Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eurovison
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
neko_ceko
So you watching eurovision? I am right now lol
I am from Bosnia but I hope Greece wins
FuddMan
There's no point in it anymore. It's all political these days.
What?
I didn't even know it was on... Thank God. England/Britain always do awful. I only watched it in the past to laugh at our newest hopeful fail miserably and embarres themselves in front of the whole of Europe. Bless them.
neko_ceko
And russia won...
What?
Hahaha how did we do?
psychÝ
Greece should have won, she was hot.
Pecnut
QUOTE(psychÝ @ May 24 2008, 11:32 PM) [snapback]1440994[/snapback]
Greece should have won, she was hot.

Amen.
neko_ceko
UK last lol

Russia 1st
Ukraine 2nd
Greece 3rd Shame Greece was good song, and kalo is hot, and that Russia thing sucked.

Bosnia was 10th lol. Not bad tough.
gingergenius
what our guy came last?!!! politics aside, i wouldn't buy his cd or anything but his performance and song was at least of a higher standard than the other youtube videos i checked out.

we never did get europop...
Indy
Greece and Ukraine were fuckin hot.
Pecnut
I liked the Latvian pirates too. As the Bos-Herz thing was good fun.
Tyla
See the Spanish guy? He looked about 50, and like a pimp, what a song laugh.gif Bosnia's song was cool as fuck too. But as Duff said, its all political so we don't stand a chance, I didn't think Andy Abraham was that bad either
psychÝ
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ May 25 2008, 07:12 AM) [snapback]1441119[/snapback]
UK last lol

Russia 1st
Ukraine 2nd
Greece 3rd Shame Greece was good song, and kalo is hot, and that Russia thing sucked.

Bosnia was 10th lol. Not bad tough.

THe greek song really wasn't any good in the slightest, it was rubbish, but she was hot so who cares.

QUOTE(gingergenius @ May 25 2008, 10:13 AM) [snapback]1441172[/snapback]
what our guy came last?!!! politics aside, i wouldn't buy his cd or anything but his performance and song was at least of a higher standard than the other youtube videos i checked out.

we never did get europop...

Indeed, it was a shit song and he wasn't a hot girl, I was thinking, it maybe nothing to do with the song that we have like 14 points, but the song didn't deserve much more.

The russian song was actually good but Russia isn't even Europe and timberland produced it, it wasn't even russian.
BRKS
The 'Greek' girl was American. There should be restrictions in place to ensure the BEST song wins not political.
-Toge-
QUOTE(BRKS @ May 25 2008, 06:21 PM) [snapback]1441270[/snapback]
The 'Greek' girl was American. There should be restrictions in place to ensure the BEST song wins not political.

What the fuck..? roll2.gif Is it actually possible to like those crap songs? From what I heard this year, England's effort was the best by faaaaaaar. Bring the soul back. Thank God that Finland got shitted on. They are disgusting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.