Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jack Thompson charged by Florida judge
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Nec
Yes, Jackie got in trouble for harassing the kind folks over at R* FINALLY!

GamePolitics is reporting that a Florida Judge has recommended that Jack Thompson be found guilty on 27 of 31 counts of misconduct and is awaiting a Florida Supreme Court verdict to back him up. Thompson is striking back with allegations against the Judge and others, complaining that loyalty oaths were never signed. "Tunis made 21 recommendations of guilt in relation to Thompson's participation in Strickland vs. Sony, an Alabama case in which the anti-game attorney represented the families of two police officers and a police dispatcher slain by 18-year-old Grand Theft Auto player Devin Moore. Tunis also recommended that Thompson be found guilty on four out of five counts relating to his 2006 attempt to have Rockstar's Bully declared a public nuisance in a case before Miami Judge Ronald Friedman. An additional two guilty counts stemmed from a non-video game matter."

Quoted from Slashdot

The GamePolitics site is down, unfortunately.

Plenty of articles available through Google Search!
FuddMan
I think this is one of the few times where JT deserves a spot on our front page smile.gif It won't stop him though. He's a machine hell bent on taking all the fun out of this world.

Maybe Terminator 5 will based on his life story.
HB~Sauce
Hmmm, is the legal system actually working?
Skippy Sigmatic
I wonder what the other two counts were. huh.gif
Mad Space Ghost
ROFLAMO.
SyPh3r
wow that story is just crazy and for the dumbass kid who re enacted grand theft auto ont hose police officers your a dumb fuck and i hope you fry for that YOUR THE REASON THEY ARE TRYING TO BAN THESE KIND OF GAMES cause of dumb kids who get there mind warped in the game so bad that they go out and live in the game well now hes gonna see another side that isnt in the game getting butt raped by a large inmate
bobs99
Jack Thompson must have played a lot of GTA to be that bad tongue.gif
psychÝ
To be honest he is clearly nuts with no concept of reality, he should be sectioned.
Jasonhh
LMAO, Finally the jerkoff got busted, hope his ass goes to jail and learns his lesson, maybe if he gets lucky he might get butt raped like that kid.
DiO
Hmm, I anticipate the results of this.
rctfan1556
Hahaha! He is finally getting his. I hope this guy is disbarred and thrown in jail. locked.gif
Nec
Yes, I am really pleased. He is a total nut-case, and this may make him just completely snap as a result and go on his own "GTA" spree. They should preempt this by putting him in a straight jacket immediately.
-IXION-
QUOTE(SyPh3r @ May 21 2008, 11:40 PM) [snapback]1439520[/snapback]
YOUR THE REASON THEY ARE TRYING TO BAN THESE KIND OF GAMES cause of dumb kids who get there mind warped in the game so bad that they go out and live in the game

I don't believe that they get their mind warped by the game... the minds of these sorts are already 'warped'
Nec
QUOTE(-IXION- @ May 21 2008, 10:31 PM) [snapback]1439675[/snapback]
QUOTE(SyPh3r @ May 21 2008, 11:40 PM) [snapback]1439520[/snapback]
YOUR THE REASON THEY ARE TRYING TO BAN THESE KIND OF GAMES cause of dumb kids who get there mind warped in the game so bad that they go out and live in the game

I don't believe that they get their mind warped by the game... the minds of these sorts are already 'warped'

You are 100% correct on that.

Haven't seen you post in a while. It's the siggy! Not an easy one to forget.
CutThatCity
QUOTE(psychÝ @ May 22 2008, 01:13 AM) [snapback]1439535[/snapback]
he should be sectioned.

Indy
I rekon the judge is a GTA fan.
The_Technician
JT = Giant douche

thats my two cents
TrIgGeR HaPpY
haha this is so funny. JT should of just kept his mouth shut.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
[youtube]Dp3jda591M4[/youtube]

I felt this was appropriate somehow. Bring on the sentencing (hint: death)!
GMT
YEEHAW
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

so there actually IS a god...
great thing

woohoo
Amis
I hope he will be locked up in jail for good! biggrin.gif
neko_ceko
I so waited for this!

www.jack.thompson.justgotowned.com
deadmetal
I hope the slimeball gets found guilty...bet that man would try to ban Sex if he got the chance...
Do you recon they will have those old style punishments were we can all throw rotten food at his rediculous haircut?

oh and i picked something up from vgcats.com which i thought was helarity

Jack Tompson actually Emailed the comic artist there with this...at the end its quite amusing how much of a child he ends up being, had me in hysterics

http://www.vgcats.com/jack.php
neko_ceko
QUOTE(deadmetal @ May 22 2008, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1439997[/snapback]
I hope the slimeball gets found guilty...bet that man would try to ban Sex if he got the chance...
Do you recon they will have those old style punishments were we can all throw rotten food at his rediculous haircut?

I hope
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.