Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Come Get My 100% Complete GTA IV Save Game File
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
BioSphere
I just attached it to this post.

Its for PS3

100%
Roman, and Dwayne
All clothes bought
2 Cars at Each Safe House
All good weapons
0 Times Cheated
100% gives you the ability to have as much ammo as you want.
glowworm
i suppose that's cool, but isn't the point of the game to get to 100% yourself. if we got you're game it would kind of be like cheating. thanks for the offer though. i'm really trying to get to 100% myself, as i have yet to accomplish this on any other GTA (due to lack of finding all packages or cheating).
asthenia
I'm with GlowWorm on this, it's about doing it yourself, but if you think people would want it, upload it to GameFAQ's and watch the downloads roll in.
OptimumPx
Just want to give a small warning. From what I understand if you link a gamer tag up to the Social Club and are using a downloaded game save you are automatically disqualified from pretty much everything the Social Club offers.

The same may go fro the creator of the game save.
BioSphere
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ May 28 2008, 11:34 AM) [snapback]1442495[/snapback]
Just want to give a small warning. From what I understand if you link a gamer tag up to the Social Club and are using a downloaded game save you are automatically disqualified from pretty much everything the Social Club offers.

The same may go fro the creator of the game save.

That's for the 360... This is for the PS3.
The ps3 doesnt have the social club thing, and doesnt have the achievement stuff. so they're ok.

Just thought if anyone wanted it that can't figure out how to get 100% or dont wanna do it themselves would want it.
asthenia
Ofcourse PS3 has Social Club abilities.
BioSphere
QUOTE(LuxAeterna @ May 28 2008, 12:20 PM) [snapback]1442502[/snapback]

It runs thru 360 i've tried to get it thru my ps3 and i can't
FuddMan
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 28 2008, 06:32 PM) [snapback]1442504[/snapback]
QUOTE(LuxAeterna @ May 28 2008, 12:20 PM) [snapback]1442502[/snapback]

It runs thru 360 i've tried to get it thru my ps3 and i can't

But many people have. OPX was just warning you. If you're registered on the Social Club and get punished for sharing game save don't come here moaning about how Rockstar and Sony and Microsoft and the internet sucks.
asthenia
Mines running off my PS3 too, it has the ability it's just not connecting for you.
BioSphere
i've sent it to over 8 ppl already.. ne one else want it?

QUOTE(LuxAeterna @ May 28 2008, 11:16 AM) [snapback]1442490[/snapback]
I'm with GlowWorm on this, it's about doing it yourself, but if you think people would want it, upload it to GameFAQ's and watch the downloads roll in.

I've submitted it twice on there and they havent showed up yet.
Rambo
Just put it on rapidshare or something
BioSphere
To the people that have downloaded my save...
How do you like it?
sammmmm
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Jun 6 2008, 05:52 PM) [snapback]1445689[/snapback]
To the people that have downloaded my save...
How do you like it?

downloaded it and put it on usb but it doesnt come up on ps3 :s

walkthrough to downloading and puttin on please?
BioSphere
Extract the the files from the zipped folder then save your savegame to your usb and replace dont overwrite the whole folder just the stuff inside of it. then save it back your ps3. Thats the only way it will work. I tried saving it to my friends ps3 by just copying it to it but it dont work you have to overwrite your save.
bOnEs
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Jun 6 2008, 04:42 PM) [snapback]1445772[/snapback]
I tried saving it to my friends ps3 by just copying it to it but it dont work you have to overwrite your save.

...and that's the very reason why i won't be downloading this... i knew i'd have to do that biggrin.gif...
rafrules
i got to 100% vice city which felt great once achieved. But san andreas was just absolutely massive and would've taken 2 much time so i gave up at about 85% (i didn't think that it was a bad effort). I'm taking my time with gta4 and i'm 55% through but nothing beats that sense of achievement after getting 100% on ur own!
BioSphere
Anyone else having trouble?

Or if not how do you like the save?
PS3GTA
I can get the save file onto the ps3, but i can't get this overwrite thing to work, like it shows in the save files, story complete, then when i load the game, and go load save, its not there, and my only save is the start of the game. because i deleted my story complete. and when i copy my game save to the usb, then copy your inside 4 files to it, and load it on ps3 it always says corrupt data, like say my save that i copyed to the usb is called "BLUS30127SGTA400" then i go inside of that delete the 4 files, then copy ur 4 files it says corrupt data =(
§ynch
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 28 2008, 10:13 AM) [snapback]1442500[/snapback]
Just thought if anyone wanted it that can't figure out how to get 100% or dont wanna do it themselves would want it.

Might be of use to some, but I will always want to achieve 100% on my own.

XBox 360 Elite first, PS3 second.

PS3GTA
I can get the save file onto the ps3, but i can't get this overwrite thing to work, like it shows in the save files, story complete, then when i load the game, and go load save, its not there, and my only save is the start of the game. because i deleted my story complete. and when i copy my game save to the usb, then copy your inside 4 files to it, and load it on ps3 it always says corrupt data, like say my save that i copyed to the usb is called "BLUS30127SGTA400" then i go inside of that delete the 4 files, then copy ur 4 files it says corrupt data =(

Please help!
Samurai_tbag
I don't know who would download the save file tbh, but meh.

