Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: whos the best main charecter
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
killing machine
Niko
Tommy
CJ
Vic
Clauid
Ridikul
To be honest I'd have to say Niko.
Jasonhh
Tommy was the best until Niko came. Niko might be from Eastern Europe but that dude is straight up "Gangsta".
Boss of GTA
Niko,is Cluade from the 3rd or 2nd ?
What?
Niko is my favourite, it seems he has personality, feelings and emotions and all that jazz.

Didn't really like CJ, although he could be funny sometimes, whats a homeboy from the ghetto doing taking on a whole military base and escaping on a jetpack?

Tommy was a bit of a legend.

Claude started it all but didn't say a word.

So yeah, in my opinion Niko is the best smile.gif
Paul NYC
Niko. That son of a bitch. Lol.
insertclevername
Niko..hands down..

So much more dimensional than the older characters, you really feel immersed in the world that is gta 4 partly because of all the commentary by Niko.
lxlDeadPoolxl
Me biggrin.gif
Mzeppelin
Tony and Niko. I can't choose between them. Definently not Claude, fuck that mute.
bOnEs
niko's da best...

- claude was just an errand boy really... no depth whatsoever...
- tommy vercetti is second best... his balls-to-the-wall mentality was pretty cool, and fit the 80's vice perfectly...
- CJ was pretty good but, i thought they could of done better with the voice acting... he also seemed too unreal, TBH...
- vic and tony, i don't know... never played the "stories" games...

niko is the best because, he's the only character with depth to him... tommy did have some depth but, niko far exceeded tommy in that department... plus, niko really made the other characters in the game better... he played well off of them, and they played off of him well too... he's the first character that you actually cared about... the first one that made you think through your decisions based on what niko would do in the situation that was present... kill em, or let em live? which one should i kill when presented with two options? the choices you make with niko feel real...
Pez
Niko Bellic end of! smile.gif
JosephLive93
Niko too original, I loved Carl Johnson (CJ). Better than Niko Bellic I say.
CutThatCity
Tommy.
Skinny 
Tommy and Toni (such a tough huy, but so good to his Ma).
BioSphere
QUOTE(killing machine @ May 22 2008, 06:08 PM) [snapback]1440043[/snapback]
Niko
Tommy
CJ
Vic
Clauid

You Forgot Tony from LCS

but i'd say Tommy, until niko came. I think Niko Is.
joeymayhem
tommy will always be a legend gta 3 guy will alwas be legend for starting it all cj is were it starts becoming a character and niko blah blah i think in gta history niko will be forgoten tommy and clause will always be remembered
Skinny 
QUOTE(JosephLive93 @ May 24 2008, 03:56 PM) [snapback]1440697[/snapback]
Niko too original, I loved Carl Johnson (CJ). Better than Niko Bellic I say.

Fuck off, CJ is a gronk, even after all the power he aquirred in the underworld, no matter how close he was with both the Leones and the Triads he still acted like Tenpenny's bitch and he did everything his ungrateful skidmark brother told him to do.
JoelManiac
Niko, Did not like CJ or because he seemed fake sometimes. Hated Vice city so i don't like Tommy(worst game of the series IMO) and never really got into GTA3.
killing machine
myself i find it hard to decide i know i didnt care for the mute or cj because he was week. vic was cool tony was cool tommy was cold blooded awesome and nico is just as cold blooded.
Scarface513
Niko, at least til the next GTA comes haha, it seems lik they make each Charator a bit more interesting than the last. but that good. i don wanna be stuck wit some boring dude wit no personality, i love some of the smart remarks niko makes, he can joke wit you but few mins later get paid to whack yo azz. it funny
GMT
if it should be a chart as in the first post:

Niko (because of the depths)
CJ (he's "fuckin Crazy!")
Tommy (awesome comments)
that's about it. Claude sux, so do the others

I don't have a psp nor am I willing to buy a ps2 adaption of a psp adaption of a ps2 game... so I can't judge these cahracters
devilsnumber
id have to say tommy because he is just classic .... hawaiin shirt and jeans LEGEND lol there all good exept for cj [ try hard getto mofe ] and claude who was to cool for talking
juggernaut629
Niko was the shit--some of the screams and shouts he made during the gun fights--especially when he and Packie robbed the bank made those missions even more exciting. Cannot really remember the other characters to well anymore.
nathaniel

Niko
Tommy
CJ
Vic
Claude
niko is the main character in gtaiv pc thumbup.gif

Niko
Tommy
CJ
Vic
Claude
niko is the best main character in gtaiv pc
Marney1
QUOTE(nathaniel @ Apr 26 2009, 10:28 PM) [snapback]1498791[/snapback]
Niko
Tommy
CJ
Vic
Claude
niko is the main character in gtaiv pc thumbup.gif

Niko
Tommy
CJ
Vic
Claude
niko is the best main character in gtaiv pc

I'm struggling to understand 'nathaniels' purpose in life. ^ unsure.gif
ViceMan
To bump old topics with barely legible and confusingly doubly-written cryptic messages.

Still, I know there's an amnesty towards topic bumping now, so I mustn't complain.
w0lverine
Vice City's my favourite until date. In fact, I started to love the 80's culture thanks to GTA: Vice City! I could go raving on and on.. so my answer:

Tommy Verceti \m/

San Andreas was annoying. I don't know.. Just didn't like the plot and city. The country side and little towns... the culture... didn't really turn to be my favourite game...

GTA IV was... fun. Yeah lots of features that I loved. It still seconds Vice City for me though.

Yes, the ghost of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is still in me! Jumpy.gif
ViceMan
You can guess from my name what my favourite game is. It's a close one between Niko and Tommy for my favourite protagonist though.

SA was a good game, but the story was too far-fetched, that let it down. The characters, location, layout, replayability were all good however.
HELMET
Tommy was the best criminal, but I felt Vic was great as the guy who gets stuck into situations he really doesn't want to deal with but he feels he has to in order to save his family. Plus the involvement between Vic and Louise added a nice touch to Vic's character and the story. Call me crazy, but I felt VCS had the best storyline.
bobs99
CJ for me - he actually seemed the most 'real' - he even showed fear when it came to heights!

but yeah Niko's a good character, but i think CJ just seemed more real for me - niko seemed a bit to eager to jump into trouble, while CJ was forced into it

I love claud cos cold blooded phycotic silent crazy guy, who else would shoot up the mafia while never saying a word tongue.gif

but hes definatly not the best character lol

tommy was pretty cool but i honestly forgot what his personality's like as i havent touched vice city for years!
w0lverine
It was awesome knowing Ray Liotta did the vo for Tommy Vercetti... Jenna Jameson for the ' shady lady ' stirring things with the corrupt politician.. Ah! Good times rolleyes.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.