Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DLC Wishlist
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Psy
Please post all wishes for the GTA4 downloadable content in this topic. Bear in mind that the DLC will most likely add a few minor new features, such as some additional missions, characters and multiplayer modes. I would find it very unlikely if they use it to 'fix' things that people find wrong with the game, such as changing the car handling etc. You can wish for whatever you want, but if you actually expect for them to happen, you'll need to be realistic.
Tyla
For additional missions I'd like to see Phil Bell return, be it story missions or random ped missions. Also a few more missions from the McCreary brothers, [spoiler]Busting Gerald out of Alderney Pen[/spoiler] with Packie would be great.
Abbysful
QUOTE(Tyla @ May 23 2008, 05:14 PM) [snapback]1440422[/snapback]
For additional missions I'd like to see Phil Bell return, be it story missions or random ped missions. Also a few more missions from the McCreary brothers, [spoiler]Busting Gerald out of Alderney Pen[/spoiler] with Packie would be great.

Hell yeh, totally agree with the [spoiler]breakin Gerald out [/spoiler]idea, since the prison itself is totally devoid of life [spoiler](breakin Gerald out would at least give it some purpose)....[/spoiler]took me forever to find a heli to get in there and if thats what prison is like in liberty city ide be shit scared to cause any trouble...looks like some sort of cult with the prisoners just wandering around waterin the grass...creepy

Oh yeh also some more clothing to purchase, it might just my taste but i dont tink Niko suits many of the stuff available...a cop uniform would also be pretty fookin amazin tongue.gif.

Plus more safehouses and as far as missions go i tink they should have exclusive's for each ending, maybe Niko building his [spoiler]own taxi business in memory of Roman[/spoiler] for the deal ending and [spoiler]Niko becoming partners with Bell for his own crime organisation with the [/spoiler]revenge ending.
Sharpie Fetish
I have to agree with the [spoiler]busting that guy out of prison[/spoiler] idea i like the whole idea of busting someone out and i liked the one where you ahd to break Cam out in vice city it was a little easy though id like to have to do the planning and everything not grab a uniform and a key card
nirvanafrik
more co-op modes for multiplayer .
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(nirvanafrik @ May 23 2008, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1440495[/snapback]

No
jdid112
More match options for multiplayer.

Changing the type of cars, exact weapons, ammo, health, all of that.

FuddMan
QUOTE(Niko vs Claude @ May 24 2008, 04:27 PM) [snapback]1440833[/snapback]
QUOTE(nirvanafrik @ May 23 2008, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1440495[/snapback]

No

Why would you say no to that? Three missions isn't enough. There should be seven or eight at least.
The_Technician
to Psy's 1st post...whats wrong wit the car handling? it's great!

and i want a few more missions (when i say a few, i mean at least 20), such as breaking Gerald out of jail, as mentioned above...i want more clothes, things to spend my money on, new weapons, more interactivity with the city...just make the game as it was advertised...at least then i wouldnt feel so ripped off...
BASE-RACE
QUOTE(The_Technician @ May 25 2008, 01:59 PM) [snapback]1441065[/snapback]

and i want a few more missions (when i say a few, i mean at least 20), such as breaking Gerald out of jail, as mentioned above...i want more clothes, things to spend my money on, new weapons, more interactivity with the city...just make the game as it was advertised...at least then i wouldnt feel so ripped off...

Amen To that lol thumbup.gif
asthenia
Anything with Packie. Breaking Gerry out would make my fucking month though.
Psy
QUOTE(The_Technician @ May 25 2008, 02:59 AM) [snapback]1441065[/snapback]

