Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Darko Brevic...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
What?
Darko Brevic... That special someone Niko had been looking for the whole game.

But did you kill him for his crimes or let him live??

Lets have some reasons for your actions.

Personally, I chose to kill him, watched the cutscene where Niko unloaded countless bullets into his body, then I carried on shooting him for good measure before leaving with Roman.
Ridikul
I killed every person possible.
What?
Ice cold... I only saved that geezer who was hanging on the ladder early in the game.
Ridikul
I didn't even know it was possible to save him the first time through, because I pumped him full rounds before he made it to the ledge.
Zen
I spared him..
Un-Amurikan Bastage
I spared the fuck. Let him wallow in his own pity and mental torture...better punisment than my gun can deliver.
FuddMan
I killed him. The execution sequence is fucking awesome.
JustCuz
I killed him too since that was basically a large part of the storyline, why would you spare someone you spent so long searching for?
PhantomStranger
You get a better result if you spare him, for niko anyway.

Why? unsure.gif
Ridikul
So I can spare them all the next time through.
bobs99
i killed him, i actually felt anger after hearing everying niko said in the car journey to him lol

but then i decided to reload and save him, cos of everything niko said on the car journey back
Ridikul
I couldn't hear anything Niko said because all of the goddamn car horns.

I didn't know about subtitles at that time.
The_Technician
i watched the cutscene (while noticing how niko's lip synch went amiss when he spoke serbian), then killed him and watched the execuion cutscene (where Niko unloads more bullets into Brevic than the desert eagle can hold...um?)

then i killed [spoiler]Dimitri and phil bell[/spoiler]

and experienced one of the worst game climaxs ever.

fuck. you. rockstar.

this game really does piss me off. i really felt like i was working towards something...and then the ending was like gettin raped by a blender. yeah...it was that much fun...

and now i have finished it...theres shit all to do! no way to spend my cash, no firetruck, taxi, ambulance missions...gayyyyy
Ridikul
Spoiler tags anyone?
The_Technician
this is mission discussion

it's a given that there will be spoilers
Ridikul
[spoiler]Killing Dimitri[/spoiler] isn't part of that mission.
The_Technician
so?...if you click into this forum (or this thread) you know that spoilers may be posted

anyway it's so close to th shittest game ending ever that i don't think anyone would care...
PhantomStranger
well there are two endings so.. yeah
Zen
QUOTE(The_Technician @ May 24 2008, 03:26 AM) [snapback]1440645[/snapback]
so?...if you click into this forum (or this thread) you know that spoilers may be posted

But you're spoiling something that has no actual relevance to the topic in hand. That spoiler warning doesn't give you the right to post spoilers willy-nilly.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ May 23 2008, 05:38 PM) [snapback]1440438[/snapback]
I spared the fuck. Let him wallow in his own pity and mental torture...better punisment than my gun can deliver.

QFT. That's exactly what I did.
RjrodVercetti
I killed him as well it was awesome. But I am planning on playing the game and doing the opposite of what I did the first time.
HB~Sauce
I spared everyone on the first play through, interested in doing the opposite the next time around.
ENVi3
QUOTE(What? @ May 23 2008, 10:15 AM) [snapback]1440379[/snapback]
watched the cutscene where Niko unloaded countless bullets into his body, then I carried on shooting him for good measure before leaving with Roman.
yeah, i even threw a grenade to "finish" him off.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(The_Technician @ May 23 2008, 09:05 PM) [snapback]1440638[/snapback]
i watched the cutscene (while noticing how niko's lip synch went amiss when he spoke serbian), then killed him and watched the execuion cutscene (where Niko unloads more bullets into Brevic than the desert eagle can hold...um?)

then i killed [spoiler]Dimitri and phil bell[/spoiler]

and experienced one of the worst game climaxs ever.

fuck. you. rockstar.

this game really does piss me off. i really felt like i was working towards something...and then the ending was like gettin raped by a blender. yeah...it was that much fun...

