapback]

Hey I know people who are so cheap they'd rather go to a safehouse than pay for a hotdog.
Boss of GTA
Yeah i seen the dude at the place where the cable car thingy at.
bennyhilly
yea i have seen him on the way to a train just before you get on the platform he is usualy between the stairs in the stations
Beast Jericho
Superstar cafe in the corner by the mic stand. I've seen him there before.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(JoelManiac @ Jun 9 2008, 05:29 AM) [snapback]1446398[/snapback]
QUOTE(jev @ Jun 7 2008, 03:25 AM) [snapback]1445701[/snapback]
Sodas are $1

tongue.gif

one of those food tendors told me "here, half price for you!" and i only paid 1 dollar for the hawt dawg

I enjoy his music its fun, id give him 10 dollars all the time.

And dont give money to bums they dont deserve it.
Jimothey
I've heard about this guy, but i've never found him in game. I might go on a little sax finding mission. scooter.gif
Kid_Notorious
first time i saw him he was at castle gardens i dint know he gave u health but i gave him some money and walked away
69AngryAussie69
I swear this dude follows me around because i give him so much money!
I dont give money to bums coz they will just go to LJ to buy drugs, and then i will have to diliver it and then get ambushed by some fuckers >:(
w00t HAIL THE SAXOPHONE DUDE!!!
Lmoz96
He plays the song "St Thomas", from JNR radio station. thumbup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.