I don't have a problem with the handling at all, but I've read a lot of posts from people wanting it back to the arcade driving from previous games.
NIKO_BELLIC
I really like the new handling, alot more realstic. I think we have enough missions but not enough vigilante,procedral mission or stuff like that you should be able to do vigilante missions and they need more side missions. Also much more clothes at least 6 or 7 differant shops there wasnt alot at all in gta 4. Also alot more buyable stuff because i am loaded but have bought everything there is to buy.You should be able to buy more houses,more clothes.I also think a good addition would be car stores at least 6 or 7 and you can actually buy like off saint row and you should be able to sell your car their. I will post more another time
Abbysful
QUOTE(NIKO_BELLIC @ May 25 2008, 08:09 PM) [snapback]1441328[/snapback]
I really like the new handling, alot more realstic. I think we have enough missions but not enough vigilante,procedral mission or stuff like that you should be able to do vigilante missions and they need more side missions. Also much more clothes at least 6 or 7 differant shops there wasnt alot at all in gta 4. Also alot more buyable stuff because i am loaded but have bought everything there is to buy.You should be able to buy more houses,more clothes.I also think a good addition would be car stores at least 6 or 7 and you can actually buy like off saint row and you should be able to sell your car their. I will post more another time

yeh the car stores was one of my expectations of the game. Since my cars never really feel 'mine'...well that probably comes from the idea that there not tongue.gif...but being able to buy your own vehicles, maybe even exclusives off the internet that cant be found on the streets would really give me the feeling of ownership....but if that was the case then they need to give us some bleedin garages cause i dont want those next-gen pedestrians ramming my cars outa the reserved areas everytime a bullet is heard.
Skinny 
More clothes, they're were barley any at all in IV.
NIKO_BELLIC
QUOTE(Abbysful @ May 26 2008, 01:20 AM) [snapback]1441434[/snapback]
QUOTE(NIKO_BELLIC @ May 25 2008, 08:09 PM) [snapback]1441328[/snapback]

yeh the car stores was one of my expectations of the game. Since my cars never really feel 'mine'...well that probably comes from the idea that there not tongue.gif...but being able to buy your own vehicles, maybe even exclusives off the internet that cant be found on the streets would really give me the feeling of ownership....but if that was the case then they need to give us some bleedin garages cause i dont want those next-gen pedestrians ramming my cars outa the reserved areas everytime a bullet is heard.

I would like garages to cus i lost my infernus that bernie gave me to shitty ped driving
PabloHoneyOle
Great topic, I'm glad people haven't gone overboard with their wishlists...

Here's a short list:
Storyline: I'd like to see more missions (20+ would be the tits) that expanded Niko's opportunities in the city (ie; more side missions; revenue streams) past completion of the storyline. I like what people have said about breaking Gerry out of jail; but I'd like some sort of... closure(?), something that doesn't just leave Niko as an unemployed immigrant running around the streets of Liberty killing people and pigeons.

Side Missions: Again, I think the ability for R* to add side missions such as 'Firefighter' and 'Taxi Driver'. [spoiler]Maybe Niko could take over Roman's cab company. [/spoiler] I'm sure there are many other original ideas R* might come up with, but it would be nice to have some source of revenue past 100%.

Savehouses: Make more available (through more storylines?) in more locations. The current savehouses are very spread out, there are a few locations that would make prime locales (N. Alderney; S. Algonquin, Broker). Everyone has mentioned garages, while I don't care either way, I could see how it could be added and beneficial for storing those hard to find cars.

Co-op: I think there should be a few other co-op missions; there are many opportunities and scenarios that could be played out in Liberty City.

Sure, clothes, car modification and all the other things would be great, but I'll keep my mind open and probably be completely happy with whatever else they offer. I've been nothing but pleased so far.
Mzeppelin
-More Clothes
-Car Modifications
-Taxi, Ambulance, and Firefighter missions
-More Safehouses
-Haircuts

I know there won't be all of those but I hope for at least 3 of the things on there.
Hardcore Ottoman
More enterable buildings. At least have these buildings only open for the reason that there are side missions to go along with them. (e.g. a man runs out and tells you his wife is fucking his brother so kill him as he runs through corridors and fire escapes through a whole city block apartment complex).

Harrop

I agree.
JoelManiac
I would just like a camera if there isn't one. Haven't really got that far in the game yet.
Harrop
QUOTE(!!Drifta!! @ May 28 2008, 11:50 AM) [snapback]1442385[/snapback]
I would just like a camera if there isn't one. Haven't really got that far in the game yet.

