Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joseph's Rendering
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
JosephLive93
Joseph's Rendering

Hey guys I am doing free rendering, all you need to do is reply here with the following rules:

•Must give a URL or Image in BB Code on the reply
•Max Size: 1024x768 (PM me on this forum if it is any bigger)
•Will change color of the render if asked to, include the color
•Pictures can only be based off of Grand Theft Auto IV (PM me if you want one that is not based off of GTA IV)
•TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO BE RENDERED.

RULES MAY BE ADDED OVER TIME.

Remember I may not get straight to your render, I do have a life other than sit around and wait for images to be rendered

This a REALLY QUICK example of what a render is (I will show the color change of images later on.):

Original:

Edited:
psychÝ
What so you are modelling 3D images from pictures people post?
Amnesiac
Why don't you post an example of what you're talking about?
Indy
Do you mean you're just gonna cut around the image?
ILTS
Renders are just the images with a transparent background allowing them to be easily used in sigs like Van Hel Singh's.

[Renders-images already cut-out/masked to speed up the design process and complement your web graphics!]
psychÝ
QUOTE(ILTS @ May 21 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]1439494[/snapback]
Renders are just the images with a transparent background allowing them to be easily used in sigs like Van Hel Singh's.

[Renders-images already cut-out/masked to speed up the design process and complement your web graphics!]

No they aren't, that is what n00bs call them to make them feel 1337 all it is is cutting out images and that is what it should be called, rendering is to create a 3D model of something.
JosephLive93
QUOTE(psychÝ @ May 21 2008, 10:51 PM) [snapback]1439498[/snapback]
QUOTE(ILTS @ May 21 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]1439494[/snapback]

No they aren't, that is what n00bs call them to make them feel 1337 all it is is cutting out images and that is what it should be called, rendering is to create a 3D model of something.

Yes, it is cutting out an image I haven't had a chance to use my computer since I made this thread, but I got an example up that took me about 10 minutes did not spend any time on, don't have that much time because I was in a rush I need to do something so that is probably the crappiest render I have ever done, and will be the last crappy one, but I am just trying to give you a slight idea of what a render is. I am not sure bout the 3D model part though.
Indy
I think renders come from 3D objects, since they are rendered without a background, so most other graphics without a background are called renders too. But if you're gonna cut images out for us, i'd love it lol, would save me alot of time.
JosephLive93
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 22 2008, 08:55 AM) [snapback]1439705[/snapback]
I think renders come from 3D objects, since they are rendered without a background, so most other graphics without a background are called renders too. But if you're gonna cut images out for us, i'd love it lol, would save me alot of time.

So I am ready to render images tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.