Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestion
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
JosephLive93
We should have a system that you can give thanks to someone or bring up their reputation with people to know how well the user use the forums to help others.
Nec
No reason to. Hang around long enough and it becomes quite apparent who does what.
1UP
I can see it causing problems myself really. Kinda like time to time people brag about there x amount of posts. Only with this it would be my rep is better then yours.
Nec
That's a good point, and also people might just give bad ratings to someone for pissing them off.
Zeus
I like this idea and a money system would be nice.

I think there's a way to have an IBStore, but I don't like the idea of gaining money to buy things. You could have the system simply for members to send money to each other, the more money someone has the more you know they help other members. It's easy to send money this way aswell via the PM system.

I don't think it has to be called money either, I'm 100% sure you can just call them Points.
JoelManiac
QUOTE(DJ-1UP @ May 25 2008, 10:17 AM) [snapback]1441041[/snapback]
I can see it causing problems myself really. Kinda like time to time people brag about there x amount of posts. Only with this it would be my rep is better then yours.

I have seen this problem on other forums.
asthenia
Has anyone apart from Lazz been to FacePunch Forums? They have a rep system, it's nuts. I don't like it one bit.
Zen
If anything, the star rating system is pretty much the same thing. Just go in to someone's profile and rate them out of 5 stars.
Pieface
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.