There's a camera on the second phone you get but it doesn't serve much of a purpose bar a couple of missions, it would be alot better if you could take pics and save them, but that's just another small thing which would have made GTA IV that bit better.
Abbysful
There should be a hell lot more heavy weaponary and not just like the return of the classi flamethrower minigun and rpg but also proximity mines, gas bombs and the like.
Also some more comedy melee weapons like the dildo from SA, i tink beatin the crap outa cop witha blenda or a leaf blower would be pretty fookin hilarious
PizzaDaHutt
I think they should add a strip mall with the following)
-Pizza parlor for niko to work for a bit by delivery
-clothes stores
-coverup buisnesses for mob bosses
-and a real estate office with the abillity to buy safe houses in.
Scarface513
I would love it if they had some kind of DLC for an option on multiplayer that you could turn on/off if you want to keep the bodies from disapearing after you respawn. That would be hot just to watch the bodies pile up!! Jumpy.gif
DanD
Something that uses the airport... Like planes. biggrin.gif I expect such a feature could be implemented using DLC. biggrin.gif
The_Technician
QUOTE(Psy @ May 26 2008, 04:43 AM) [snapback]1441324[/snapback]

I don't have a problem with the handling at all, but I've read a lot of posts from people wanting it back to the arcade driving from previous games.

oh...fair enough
well everyone should know by now that there is th option to do that on the pause menu...

I think the handling is 95% perfect...my only gripe is that when reversing and turning, you nearly always end up doing a perfect 180 degree turn...it gets annoying...
JoelManiac
The handling is perfect IMO ecept for what was metioned above. You should only be able to spin around as quick as you do in FWD cars.

QUOTE(Harrop @ May 29 2008, 01:54 AM) [snapback]1442484[/snapback]
QUOTE(!!Drifta!! @ May 28 2008, 11:50 AM) [snapback]1442385[/snapback]

There's a camera on the second phone you get but it doesn't serve much of a purpose bar a couple of missions, it would be alot better if you could take pics and save them, but that's just another small thing which would have made GTA IV that bit better.

Yep we need a camera the phone one is pointless. Also we should be able to upload pics like in Forza 2 etc...

QUOTE(.D. @ Jun 1 2008, 09:30 AM) [snapback]1443669[/snapback]
Something that uses the airport... Like planes. biggrin.gif I expect such a feature could be implemented using DLC. biggrin.gif

But where would you fly? Straight into a skyscraper? Unlike SA the whole city is populated, no deserts or farms etc
Harrop
QUOTE(.D. @ Jun 1 2008, 12:30 AM) [snapback]1443669[/snapback]

There would be too much 9/11 controversy, that's the main reason planes aren't in IV.
Ophis-
QUOTE(Harrop @ Jun 5 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]1445294[/snapback]

There would be too much 9/11 controversy, that's the main reason planes aren't in IV.

It's got nothing to do with 9/11. I suppose you think thats why they cut the wings from the dodo on GTAIII as well then hey?
Harrop
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Jun 5 2008, 04:00 PM) [snapback]1445328[/snapback]

It's got nothing to do with 9/11. I suppose you think thats why they cut the wings from the dodo on GTAIII as well then hey?

No smart ass because GTA III didn't even look fuck all or was even supposed to resemble New York City but IV is and does, it might not be the main reason why they didn't put planes in but it's defo one of them and until you can prove otherwise shut the fuck up! The main reason why is probably because the city just isn't big enough (like SA was) to justify putting a plane in the game. So bird.gif Liquidice !!!

DuPz0r
I think GTAIV lacked rewards for completing side missions. I think there should be some new side mission WITH some sort of rewards, like weapons/armour at hideout ect.

Homes and business should be available to buy, I think that it would make the game more fun and replayable.

Niko needs more clothes customization, and so does the online character. I think there should be more ranks to achieve past level 10, so the characters can be customized much more.

