Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Champions League Final
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Pez
Im watching the match now smile.gif
who do you wanna win, its Penalties!!!
come on Man Utd!!!!!

whoever is not watching it ill update! biggrin.gif

Fuckin yes!!!! biggrin.gif
MAN UTD WIN!!!!!!!
chelsea miss on sudden death! smile.gif
Indy
That was awesome, ManU shulda finished it in the first half though. They were clearly the better team IMO. Good game though, a suitable final.
bobs99
wow that was tense!

yeeeeee UNITED!!!
Swiift
Damn United, they did deserve it but as Man U won the premier I wanted Chelsea to win.
Im an Arsenal supporter wub.gif
Pez
quite a few harsh shoves in the game smile.gif
Drogba got red card lol laugh.gif
i think man u did good in the 1st half, Chelsea cuaght up in the end.
Very intense final! biggrin.gif
Lee
Just finished watching it, as a neutral it was a fantastic game of football. United deserved it for their first half performance but Chelsea didn't deserve to lose after the way they got back in to the game. I'm from Manchester, not a United fan, but still I'm glad they won and am proud to come from Manchester. Some trivia, who were the only team to do the double over United the year they won the double? lol
Pez
Do you support a football team Lee?
Or you not Fussed?
Kamahl
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 21 2008, 04:37 PM) [snapback]1439425[/snapback]
That was awesome, ManU shulda finished it in the first half though. They were clearly the better team IMO. Good game though, a suitable final.

not really...

1st half Man U was better
2nd half and OT Chelsea was better

Im not a chelsea fan but i thought Chelsea played better.
Lee
QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 21 2008, 11:11 PM) [snapback]1439455[/snapback]
Do you support a football team Lee?
Or you not Fussed?

I'm a Man City fan tongue.gif
Harrop
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 21 2008, 10:37 PM) [snapback]1439425[/snapback]

I agree.
Indy
I rekon ManU were the better team, if they had finished it in the first half, I doubt Chelsea would have made a comeback. But then again, Chelsea had 2 great oppertunities in the 2nd half. It really was a close game, I guess i'm just biased towards ManU. I don't support them but i'm not too fond of Chelsea.
BRKS
Theres an old English saying. It goes like this........"THE REFEREES A WANKER" anyone whose bin to an English game will probably be familiar with it. Im not making excuses but c'mon was he fucking blind?? There were like 3 corners he gev to Man U when it should have bin a goal kick. Oh yeah plus all the shit Tevez did throughout the game and he only gets a yellow. Im not just saying this cus im a Chelsea fan bu ttell me this. Did you honestly think that Man U was gonna win it after their performance in the second half? + Plus you gotta feel for Terry, an inch to the left and its a whole different story.
Pez
i think both teams did well, its just unfortunate that john terry missed sad.gif
The ref did ease up in the end though smile.gif
good luck for the next one, but for now celebrate! biggrin.gif
Pieface
QUOTE(BRKS @ May 22 2008, 02:23 PM) [snapback]1439776[/snapback]
Theres an old English saying. It goes like this........"THE REFEREES A WANKER" anyone whose bin to an English game will probably be familiar with it. Im not making excuses but c'mon was he fucking blind?? There were like 3 corners he gev to Man U when it should have bin a goal kick. Oh yeah plus all the shit Tevez did throughout the game and he only gets a yellow. Im not just saying this cus im a Chelsea fan bu ttell me this. Did you honestly think that Man U was gonna win it after their performance in the second half? + Plus you gotta feel for Terry, an inch to the left and its a whole different story.

Tevez was quiet all game o_O And he didn't do anything, Terry was the one who ran over to him and pushed him about. Also Man Utd vs Arsenal and Man Utd vs Chelsea FA Cup, we played better in both those finals previous years but lost, now you can see how its like wink.gif
Lee
QUOTE(BRKS @ May 22 2008, 02:23 PM) [snapback]1439776[/snapback]

Football is full of 'is buts and maybes.'
BRKS
Yeh well next year we will see tongue.gif Finally my mates have stopped gloating and i dont have to listen to "Glory Glory Man United" every 5 mins smile.gif P.s seriously Tevez wasnt quiet!
Pieface
QUOTE(BRKS @ May 23 2008, 03:07 PM) [snapback]1440357[/snapback]
Yeh well next year we will see tongue.gif Finally my mates have stopped gloating and i dont have to listen to "Glory Glory Man United" every 5 mins smile.gif P.s seriously Tevez wasnt quiet!

lol, and Terry wasn't spitting, oh wai-
Sharpie Fetish
Drogba got sent off for bitch slapping tevez lol
NCP
Van der Sar!!
Sharpie Fetish

That was unlucky though you now why it happened the couple of days before the pitch was bone dry and dying and they wanted it perfect for the match and soaked it what happened that day? It pissed it down and the pitch was waterlogged and they were trying to dry it out never did get it dry though and you could see players slipping throughout the match
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.