Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kanye West
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Ridikul
Pez
umm?

AMAZING! smile.gif luv it 9/10
Ridikul
Thanks, you kind of scared me there at first.
happymess.
Nice sig, dude. A bit too messy, IMO, I think it needs abit more flow.
But the text and shit look amazing.
(lawlmx wink.gif )
Indy
Looks brilliant, the text is very good.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Love the colour scheme, not too sure about the text though. It seems to stand out from the rest too much. 9/10.
asthenia
This is pretty cool, I disagree about the text though, I think it fits quite nicely, if not a bit quirky.
Albo
Loving the sig good work, just ain't feeling the text imo
Albo
Loving the sig good work, just ain't feeling the text imo
Boby
VEry VEry cool!
scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif
Pieface
QUOTE(Boby @ Jun 9 2008, 01:01 PM) [snapback]1446415[/snapback]
VEry VEry cool!
scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif scooter.gif

Please stop posting loads of smilies after the post.

Anyway, I dislike these kind of borders, Im not sure if it fits in really.
Ophis-
QUOTE(Piefascist @ Jun 9 2008, 01:25 PM) [snapback]1446422[/snapback]
I dislike these kind of borders, Im not sure if it fits in really.

I don't usally like them either, but here it works. that type of border draws attencion to the middle.

I don't rate things anymore. I just tell you my opinions and i realy like it. The "west" looks abit fussy though.
Mad Space Ghost
At firs twhen i first came upon this topic i was like what the fuck do people see in this peice of shit sig...

then like 2 weeks or a while later i come back and it doesnt look that bad you should do a gaussian blur on some of the spatter to give it depth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.