Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random Pedestrian Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA4 Guides
flippy1008
Since all the characters are random, the times they appear are all random. A map with all the Random Peds will be coming later. This new guide shows a table of where the peds are and what you have to do. Again, the times they appear are very random, and the exact location are also bound to change however the location in the guide is a rough location of where they will be.

Tyla
Marnie
Unlocked after completing ''Three Leaf Clover'' for Packie McCreary.
Found in the park in City Hall, between Liberty Lane and Diamond Street

First Encounter
You must drive Marnie to Alderney City so she can purchase Drugs from her dealer, once you drop her off, you give her $500 and she gets her drugs, mission passed.

There's a second encounter too, I'll get round to that later.
Swiift
nice guide mate happy.gif
Tyla
Marnie Part II
Found between Quartz Street and Ivy Drive South in Varsity Heights, Algonquin.

After a bit of abuse, Marnie will ask you to drive her to Grand East Terminal so she can go back home to the Midwest. Grab a motor, take her there, and its job done, you give Marnie another $500.

Gracie Ancelotti
Found at a house between Babbage Drive and Hardtack Avenue in Acter, Alderney.

Encounter
Walk near to Gracie and she recognizes you as the man who kidnapped her, she screams for the 5 Ancelotti Heavies protecting her. There's a guy on a balcony and the rest are ground level, kill them and mission passed, no reward.

Ruubie
I just can't find Pathos and Marnie the second time. I've slept to pass time, I've done some races and looked everywhere, but I just can't find them. What am I doing wrong? Att what times are should they show up? I heard that you should check for Marnie at about 10 AM, however when I showed up at that time she wasn't there once again.

Can you help me with this, Tyla? Thanks!
Tyla
I found Marnie at about 1pm, it took a few days to get her to appear though.
§ynch
QUOTE(flippy1008 @ May 19 2008, 11:30 PM) [snapback]1438613[/snapback]
Any contributions will be helpful.

Nice work Flippy. cool.gif
You might want to add Eddie to your RP guide.
His missions do count toward 100% completion.

Eddie Low
Unlocked after “Actions Speak Louder than Words”.

First encounter:
Near AutoEroticar Dealership in Berchem, Alderney. Between 12 - 4:00AM.
He talks to Niko, acts very weird and needs a ride to get rid of something.
Take Eddie out to the docks to reach his destination, and then to the Westminster area after that.

I did this mission in a beat up cop car with 2 backup guys inside. Didn't know that was even possible.

Second encounter:

South of where you first met him, vicinity of Berchem, Alderney. Between 12 - 4:00AM.
This time he has no bag for delivery, but immediately starts creeping Niko out again.
Basically, confessing to sick crimes, and when Niko says it's not cool,
Eddie stresses he can't control himself, and attacks Niko with a knife.
Kill him to complete the mission.

Notes:
Eddie was the serial killer of news reports from radio broadcasts,
and the Weazel and Liberty Tree news websites.
After Niko kills Eddie, the Liberty Tree runs a complete 'Exclusive' news article about him being found dead.

This is roughly where I found him:

Dr. Evil
Map of random people.

NOTE: You don't have to be walking down the street to "meet" them. You can just be driving by in a car, some you just have to be within a few blocks of them for the "friend" icon to pop up on your map. All can be found during the day with the exception of Eddie Low (only appears between 12am-4am). Once you have one encounter with someone you usually have to wait about 1-2 days in-game for the next encounter with them.
AdamBuddy
am i able to just stand on the spot on sneaky's map and eventually find the random pedestrian or do I have to be doing something IE walking,driving etc
§ynch
QUOTE(AdamBuddy @ Jul 9 2008, 01:11 PM) [snapback]1453755[/snapback]
am i able to just stand on the spot on sneaky's map and eventually find the random pedestrian or do I have to be doing something IE walking,driving etc

They become unlocked over time, through missions.

For example I had driven past AutoEroticars many times
before passing “Actions Speak Louder than Words” and Eddie was never there.
That mission unlocked him.

The same goes for Sara, but she spawned late at night for me,
where I thought she would be there during the day. Also on her second
mission she was not there, and after circling the block she was.

Trial and error, you will find them.

PabloHoneyOle
I've been waiting for the Marnie II appearance, I've been all over Varsity Heights waiting for her.

She's the last random ped I need.
AdamBuddy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 10 2008, 12:51 PM) [snapback]1453855[/snapback]
I've been waiting for the Marnie II appearance, I've been all over Varsity Heights waiting for her.

She's the last random ped I need.

I just got her. it's 12:01 and I just finished dropping her off. So try around that time.
Fullpipe360
Has any one else got to 99.5 percent complete. I'm thinking theirs a random character I've missed but I've looked for days. I can't find that .5% anywhere.
flippy1008
If any of you want a .pdf version of this guide, please pm your email addie and i will send it to you
sneathy
QUOTE(Fullpipe360 @ Aug 6 2008, 03:24 PM) [snapback]1457987[/snapback]
Has any one else got to 99.5 percent complete. I'm thinking theirs a random character I've missed but I've looked for days. I can't find that .5% anywhere.

I have got the same problem... I have 99.5% and its driving me crazy... It has to be a random ped because they are the only thing in the game worth 0.5%... Keep looking mate and good luck
ehcHKay
Yeah, finding that last random ped. will get you too 100%. It could possible be a 2nd or 3rd part of a ped, such as Brian or Sara. Good luck.
leestons
Good guide, keep up the good work.

Ps, havent posted in years cos i think i got banned from a ip range, i hadnt done anything wrong
6 shooter
A general remark:

if the ped doesn't show up at any time, simply do some missions - anything that causes the game to progress. E.g. 3rd mission from Brian was made available for me after I completed Out of the Closet - I was at ca. 26% progress at that time.
GTAMAD-Andy
hey could you email me the .pdf please would be most appricated if you could:)

QUOTE(flippy1008 @ Aug 7 2008, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1458201[/snapback]
If any of you want a .pdf version of this guide, please pm your email addie and i will send it to you

hey mate my email is: andys_got_guts@hotmail.co.uk sound if you can send it:)
§ynch
QUOTE(GTAMAD-Andy @ Nov 26 2008, 04:18 PM) [snapback]1472940[/snapback]
hey could you email me the .pdf please would be most appricated if you could:)

QUOTE(flippy1008 @ Aug 7 2008, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1458201[/snapback]

hey mate my email is: andys_got_guts@hotmail.co.uk sound if you can send it:)

As mentioned in the other thread when you asked, the best guide is Psy's:
http://www.gta4.tv/guide/104/random-pedestrians/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.