Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has Anyone Beat A RockStar Developer?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Crippin211
i seen a guy on MGC.com with every achievement except this one does anyone have it yet?
Brucie Kibbutz
From what I have seen, no one has this achievement. All the top players have thousands of kills and not one from killing a Developer.

If im not mistaken i think RockStar is waiting for a bit before playing online(they need to be labeled as Developers, they need to wait for a special weekend to come up for them(after which they will play every day afterwards), etc.)~B
SyPh3r
i heard developers from Rockstar are gonna be playing online May 24th so if you wanna get that achievment be online that day and just hope one comes in your game
Crippin211
QUOTE(SyPh3r @ May 21 2008, 07:32 AM) [snapback]1439073[/snapback]
i heard developers from Rockstar are gonna be playing online May 24th so if you wanna get that achievment be online that day and just hope one comes in your game

Where did u hear that from? cuz if so imma be on all DAY
azazin
Is that for XBL or for PSN?
FuddMan
QUOTE(azazin @ May 21 2008, 08:40 PM) [snapback]1439362[/snapback]
Is that for XBL or for PSN?

Probably XBL seeing as the PS3 version doesn't have achievements, but who knows?
asthenia
I'd imagine XBL too, it's not so magical if you do it on a PS3 due to like Duff said, no achievements, but I'd like to play with a R* dev anyway, just to say I had played one. I'll have to hook up the ol' 360 for that.
Brucie Kibbutz
QUOTE(SyPh3r @ May 21 2008, 07:32 AM) [snapback]1439073[/snapback]

Where did you hear this info from?~B
SyPh3r
it was on the channel g4 on x-play they were talking about it and had a rockstar developer on the show and he said that they all will finally be online on the 24th if you see a guy in his underwear and half naked thats a rockstar developer
Brucie Kibbutz
Allrighty, time for Brucie to look for some girl developers! Ice cold babes!~B
ConQueSteD
the next update for the game they will have over 30-40 developers online
Crippin211
QUOTE(I2un N Gun @ May 28 2008, 01:16 AM) [snapback]1442274[/snapback]

I SEEN IT, I SEEN SOMEONE WITH THE ACHIEVMENT FINALLY. it was on mgc.net cant member his name but he had all 50 achievements. Im at work right now so cant go onto xbox.com to see when he got it but he does go to leraderborads then GTA4 leaderboard and he's at the top
mattyg
I got it today...I hope they accept my friend request as well...if you dont believe me you can check my gamertag

and I don't recall if he was in his underwear I was just excited as hell
Crippin211
QUOTE(mattyg @ May 30 2008, 05:21 AM) [snapback]1443104[/snapback]
I got it today...I hope they accept my friend request as well...if you dont believe me you can check my gamertag

I FOUND ME ONE! SEEN MY FRIEND VOTEDGANGSTA WAS ON AND GOT HIM ONE SO I WENT ONLINE ASAP TO PISTOL ME ONE. tryin to figure out if it viral or not im thinkin it is, if u aint got it yet hit me up and we'll see if u can get it by killin me. if not...... i was in a room with like 5 developers. so........ GT Crippin211
BRKS
I know someone whose got it , but he said he cant remeber who it was he killed. ANYONE KNOW THE NAMES OF THE DEVELOPERS??
Ophis-
QUOTE(mattyg @ May 30 2008, 06:21 AM) [snapback]1443104[/snapback]

What was their name? Maybe your allowed to get them on your friend lists so you know when they are online to actually get the achievment?!
RAHUL
I was in Team Deathmatch, and this dude killed DarkAngel (Drk_Angl) cant remember the exact nick, and he said he got the achievement and that was a R* developer! I killed him but I didnt get the achievement, as for some reason I had it before lol!
FuddMan
QUOTE(BRKS @ Jun 2 2008, 12:35 PM) [snapback]1444012[/snapback]
I know someone whose got it , but he said he cant remeber who it was he killed. ANYONE KNOW THE NAMES OF THE DEVELOPERS??

You don't need to know the names... it's a viral achievement and practically everyone who has played online within the past 3 days has it now...
Crippin211
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jun 2 2008, 12:40 PM) [snapback]1444038[/snapback]
QUOTE(BRKS @ Jun 2 2008, 12:35 PM) [snapback]1444012[/snapback]

You don't need to know the names... it's a viral achievement and practically everyone who has played online within the past 3 days has it now...

i can vouch for that, i got it on the 30th and i let a couple folks kill me and they got it.
BRKS
I got it know. If your not sure who to kill in a game aim for the guys in the zombies suites. (Then had to get the achievement to unlock it. And i just realised zombies spread by virus/viral).
mastahkill666
I've got it lol but I didn't really thought it was rare, I just thought it was like some1 said 'spread like a disease' from person that killed a rockstar developer to another one that killed him etc..
xX Carpy360 Xx
QUOTE(Brucie Kibbutz @ May 21 2008, 05:48 AM) [snapback]1439029[/snapback]
From what I have seen, no one has this achievement. All the top players have thousands of kills and not one from killing a Developer.