As for the Social Club, who cares? What's the big deal with it?!
kenji_3
Corrupt file! I cant get this thing to work! I have copied only the files contained in the downloaded zip file and overwritten the files copied from my ps3 and still no go. Corrupt file! I have tried 1 other 100% save file and also same story. I have the australian version and completed 100%, but realizing the ridiculous tone down I buy the north american copy but am too lazy to do that all again. Thus the reason for finding a 100% for this version just for fun. Please some1!!! Why is this file corrupt?
thanks kenji

p.s. Im sure a lot of people beside me are asking the same question please biosphere answer!!!
BioSphere
QUOTE(kenji_3 @ Jun 18 2008, 05:52 AM) [snapback]1448821[/snapback]
Corrupt file! I cant get this thing to work! I have copied only the files contained in the downloaded zip file and overwritten the files copied from my ps3 and still no go. Corrupt file! I have tried 1 other 100% save file and also same story. I have the australian version and completed 100%, but realizing the ridiculous tone down I buy the north american copy but am too lazy to do that all again. Thus the reason for finding a 100% for this version just for fun. Please some1!!! Why is this file corrupt?
thanks kenji

p.s. Im sure a lot of people beside me are asking the same question please biosphere answer!!!

I've also uploaded it to ps3brew.com
Look thru the list of game saves for GTA IV and look for BioSphere, I dont understand why its not working for you. 3 of my friends DLed it from here and they got it working just fine.
so try my ps3brew gamesave and see if that works.
BioSphere
Anyone else having problems?
footycrazy921
OK well I got it working and it is on my ps3 in the Saved Data Utility or whatever.

But every time I start GTA IV up it goes straight to new game.

I put my original game onto my computer then extracted your game files and then copied your game over my game so that mine had gone and yours was the only one left, i then copied it back to my computer and still doesn't load on my GTA game every time I start it up, it just starts new game!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
charliem123
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
UNLUCKY! lol
no offence but serves you right for not completing it by yourself.
thomas10
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 28 2008, 07:32 AM) [snapback]1442321[/snapback]

Its for PS3

100%
Roman, and Dwayne
All clothes bought
All good weapons
0 Times Cheated

i dont get it...how do i load the 100% saved game while im on gta4??
jimike
QUOTE(thomas10 @ Aug 16 2008, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1459703[/snapback]

Its for PS3

100%
Roman, and Dwayne
All clothes bought
All good weapons
0 Times Cheated

it automatically replaces one of your gamesaves .... you go in to your loads like usual, and it's just there....

QUOTE(jimike @ Aug 19 2008, 03:58 AM) [snapback]1460070[/snapback]
QUOTE(thomas10 @ Aug 16 2008, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1459703[/snapback]

Its for PS3

100%
Roman, and Dwayne
All clothes bought
All good weapons
0 Times Cheated

it automatically replaces one of your gamesaves .... you go in to your loads like usual, and it's just there....
HowtoUsethePS3save.rtf

UAE WOLF
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK TOU
GTA 4 BOY
thanks very much for the game hope it works
... thumbup.gif
GTA 4 BOY
Hey everyone i want to say something ... ok the save data that biosphere uploaded is for us region this is why it has not been supported by my game {GTA4}To know what regoin you are just check at the back of your box...and go to this site ps3brew.com and search... wink.gif
TomsterTom
Ok first of all,I have done this to my USB,Give me clear step by step way of getting this to get on my PS3,When I go to USB PS3 Saves,not there.

Second I know I am kinda stupid of copying this,but I have 199 pigeons and gone to every loctation 3 times and cant find,even got a heli at top of liberty statue,no find.

Last of all,If i put this on my PS3,Loaded will i get trophies for like 100% completion??????

If not forget it lol I WANT PIGEON TROPHIE.
ibbuki
QUOTE(GTA 4 BOY @ Dec 23 2008, 02:35 AM) [snapback]1476133[/snapback]
thanks very much for the game hope it works
... thumbup.gif

hey, I downloaded the saves from here and the other one but still keeps saying corrupted file in my PS3 could anyone please help me?
NNathanWW
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 28 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1442321[/snapback]

Its for PS3

100%
Roman, and Dwayne
All clothes bought
All good weapons
0 Times Cheated

...Are you sure this will work?. i hav tryed over & over to complete the game but cant find all the hidden people
The Awesome One
All, those downloading it, be warned, the data could become corrupt.Anything could trigger it- multiplayer or achievements.
Kid_Notorious
i started my file on my friends ps3 and tried to cpy it when i got mine but the ps3 said unable to load file bc this ps3 dint create the save file so i had to start over when i got my own ps3 back in 08 so i think the same would apply here
LORDAKIRA
yo, ive been stuck on 98.33 and have almost 30 activities with my friends and still cant get 100%. I loaded your file but it warned me that i cannot receive trophies with another users file. Anybody have any luck using this and getting a trophy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.