Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cognoscenti
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
vvLMAOvv
Got this car from Little Jacob durring the very last mission. When I failed the mission the first time, I decided to take the car back to my safehouse and save it. I'm glad I did because I'm fairly certain that I have the only one availible in my game. Jumpy.gif I took it back out on the road and drove it around but no other cognoscenti's spawned. I then took it to several well known car cloneing spawn areas (you know where I'm talking about; certain streets that spawn 10 or so of the car you are currently driving), but still no duplicates. Does anyone else have one and if so, have you seen any others like it in your games while you are driving yours?

SMEAR
im pretty sure they spawn at pegorinos house but i dont know if they do after you beat the game
vvLMAOvv
QUOTE(SMEAR @ May 23 2008, 01:11 AM) [snapback]1440118[/snapback]
im pretty sure they spawn at pegorinos house but i dont know if they do after you beat the game

He didn't have this paticular car at his house. His was different, check out the tail lights. I'll check it out though. It's really strange that they won't spawn while I'm driving it. Never had that happen with any other car I've driven.
Canadianbacon123
I have a blue one at Playboy X's Mansion, and a Black one at the Alderny safehouse
vvLMAOvv
QUOTE(Canadianbacon123 @ May 23 2008, 01:23 AM) [snapback]1440126[/snapback]
I have a blue one at Playboy X's Mansion, and a Black one at the Alderny safehouse

How did you get the second one? Did you get it to spawn? I can't get it to spawn; I wan't 2! wallbash_red.gif
Un-Amurikan Bastage
There's always two at Pegorino's house, and I've beat the story. I don't think they're that great - sure, it's a $400,000 luxury automobile, but I want a $400,000 automobile that will get me going 250mph...
JosephLive93
I just used the cheat, doesn't get rid of any achievements.
Hardcore Ottoman
I've found one random one when I was over at a friend's house but I didn't really like it and did not pay much attention to where I found it.
Evmeister
QUOTE(Leng Tch @ May 22 2008, 06:47 PM) [snapback]1440140[/snapback]
I've found one random one when I was over at a friend's house but I didn't really like it and did not pay much attention to where I found it.

Its not that of a spectacular car, slow and bulky and the handling sucks.
quebecois22
Found one in front of a Burger Shot in Dukes... cool.gif scooter.gif
HB~Sauce
You had to steal one for Stevie, so thats where I found it.
mirdot
Pegorino has 2, Bell has one, and they do spawn for me. AND cheating does block one of the achievements.
Brucie Kibbutz
QUOTE(mirdot @ May 23 2008, 04:08 AM) [snapback]1440187[/snapback]
Pegorino has 2, Bell has one, and they do spawn for me. AND cheating does block one of the achievements.

I was trying to find that out, which achievements do spawning cars disable?~B
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Evmeister @ May 22 2008, 08:52 PM) [snapback]1440172[/snapback]
QUOTE(Leng Tch @ May 22 2008, 06:47 PM) [snapback]1440140[/snapback]

Its not that of a spectacular car, slow and bulky and the handling sucks.

Agreed, it's a beast and it drives like one. Slow, modern land-yacht that drives like the man-sedan it is. It is nice though...
braveheartofg
spawning cars doesn't block anyachievements...end of story!
Only health/wanted level cheats affect achievements
FuddMan
QUOTE(braveheartofg @ May 23 2008, 09:38 AM) [snapback]1440249[/snapback]
spawning cars doesn't block anyachievements...end of story!
Only health/wanted level cheats affect achievements

Actually spawning the Annihilator blocks one of the achievements. I can't remember which one for sure but I think it's either the achievement for surviving a six star wanted level for five minutes, or the one for successfully escaping from a four star wanted level.

The Cognoscenti is a pile of shit, frankly. The Mafiya version of the Sentinel is the car you want.
vvLMAOvv
Actually, spawning the Annihilator blocks 2 achievements. One it blocks is "walk free" and "one man army", but only if you save after you have spawned the Annihilator. If you unlock these two achievements then you can use this cheat without drawbacks. locked.gif
JosephLive93
QUOTE(mirdot @ May 23 2008, 04:08 AM) [snapback]1440187[/snapback]

What achievement is that?
The_Technician
these spawn at pegorino's house when you do his mission strand. i found a red one in alderny and went to pay and spray and kept spraying until it went black.

the one LJ gets you has a custom paint job though, for all i know...

and they're a pleasure to drive: tune into theJourney FM, wait till nighttime and cruise slowly...gangster bliss
PhantomStranger
QUOTE(vvLMAOvv @ May 23 2008, 09:15 AM) [snapback]1440122[/snapback]
QUOTE(SMEAR @ May 23 2008, 01:11 AM) [snapback]1440118[/snapback]

He didn't have this paticular car at his house. His was different, check out the tail lights. I'll check it out though. It's really strange that they won't spawn while I'm driving it. Never had that happen with any other car I've driven.

no your wrong. It is the same, plus they do drive around the street however they are rare.
Indy
I see these all the time in Alderney when i'm racing.
Harrop
QUOTE(vvLMAOvv @ May 24 2008, 04:55 AM) [snapback]1440661[/snapback]
Actually, spawning the Annihilator blocks 2 achievements. One it blocks is "walk free" and "one man army", but only if you save after you have spawned the Annihilator. If you unlock these two achievements then you can use this cheat without drawbacks. locked.gif

The best thing to do is just unlock all the achievements that do get blocked and then you can use the cheats without the annoying ' xxx achievement blocked' every time you do, and also you can cheat and save it afterwards but as you can just load it with and the cheats will still be stored in your phone but as long as you don't use it again you can still get the achievement.
Skippy Sigmatic
Why do people fap over these cars so much? What makes it better than the infernus or comet?
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 23 2008, 06:11 AM) [snapback]1440279[/snapback]
The Cognoscenti is a pile of shit, frankly. The Mafiya version of the Sentinel is the car you want.

Isn't the Sentinel a bimmer (beamer/beemer/BMW)?
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Leng Tch @ May 27 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]1442133[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 23 2008, 06:11 AM) [snapback]1440279[/snapback]

Isn't the Sentinel a bimmer (beamer/beemer/BMW)?

It appears to be - a beamer's my best bet for it.
We Are Ninja
QUOTE(The_Technician @ May 24 2008, 01:41 AM) [snapback]1440704[/snapback]
these spawn at pegorino's house when you do his mission strand. i found a red one in alderny and went to pay and spray and kept spraying until it went black...

and they're a pleasure to drive: tune into theJourney FM, wait till nighttime and cruise slowly...gangster bliss

It spawned at Pegorino's house long before I started his missions... I didnt' even know who he was a the time. It's not my usual speed, it's a tank, but it's just sooooooo nice. I feel like I'm on my own personal road-going yacht. And it's got some nice color combinaitons... It doesn't spawn like other cars, though. Probably because it's so huge.

The Mafia Sentinel is super tacky. A BMW M3 with an STi spoiler?!? The regular car looks infinitely better.
GTA~BOSS
pegs house spawns in a curved driveway the garage opens where usally 2 intruders sit but not aways
that beamer definty a knock off of a M3
hellsing
This car is worthless. You gain nothing from having one. I have to at least be able to win a race with it, if I'm going to keep it.
Boss of GTA
that car is gay, I rather have all of the sport sport which I do tongue.gif
JoelManiac
I see these all the time just driving around in Algonquin.
GLC
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 24 2008, 12:36 PM) [snapback]1440779[/snapback]
I see these all the time in Alderney when i'm racing.

me too.I also see loads of turismos and patriots,which imo are better than the cognoscenti.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.