and now i have finished it...theres shit all to do! no way to spend my cash, no firetruck, taxi, ambulance missions...gayyyyy

I was unaware that you could kill Phil Bell.
(and I wouldnt cause hes the best.)
I beat the game with both endings and he was alive.
GLC
QUOTE(Ridikul @ May 23 2008, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1440401[/snapback]

i did the same as you,[spoiler]except for cherise(dwaynes ex).I was too busy with the other guy.[/spoiler]

Indy
I thought i'd punch him around just a little, since it took me 34 hours of my life to find him. Ended up accidently killing him, even though I didn't want to. Kinda gay since I didn't even get to see the awesome cut-scene.
Shard
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 27 2008, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1442198[/snapback]
I thought i'd punch him around just a little, since it took me 34 hours of my life to find him. Ended up accidently killing him, even though I didn't want to. Kinda gay since I didn't even get to see the awesome cut-scene.

Haha, I did the exact same thing.. I just wanted to beat him severely, not quite kill him, but he died after one combo. I was going to leave it but Niko didn't sound too happy in the car afterwards so I loaded it again and spared him like I meant to (kinda).
MIchaelF
I spared him but then they killed packies sister.If I would have killed him then Roman would have died which is worse than packies sister dying.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
I shot him at first, but ultimately let him live because of the stuff Niko was saying to Roman on the way back to Brucie's.
Killing him would have made Niko no better than [spoiler]Dimitri.[/spoiler] I figure he'll probably kill himself in time anyway with drugs.
asthenia
Swift shot to the head and alot of regret after...

...Is there any other way?
aye_rufus
QUOTE(LuxAeterna @ May 29 2008, 07:06 AM) [snapback]1442783[/snapback]
Swift shot to the head and alot of regret after...

...Is there any other way?

That's exactly what I thought. I'm playing through my second time (going for 100% this time through) and I think I will let him live, just to see how Niko reacts.
Charasmatic Weirdo
I killed him the first time. No real reason really apart from the fact that the first time through I decided on killing everyone that had the live or die option.

Of course, second time through, I'll do the opposite and spare them all.
trathen93
I myself couldn't decide on what to do .
I must have sat there for 10 minutes trying to decide. having roman there telling you to leave him just complicated the decision.It was like F**k off roman im not having my mind changed by a chubby slav.
But eventually after putting the gun to his head then removing it again , I decided to let him live.
I realised that i'd be doing the traitor a favour if I killed him. He didn't know where he was and in all honesty would die a slow painful death from his addictions
crazyturkey
You people that let him live sure are cold. He asked to die so I took the shot and got a nice thankyou and everything.

Seriously now, after all the fucking missions you go through to finding the fuck and then your just gonna let him walk in "the land of opertunity" what if he finds brian around there and brian gives him 500$ just for he can go see some fake american titties, over my dead body...... I killed the the smelly pig both times I played through the game.
MyLittleFriend
The first time I let him go, then I turned around and busted a cap in his leg when he was running away tongue.gif
Boss of GTA
Kill the fuck,and i started a another file and am going to spare him next time
horrorchicken
I executed the dood. But slowly and painfully. First one shot for each foot, one shot for each kneecap, one shot for the peenor, couple bonks on the head with a baseball bat and finally a headshot.
killer66
QUOTE(Ridikul @ May 23 2008, 11:19 AM) [snapback]1440428[/snapback]
I didn't even know it was possible to save him the first time through, because I pumped him full rounds before he made it to the ledge.

are you talking about "tunnel of death" because "that special someone" took place at the airport
Kid_Notorious
QUOTE(MIchaelF @ May 28 2008, 11:14 AM) [snapback]1442465[/snapback]
I spared him but then they killed packies sister.If I would have killed him then Roman would have died which is worse than packies sister dying.

This isnt relevat to this mission its a different choice that causes this to occur [spoiler]its whether or not u kill demitri that causes this[/spoiler]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.