Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deathmatch.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
asthenia
I don't see why when people start to lose they all fuckin' leave?

Don't join at all if you can't take it... A match of 10 people and it finished with 2, put that down to connection problems. rolleyes.gif
gamesjunkie
Loads of people tend to do this, instead of saying 'fine I lost, maybe next time' they think that leaving quickly is the best way to wind their way out of the game. Never works really. Personaly I dont care if I lose or win... smile.gif
FuddMan
They must've realised what a crappy mode Deathmatch is and left to play something better.
gamesjunkie
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 29 2008, 09:49 PM) [snapback]1442954[/snapback]
They must've realised what a crappy mode Deathmatch is and left to play something better.

Or they could just be bad losers like some of the people I know. Flip out if they lose anything. ph34r.gif
RamzKilla
yea that pisses me off cuz i dont like to do deal breaker 24 7 so i switch to deathmatch and start killin dem and everyone left there was 10 of us man wallbash_red.gif and all i see is last player
bouncing
QUOTE(LuxAeterna @ May 29 2008, 02:20 PM) [snapback]1442945[/snapback]

Don't join at all if you can't take it... A match of 10 people and it finished with 2, put that down to connection problems. rolleyes.gif

The only reason I leave a Deathmatch is if the system thrust me into one without giving me a chance to review it.

Well, and once my connection was just too laggy...
RAHUL
QUOTE(gamesjunkie @ May 29 2008, 08:52 PM) [snapback]1442955[/snapback]

Or they could just be bad losers like some of the people I know. Flip out if they lose anything. ph34r.gif

I am one of them and what???!! Personally I think there are some people that cheat because when in a gun fight with the opposition he has the same gun, especially the Deagle, and he is standing a block away on the opposite corner and he some how manages to kill you and none of your shots seem to get him. So 20+ minutes of you constantly being killed is rather boring dont you think??!

I also leave when there are boring settings chosen for example; respawn distance medium to far, location prison/happiness island or somthing else that is small like them two. I mean how the fcuk are you supposed to fight when you got millions of bullets flying all over the place??? In a smaller place you constantly get killed. But now since I had a chance to practice in such modes I seem to get atleast 1 kill per 1 death LOL !!
asthenia

rolleyes.gif huh.gif

QUOTE(bouncing @ May 30 2008, 09:14 AM) [snapback]1443126[/snapback]
QUOTE(LuxAeterna @ May 29 2008, 02:20 PM) [snapback]1442945[/snapback]

The only reason I leave a Deathmatch is if the system thrust me into one without giving me a chance to review it.

Well, and once my connection was just too laggy...

Things like that I can understand, I like to see the settings first.
PhantomStranger
are you talking about free mode, because I can't tell the difference. sleep.gif
BRKS

Don't join at all if you can't take it... A match of 10 people and it finished with 2, put that down to connection problems.

Give them bad Rep. I know theres alot, but take note. Im guessing itl save you hassle in the future. (I still dont know how preffering and the avoiding works.) Also people do this a fucking lot on GoW i get really fucked off cus your kills dont count if more than 2 people from the same team leaves. Its good that doesnt happen on GTA though.
MangoPandemic
This was always gonna be a problem IMO. Network gaming via consoles is still relatively in its youth, and I know for some more casual gamers GTA online will be their first online experience. Also there is a good lot more socially incompatible people I've met through consoles than when I used to play PC games.

Also Rahul, aim for the head. Always aim for the head. It's not cheating, just skill.
smartian
deathmatch was funny yesterday...i was playing the team one...
i tend to run around and find some weapons before going in for the kill...but there was one moment when i went running round and found myself outside the burger bar...so i went inside thought i'd wait around for the others in the game to find me...but didnt happen...so after finishing my whopper i went after them...was surprised it was open though lol especially online
Ophis-
QUOTE(smartian @ Jun 24 2008, 03:35 PM) [snapback]1450289[/snapback]
deathmatch was funny yesterday...i was playing the team one...
i tend to run around and find some weapons before going in for the kill...but there was one moment when i went running round and found myself outside the burger bar...so i went inside thought i'd wait around for the others in the game to find me...but didnt happen...so after finishing my whopper i went after them...was surprised it was open though lol especially online

There all open i think... as well as cluckin bell etc etc.
Linkin Parkinson's
Only time I ever die in deathmatch is if someone sneaks up on me, I get sniped, I get blown up, I get ran over, if I have a pistol and they have a carbine rifle, I get ganged up on, or if I already have low health and get into a gunfight with someone.

I don't think I have ever lost a fair one on one gunfight.
Seeen
I always stomp people and they get all butt-hurt and leave the game. It's funny, but sucks too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.