Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Die You Fuck!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Pez
have any of you ever been in free mode, you try to shoot someone the health bar don't go down neither does yours! wallbash_red.gif
Anyone experienced this or knows how to prevent it?
Pieface
Most probably Lag, get a better connection.
Pez
Iv'e got ADSL 8MB, there should be no reason for a lag
Sheep
Speed of your connection has nothing to do with the latency
Pez
would you care to explain please?
GTA~BOSS
if you just got respawn your invinicable for like 5 secs. or its just lag
Pez
no it happened for the whole game and nobody died, u could only run them over.
I blew up a guys car, BOOM! He was still sitting happily in his car lol laugh.gif
DelinQuent
QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 26 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]1441727[/snapback]
I blew up a guys car, BOOM! He was still sitting happily in his car lol laugh.gif

Sounds like friendly fire was turned off
Roman
Same thing happened to me on deathmatch. I couldn't be killed or kill anyone, and when I asked someone to shoot me they save I was running all over the place when I was actually standing beside them. There is no fix, just quit and start again.
Pez
oww yeh never thought of that, Damn Non-Friendly fire! mad.gif
DiO
QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 26 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1441790[/snapback]

Its a good thing. It stops dumbass DM'ers when you're trying to fuck around. Want to kill people? Play DM or TDM!
PhantomStranger
exactly people like you ruin free mode, you guys are constantly trying to kill each other. It's not fucking deathmatch. I always turn FF off if im host.
Pez
yer i guess, thats the advantage of hosting, eh? tongue.gif
HongKongPhooey
QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 26 2008, 07:33 PM) [snapback]1441727[/snapback]

Same shit happened to me i was playing i thing it was the drug deal co-op, and i wanted a ride from this guy but he was a dick and kept driving so i shot his car to flames "infernus btw" and i ran off hopped onto this chopper then got blew like 30 feet off of it because he shot a damn rpg at my tire, then him and his friend started shooting my cars up, and they blew me up i think they even droped a grenade, but what do you know robocop doesnt have shit on me, i hopped out the completely black car and started shooting thier car all to shit but the pussies dipped the fuck out.
asthenia
QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 26 2008, 03:32 PM) [snapback]1441617[/snapback]
Iv'e got ADSL 8MB, there should be no reason for a lag

Actually it's most probably "upto 8MB ADSL." I have the same thing at my dads, it's good if you're near the exchange, I have a connection of 3.15 Mbps, which is excellent for what I pay.

QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ May 27 2008, 02:00 AM) [snapback]1441851[/snapback]
QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 26 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1441790[/snapback]

Its a good thing. It stops dumbass DM'ers when you're trying to fuck around. Want to kill people? Play DM or TDM!

Pre-fucking-cisely. Free Mode is where people play together, and plus, why run around killing people to not get paid for it? Play DM and level up or something.
RAHUL
Aint it somthing to do with your ping?? I know for SAMP on PC you mostly likely had a high ping if you was downloading sutff whilst playing SAMP, but in the case of XBoX you cant download anything, or can you??
PhantomStranger
QUOTE(RAHUL @ Jun 4 2008, 05:44 AM) [snapback]1444582[/snapback]
Aint it somthing to do with your ping?? I know for SAMP on PC you mostly likely had a high ping if you was downloading sutff whilst playing SAMP, but in the case of XBoX you cant download anything, or can you??

read before you type! it's friendly fire option.
Pez
well done! clapping.gif
im not that fucking dumb m8.
Linkin Parkinson's
Every time I go into free mode, the first person I get close to is shooting at me... so what the fuck?

I always go into free mode and do my own thing.... usually in Bohan on that stunt bridge, in Alderney stunting, or in Bohan doing the swing glitch. I have this british kid as my friend and he's fucking annoying to play with if you don't have a headset because he doesn't know that when I have a car with the passenger door open and I'm blowing, that doesn't mean I want you to get the fuck out of the way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.