Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PSN trouble
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
Ex-PS Fanboy
ok, so I have completely forgotten my PSN password, and while trying to retrieve it, I accidentally turned of the remember password and sign in automatically, even worse, i gave a false age so i could get access to M rated games, and i've forgot what I entered as my birth date, so what do i do now? is there a way i can create a new account without any of this information? can i retrieve it using a computer? because i tried that and when i typed my awnser to the question, it keeps saying it's wrong

NVM i've decided to create a new account
Albo
I thought they sent you an email when you register ?
Sharpie Fetish
Just set up a new one your old one was i-hate-emos which was stupid how could you be taken seriously when your PSN name was that?
Pez
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 22 2008, 12:53 AM) [snapback]1439528[/snapback]
ok, so I have completely forgotten my PSN password, and while trying to retrieve it, I accidentally turned of the remember password and sign in automatically, even worse, i gave a false age so i could get access to M rated games, and i've forgot what I entered as my birth date, so what do i do now? is there a way i can create a new account without any of this information? can i retrieve it using a computer? because i tried that and when i typed my awnser to the question, it keeps saying it's wrong

NVM i've decided to create a new account

Saw u on today Bud!
how did you get the sub account working on multiplayer it wont work for me.
it says something "it doesnt have permissions" permissions 4 what?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.