Online rewards would be good too, other then ranks. Not to sure what i would like yet, but i'll think about it.
mentalstampede
1. A couple more safehouses. Garages would be nice, but mainly just new safehouses in other areas, particularly Broker. The first one being repaired would be nice too.
2. Armor spawn in safehouses.
3. Tie up loose ends, e.g. [spoiler]kill Bulgarin, find missing diamonds, bust Gerry out of jail, etc.[/spoiler]

DLC could address all of thes items easily.
sirgraham
I would like to see:
More Cars
More safehouse or possible assets to purchase
More missions, like an entire new chapter in the story
Planes are unecessary, but would be fun
Generally more stuff to spend your money on
improved multi player
It would be cool if the missions had more decisions, and entailed more then just shooting and killing people. Like puzzle solving, or mini game type stuff..
NOLA88
I would definately love to have a cop uniform. that would make the vigilante missions alot more fun and realistic and the peds and feds would react to you diferently. it would be nice to beat some one up on the side of the road and the cops wont bother you since you whering the uniform unless you start shooting.

it would be cool to have the hydro jet again at least for online mp. how fun would that be to have dogfights like warhawk for ps3!!!
yadoso
I want a prequel. Pick any character, and you have a prequel. Pegorino, Gravelli, Packie, Derrick, Gerry, Francis, Ray, Elizabeta, Manny, Dimitri, Faustin... I could go on.

I also want more weapon variation. By the end of the game, I almost guarantee you have a Combat Pistol, M4, Shotgun, Combat Sniper, and MP5. I used the smaller sub machine guns in SA because of dual weilds, silenced pistols, a chain-gun, etc. Here, it's just take the best one, because the others are inferior. Weapons need more unique traits from the other versions of itself.

Stealth kills, and stealth in general.

Why did you take away my Firetruck missions Rockstar :d

There is something wrong with boats. You can't sit down right. What the fuck.
Skinny 
Do you think we will see anything about the governer election that is taking place in Liberty during the game?
AOmonsta
gyms to workout in to build stamnia and strength
take snapshots and films clips(like in halo)
new islands(highly unlikelmore missions
and microsoft should make the dlc free to get
Abbysful
QUOTE(mentalstampede @ Jun 6 2008, 06:14 PM) [snapback]1445699[/snapback]
1. A couple more safehouses. Garages would be nice, but mainly just new safehouses in other areas, particularly Broker. The first one being repaired would be nice too.
2. Armor spawn in safehouses.
3. Tie up loose ends, e.g. [spoiler]kill Bulgarin, find missing diamonds, bust Gerry out of jail, etc.[/spoiler]

DLC could address all of thes items easily.

brakin gerry out is definatly a popular addition to the game from what ive read, hopefully popular enough to actually make it in the DLC tongue.gif, how to get him out though could really require some creativity, maybe there can be multiple ways, such as simply blasting yah way through typical gta style with packie+possibly Derrick ([spoiler]if you killed francis instead obviously)[/spoiler]
driving away with that jail break of LibertyRockRadio fillin yah ears (also the band who sings that song is irish too so its a total neccisity) or maybe if they bring a cop uniform into it azwell maybe a more subtle approach like pretending to 'transfer' him to another prison.
Also according to the liberty police database Bulgarins already dead :S
Brutal Monster
[font="Arial Black"][/font][size="4"][/size]

I would really like to see more clothing stores and accesories like in San andreas such as chains, watches, and more sunglasses. Also in SA you could customize cars and your looks with tatto parlors and barber shops. The game left many openings for side missions to become another storyline too. Another 60$ for 30 more hours of gameplay would be well worth spending!!!
Seeen
-I've wanted some type of MP3 player so you can listen to music while on foot since GTA3. Where the hell is that already?

-More songs on the radio stations, Tuff Gong only has like 5 songs! Lame.

-More guns for sure, one or two more safehouses where you can store guns on a gun rack or something cool like that.

-Another clothing store or two. Switch your outfit up a little more often.