If im not mistaken i think RockStar is waiting for a bit before playing online(they need to be labeled as Developers, they need to wait for a special weekend to come up for them(after which they will play every day afterwards), etc.)~B

I JUST GOT IT biggrin.gif !!! his gamertag his=ZODIAK323
and his friends gamertags are =Carlos Chavarin
=Frazer 111
=fraser 415
RAHUL
QUOTE(mastahkill666 @ Jun 3 2008, 01:42 PM) [snapback]1444362[/snapback]
I've got it lol but I didn't really thought it was rare, I just thought it was like some1 said 'spread like a disease' from person that killed a rockstar developer to another one that killed him etc..

I think thats how it was supposed to be. I know then it wont be kill a rockstar developer! But think about it, how many R* developers are there?? I mean they wont be playing GTA most of the time even if there was loads! So it would take most of us forever to get the achievement! But hey check this; Im sure there is another Multiplayer achievement somthing like get 10kills in one match? Somthing along those lines. So anyway why isnt that achievement like a disease/flaw thing? Like I killed 10 enemy and somone that kills me gets the achievement?? You guys know what I mean yeah?

Ophis-
QUOTE(RAHUL @ Jun 11 2008, 05:17 AM) [snapback]1447018[/snapback]
QUOTE(mastahkill666 @ Jun 3 2008, 01:42 PM) [snapback]1444362[/snapback]

I think thats how it was supposed to be. I know then it wont be kill a rockstar developer! But think about it, how many R* developers are there?? I mean they wont be playing GTA most of the time even if there was loads! So it would take most of us forever to get the achievement! But hey check this; Im sure there is another Multiplayer achievement somthing like get 10kills in one match? Somthing along those lines. So anyway why isnt that achievement like a disease/flaw thing? Like I killed 10 enemy and somone that kills me gets the achievement?? You guys know what I mean yeah?

Because then ONE person would do all the hard work and everyone else would get the same achievement for killing just that one person... not to mention if there are a few achievements to get that only require one kill... you'd gain them all by simply running somebody over. Totaly pointless idea im afraid.
xplicitnmd
QUOTE(Crippin211 @ May 21 2008, 03:27 AM) [snapback]1439024[/snapback]
i seen a guy on MGC.com with every achievement except this one does anyone have it yet?

i believe i might have.. wt is the name of the achievement?
Harrop
If you actually read the achievement properly it doesn't say Kill a Rockstar developer it just says kill a Rockstar. And as everyone is saying it spreads like a virus so when you kill someone who has got the achievement and they are a zombie with yellow R* pants on then you will get the achievement, thats why they are zombies because its a virus. I worked this out before I even got the achievement its quite obvious, as if they are going to make the developers play all day every day just so we can get an achievement. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(xplicitnmd @ Jun 11 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]1447117[/snapback]
QUOTE(Crippin211 @ May 21 2008, 03:27 AM) [snapback]1439024[/snapback]

i believe i might have.. wt is the name of the achievement?

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie
Anton
ive got it. this topic was started a few weeks back and then suddenly people were saying they got it. once they said it i came on and my first TD this guy was on his own against all other teams. probably wanted everyone to get it
hunty
Yes you just need to play the the wright time as i was

If you dont belive me go on xbox.com and look for HUNT50
FuddMan
Why are you guys posting like this is a difficult achievement to get? For the millionth time:

THE "LET SLEEPING ROCKSTARS LIE" ACHIEVEMENT IS VIRAL. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO UNLOCK IT IS KILL SOMEONE WHO ALREADY HAS THE ACHIEVEMENT.

=/
xplicitnmd
well i got it. so if u want the virus, add my gamer tag xplicitnmd and send me a message on live lettin me kno you want the "virus".. We'll make a party and who ever wants it can kill me. Lol

QUOTE(Crippin211 @ May 28 2008, 02:40 AM) [snapback]1442287[/snapback]
QUOTE(I2un N Gun @ May 28 2008, 01:16 AM) [snapback]1442274[/snapback]

I SEEN IT, I SEEN SOMEONE WITH THE ACHIEVMENT FINALLY. it was on mgc.net cant member his name but he had all 50 achievements. Im at work right now so cant go onto xbox.com to see when he got it but he does go to leraderborads then GTA4 leaderboard and he's at the top

yeh.. lol. u 211 huh? jus 2 let u kno im 311 all day bt real recognize real homie..
Linkin Parkinson's
It's gon be 187 after 187 it's gon be BLOOKA after BLOOKA that nine-eleven

Everyone must have it now because this was my first day playing online and I played Team Deathmatch and like my first kill gave me the achievement. I looked for the zombie suit on the player model can someone tell me how to access the zombie shit?
Ophis-
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jun 20 2008, 05:12 AM) [snapback]1449267[/snapback]
It's gon be 187 after 187 it's gon be BLOOKA after BLOOKA that nine-eleven

Everyone must have it now because this was my first day playing online and I played Team Deathmatch and like my first kill gave me the achievement. I looked for the zombie suit on the player model can someone tell me how to access the zombie shit?

Play ranked games, get to level ten. done.

locked.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.