Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick and Easy Way to Make Money
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
thecolster123
Hey guys. Does anyone know a quick and easy way to make money when you've finished the storyline? I'm very low on cash and need it quick.
The_Technician
Rob armoured trucks

they drop about 20k

and Eroti-car autos in alderny has about 7 grand there

but i can't see why you need it...theres shit all to buy
thecolster123
Weapons... for killing people.
PhantomStranger
QUOTE(Colster @ May 24 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1440707[/snapback]
Hey guys. Does anyone know a quick and easy way to make money when you've finished the storyline? I'm very low on cash and need it quick.

How are you low on money

thecolster123
spent it on weapons, died, busted, given it to poor people, etc.. I've got about $500.
Ridikul
How do you rob armored trucks? What do they look like?
DiO
QUOTE(Colster @ May 24 2008, 03:08 AM) [snapback]1440712[/snapback]
spent it on weapons, died, busted, given it to poor people, etc.. I've got about $500.

lol, wow. I have 950k after the missions. Do car deliveries for Bruce and Steve. They pay pretty well.
PhantomStranger
Or you could start>load game after you die.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Ridikul @ May 24 2008, 08:13 AM) [snapback]1440715[/snapback]

They look like a heavily armoured version of the police Enforcer, except painted white and green. To rob them you blow them up and pick up the money that appears all over the floor around it.
Ridikul
Where are they located?
thecolster123
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ May 24 2008, 08:31 AM) [snapback]1440723[/snapback]
QUOTE(Colster @ May 24 2008, 03:08 AM) [snapback]1440712[/snapback]

lol, wow. I have 950k after the missions. Do car deliveries for Bruce and Steve. They pay pretty well.

I can't... Done everything. I'm on 98.75%.
The_Technician
QUOTE(Ridikul @ May 24 2008, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1440715[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ridikul @ May 24 2008, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1440727[/snapback]
Where are they located?

They are just like the model of armoured trucks in the other GTA's. or the 'Chubb' security vans in real life

they appear early in the morning and late at night (4-6am and 10-12pm) and their locations vary...

but if you park it in a safehouse, you can blow it up, get the $$, let the truck regenerate and do it again.

THERES easy money!
billyfury
Why do you need to buy weapons? They're all lyin around for free huh.gif
Ridikul
I've been meaning to ask someone, if you collect any of the hidden weapons do they the respawn?
PabloHoneyOle
^Not right away, but eventually. I don't know if there's an exact respawn time, but they do respawn.
asthenia
The Gruppe 6 vans don't drop quite 20k, but you can easily collect that much, hand around Alderney State Pen between 12am and 9am, that's when I get my collections made.

Also! The garage you take cars to for Stevie will still accept cars once you're finished. Not as much as Stevie paid, but cash is cash.
Mzeppelin
Either blow up Securicars or do Stevie's car stealing missions.
MrThunderfield
QUOTE(Ridikul @ May 24 2008, 10:13 AM) [snapback]1440715[/snapback]

Big trucks with "Group Sex" written on the side.

(I know it has been answered... just could resist it...)
Ulster_Niko
Once you complete Stevie's car missions you can continually put any car you want into his garage and he will pay good money for them. And considering some cars are worth over 20k that is easy money.
buckwa.inc
which cars get that much money??....he would only pay $9500 for a mint infernus
jev
I'm not really sure about the cars that get over 20K but I'm sure it has something to do with how many of the car you're driving there are about. I drove in a Manana in mint condition and only got $1000 for it. I then drove in an Emperor and got nearly $5000.
Dr. Evil
Jacking the amoured trucks is an easy way for cash. Just don't use an RPG on it. The rockets will just bounce off. Don't use a molotov on it, just melts the tires. Best way to blow them up is to steal one and then call Packie for a car bomb. Then take it somewhere with some space, place the bomb and take a few (o.k...a lot) steps back. Call Packie to detonate...trucks explodes...pick up the cash.

Grenades also work o.k. but the car bomb to me is the easiest and probably better looking...lmao!
uncle brucie
There is also another way and it is so easy my grandma could do it.
if you go to the heli tours in Algonquin (Castle Gardens), there is ladies behind the ques on the sidewalk.
let me tell you that they are jam packed with honey money!
just keep killing em then wait till they come back then kill them get the stash and keep repeating as many times as desired.

i agree with killing the securi cars it really works
(i finished gta 4 yesterday!!!!!)
§ynch
QUOTE(uncle brucie @ Nov 16 2008, 01:52 AM) [snapback]1471818[/snapback]
if you go to the heli tours in Algonquin (Castle Gardens),
there is ladies behind the ques on the sidewalk.

Behind the what?
What is a "ques".....?????

Everyone knows where the Heli Tours are.
There are many pedestrians spawning there, it's the best place to get
the counter move achievement, as cops will never appear.
Seeen
You don't get a wanted level if you use Packie's car bomb to destroy armored cars. This is definitely the easiest way to blow up Securicars. Someone said that it drops around $20,000 which is a ridiculous exaggeration. In reality, it drops around $1,500-$2,500.

Another good way to make easy cash is to park really nice cars at the Bohan safehouse so they spawn more around you. Take the cloned cars to Stevie's garage and sell 'em for lots of money.
smithsan
You don't get a wanted level if you use Packie's car bomb to destroy armored cars. Also, make sure you're at full health and full armor. Drive to Packie's location , enter the car, and drive him.
---------
smithsan
Make Money
GMT
QUOTE(Ridikul @ May 28 2008, 02:12 AM) [snapback]1442271[/snapback]
I've been meaning to ask someone, if you collect any of the hidden weapons do they the respawn?

when you pick up the weapon as such, it takes some time to respawn.
if you just pick up the ammo (like you have a Desert Eagle and walk over a normal pistol), it's about 30 secs to 1 minute until you can pick the ammo up again.

another thing, I read somewhere up there that an armored truck pays 20k when blown and robbed.
I did it a couple of times and was very happy when it payed more than 5k... what's wrong?
The most money I get is by delivering Turismos to Steve, gets me 11k each time.
apart from missions, I never got any more money than that -.-
istealkegs
QUOTE(Seeen @ Nov 17 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]1472027[/snapback]
Another good way to make easy cash is to park really nice cars at the Bohan safehouse so they spawn more around you. Take the cloned cars to Stevie's garage and sell 'em for lots of money.

Seriousy, I did this the other day... it is THE best way to make money after story is complete...

I drove a Turismo into Bohan, and circled the blocks around the safe house until 5 of them spawned up and down the street that the safe house is on. I parked my car in the spot, then jacked each car and parked them so at least one tire was in the parking spot... I managed to squeeze 6 of them in there. Then, one at a time, I drove them the 2 blocks up the road to the garage to sell them.

As long as you don't SAVE the game, all 6 cars will stay in that spot. If you do save, chances are, only 2 will be there when you load up again.

I managed to make $50k+ in about 10 minutes of work. Not bad at all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.