-Starting a business so you're not just a hired gun anymore. Seriously, every mission was just "kill these 20+ people, then steal some drugs or money or something." When does that end for Niko?

-A new chapter with the McRearys and maybe a new character or something?
Mintymanau
Id like to see a Casino - Rubbish Dump - be able to own Businesses - Car Yards - Hotels - Casino's - and have to employ staff to work in them - Use Pay Phones - be able to decorate places you own - buy burnt down buildings and do them up - be able to work after main story complete - get employed in a job. - bank robbery's - become mayor of LC.
Skinny 
QUOTE(Mintymanau @ Jun 29 2008, 10:04 PM) [snapback]1451589[/snapback]
become mayor of LC.

Because, in real life, all fresh of the boat hitmen become the mayor of a major city. rolleyes.gif
1UP
QUOTE(Harrop @ Jun 5 2008, 11:37 AM) [snapback]1445357[/snapback]

No smart ass because GTA III didn't even look fuck all or was even supposed to resemble New York City but IV is and does, it might not be the main reason why they didn't put planes in but it's defo one of them and until you can prove otherwise shut the fuck up! The main reason why is probably because the city just isn't big enough (like SA was) to justify putting a plane in the game. So bird.gif Liquidice !!!

No actually hes right, you are wrong, the games bridges are down because of "terrorists", its completely idiotic to think they didn't put planes in IV because of 9/11. The closest thing to a plane in a single city would be the dodo (which R* even stated it was pretty much a last add on to III), and seaplane thing in VC, which actually had a point to it given the location. Proof is easily the bridge thing alone. You don't need to fly planes in a singular city, it has no point and its completely ridicules. Matter of fact, that's more proof because R* are going for realistic.

Anyway on-topic... If I was to get DLC I would be hoping for few more gameplay elements (weapons, some kind of new vehicle ect) , but im gonna take a wild guess that it will focus more on online features then actually changing the game itself. I see them using it as a online patch with extra benefits really. I'll dream for what id want tho. tongue.gif
victimsfamily
This game has a really awesome potential, it would be great if it was finished, I don't know if the DLC will do that but here is what I hope for :

>What I want is basically everything that should have been in the game in the first place but was obviously taken out, plus other things that would be great.
In other words, more things to do and that are potentially without an end and more things to spend money on.

>One important thing to me is that every ameliorations of the DLC should be introduced story wise, or integrated, for example for the "MP3 player" thing, it should be a new feature that we could buy on the ringtones site for our wizzwireless.
Also the vigilante missions or new civil jobs should be scenarized. I don't want the old school "enter a cab and press a button to become a taxi driver".
We should be able to use the internet to apply for such jobs ! Like in the "Final Interview" mission, send our resume and maybe have an interview with multiple choices questions. That internet feature was underexploited !

Ok so some things were already said but I'll quote them and say it again :

