Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: should R* go back to SA, or continue with GTA IV
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
Ex-PS Fanboy
well i've liked somethings about SA and GTA IV, i wondered how you all liked the gameplay, what would you want back, and what would you want to stay
TwoFacedTanner
Don't go back.
It'd be foolish to go back now.
Caliph
If you wanna go back then go fucking play San Andreas again.
Ex-PS Fanboy
either way it wouldn't bug me.
Skinny 
Why do people always make these topics? IV always wins.
TrIgGeR HaPpY
this is a good topic. I like how the driving is now, so they should keep that, the shootouts are much more fun and that should stay too. But i think the police AI in gta 4 is too easy. I'd prefer it like gta sa.
Slambo
haha who voted for SA shootouts. the gta4 shootouts are amazing compared to SA
1UP
Picked the current gen on all choices, I agree the police A.I. is easier in IV, however, the way they went about it is far superior and innovative. Basically the new formula just needs minor tweaks then its wide open for extra content... For next GTA now that the building blocks for this gen GTA formula are done.

I cant understand why someone would want to go back.
NIGGALICIOUS
I want all the Next Gen shit, but with all the extras from SA
DiO
QUOTE(NiggaMan @ Jun 19 2008, 06:25 PM) [snapback]1449208[/snapback]
I want all the Next Gen shit, but with all the extras from SA

/\ Pretty much. The problems people have with IV isn't with the new gameplay.
HB~Sauce
I like the new gameplay that Rockstar has created, but just want a couple tweaks to the cop AI system and the cover system. The jumping system could also be modified imo.
NIGGALICIOUS
IV's Gameplay and new shit + San Andreas features = Best game ever made
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(NiggaMan @ Jun 20 2008, 03:03 AM) [snapback]1449256[/snapback]
IV's Gameplay and new shit + San Andreas features = Best game ever made

^ agreed completely, i find that's the main problem with the game, not enough extras
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.