-Some people talked about new ways to park cars. There's already lots of Parkings in the city, you know those superposed ones, they should be usable ! With a per hour fee ! Please hurt my cyber wallet Liberty City !
-Make new mini-games that could be downloadable through a new internet site on computers desktops. Awesome.
-Random events that would make the city live a bit, like marriages, demonstration on Star Junction, crime scenes, fires, random roadworks...
-Civil jobs like taxi driver, paramedic and firefighter, docks jobs (import export etc), vallet parking, trucker missions (make the truck trailers usable !), subway driver (maybe a little boring, but I would try it), Burger Shot and cook (I'd love that). Every one of them with infinite randomized missions. Now that the story is over and Niko had his revenge he should have something legal to do too.
-I want infinite randomized vigilante missions. And a cop outfit like said before, so that we're not shot by cops while dealing with criminals.
-One great thing would be the come back of the ROBBERY MISSIONS... I loved the idea in SA, but improved and with the IV graphics and city it would be hours and hours of great fun. Infinite fun.
-Another great thing would be the come back of the driver licenses. There could be a new law in LC that oblige every immigrants to pass the driver license again in America or something. Hence new cop behaviour that would check our driver license etc... In fact I don't even have any hope for that one at all but it would be great imo.
-A lot more shops available, every exciting looking one, those that were obviously meant to be available, the 24/7, the great looking restaurants too. I want to visit Willi's Mall ! We should be able to use the gas station if we want, maybe make it an option. Bars and clubs should all be open too. The ARCADE with new mini games.
Oh and in particular :
-The Car dealers should be available !! It's such a shame, they're here, we can enter them, there's even sellers but we can't buy the cars !!
-Also the phone numbers on AutoEroticar.com should be usable. Make Rendez vous with sellers then test driving, like in the mission. That should have been there in the first place.
-What's up with the Liberty City Gun Club ?? I really hope R* won't leave that kind of things away.
-Make every Auto Repairs usable (just repair, no color change).
-In the Payn'Spray, be able to choose the color.
-Seeen said "I've wanted some type of MP3 player so you can listen to music while on foot since GTA3. Where the hell is that already?" EXACTLY and I guess it could be easy to add as a DLC, just make the radio listenable on foot through the phone ?
-What would be great but I don't hope too much, would be the possibility to listen to our own music on the console DDR.
-Make every phone on the street usable.
-A real estate agency would be AWESOME. We should live wherever we want in the city. Now that Niko doesn't need no "safehouses" anymore, he can think of living on his own. There's some places I'd really like to live in in LC. Maybe make a rent system also.
-A way to save the photos we take with the phone, or with a new camera.
-There's gangs in LC, the DLC should present them and make them important.
-I'd like to take Kiki or Carmen on the Central Park lake, there's boats but they forgot the oars.
-I'd like new and funnier things to do with friends. Dance in clubs, re-open the funfair/amusement park, for example.
-A very very important thing : the pool game is awful in IV, re-do it completely, the balls' physics is completely ridiculous. (it was ten times better in SA)
-And maybe a gym with some new combat moves, but I could do without.

Plus I saw this on another thread :
"21 - Purchase the Amusement park and do it up as a working place for people. (ride the rides)
22 - Police have Spike strips.
23 - More random crimes from citizens.
24 - Working Ferry's at the Terminal."

Also an important thing I just remembered :
-the ambulances shouldn't only cure me and ignore and walk over all the people laying on the street when I call them. They should cure everyone in a defined perimeter (maybe Niko first), or take the bodies and call the police when there's dead bodies. >chalk body outlines.
SEMTEXBHOY
[color="#2E8B57"][/color]if you think about it, it has to be a prequel to the acctual game, as different charecters are killed off depending on how you play. . although i have to admit a prison break sceario seems to have been perfectly set up for. i'd love it to be the initial prison break then fleeing to vice city on the run and living the criminal life style there with tommy verceti giving you refuge and some criminal work. i don't think nico will be the main protagonist either. i would love to play as packie

could you not think off anything more boring. i want missions fun one's a new city to explore some fun new charecters. i don't want to work at burger shot or apply for jobs i wanna shoot people in the face with sniper rifles from half way accros the city. i wanna sell crack cocaine on the streets compete in bare knuckle boxing fights pimp some hoes blow up bildings and generaly reak fucking havock

clothes and accesories new guns new cars jobs at burger shot more realistic ambulance behavior what the fuck sort of shit is that to be hoping for you people are fucking idiots go play the fucking sims if this is how you wan't to play. also what the fuck does a bridge being down due to terorism have to do with actualy being able to fly a plaine into a building mimicking 9/11 you fucking morons
PabloHoneyOle
I think DLC should actually let you enter the game and become a part of it, leaving your boring, shit life behind.
SEMTEXBHOY
i wanna see in game home console's with other games with in game consoles in them so you can play a game in a game in a game in a game in a game, it could go on for fucking ever

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 8 2008, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1453467[/snapback]
I think DLC should actually let you enter the game and become a part of it, leaving your boring, shit life behind.

what film is that from
Mr. Bellic
Here's my wishlist:
1. I wish there was more hidden clothing.
Take for example, the happiness shirt.
I think for every Island, there should be a special shirt like the happiness island.
The colors of the shirts would be
Bohan: Red
Algonquin: Black
Alderney: Green
These should be put near landmarks like the happiness island has the statue and the happiness shirt is located [spoiler]up the stairs on the statue[/spoiler]

About the misson where you should[spoiler]break gerry out of prison[/spoiler], you should get an outfit from this like, for example:
People have rumored about an [spoiler]LCPD Police jacket[/spoiler], thought to be hidden near [spoiler]a police station, but nothing has turned up yet[/spoiler]. But I really think it should be featured in the mission, along with police hat and navy blue pants and black shades.
There should also be a criminal outfit (orange shirt and pants, handcuffs attached to one wrist)
Like for example, in the mission where you [spoiler]make a choice to kill francis or darrick, If you kill derrick,[/spoiler] there should be a mission where [spoiler]you meet up with francis so he can clear your criminal record, but instead surround you with NOOSE teams and police squads, and you get arrested[/spoiler] then little jacob [spoiler]busts you out of jail (since he owns)[/spoiler] and you leave wearing that outfit and he helps you find francis so you can [spoiler]kill him[/spoiler]

Definatley more clothing, and more stores and multiplayer options
more money for games that are ranked
there should be a wrist and hand option, so you can wear wristbands, watches and gloves or rings.
You should also be able to buy clothing online, because theres websites that sell clothes but it wont let you buy it, like for example:
[spoiler]someone said there was a rumored Love-Meet.net hat, but no one seems to find it yet, but you should be able to buy it with a shirt on the website and it then appears in your wardrobe[/spoiler]. There should be more acheivments, like you should get an acheivment when you find the said shirts at the beginning of this post.
also regarding the first wish on this thread, there should be a hat too that goes with the shirts.

Please don't talk shit about my wishlist, i think the stuff on here would make the game a little more interesting.

Thanks
~N
Dwayne
QUOTE(Mr. Bellic @ Jul 16 2008, 12:19 AM) [snapback]1454887[/snapback]
Here's my wishlist:
1. I wish there was more hidden clothing.
Take for example, the happiness shirt.
I think for every Island, there should be a special shirt like the happiness island.
The colors of the shirts would be
Bohan: Red
Algonquin: Black
Alderney: Green
These should be put near landmarks like the happiness island has the statue and the happiness shirt is located [spoiler]up the stairs on the statue[/spoiler]

About the misson where you should[spoiler]break gerry out of prison[/spoiler], you should get an outfit from this like, for example:
People have rumored about an [spoiler]LCPD Police jacket[/spoiler], thought to be hidden near [spoiler]a police station, but nothing has turned up yet[/spoiler]. But I really think it should be featured in the mission, along with police hat and navy blue pants and black shades.
There should also be a criminal outfit (orange shirt and pants, handcuffs attached to one wrist)
Like for example, in the mission where you [spoiler]make a choice to kill francis or darrick, If you kill derrick,[/spoiler] there should be a mission where [spoiler]you meet up with francis so he can clear your criminal record, but instead surround you with NOOSE teams and police squads, and you get arrested[/spoiler] then little jacob [spoiler]busts you out of jail (since he owns)[/spoiler] and you leave wearing that outfit and he helps you find francis so you can [spoiler]kill him[/spoiler]

Definatley more clothing, and more stores and multiplayer options
more money for games that are ranked
there should be a wrist and hand option, so you can wear wristbands, watches and gloves or rings.
You should also be able to buy clothing online, because theres websites that sell clothes but it wont let you buy it, like for example:
[spoiler]someone said there was a rumored Love-Meet.net hat, but no one seems to find it yet, but you should be able to buy it with a shirt on the website and it then appears in your wardrobe[/spoiler]. There should be more acheivments, like you should get an acheivment when you find the said shirts at the beginning of this post.
also regarding the first wish on this thread, there should be a hat too that goes with the shirts.

Please don't talk shit about my wishlist, i think the stuff on here would make the game a little more interesting.

Thanks
~N

This is the BEST idea so far to me....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.