Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS2 Screenshots
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Korben
A few picks on Playstation's website. Im not sure if they are just copies from the PSP screenshots, but I don't recognise them.

Website link is Click It will ask you to verify your age when you go in.

I know these are not exactly anything exciting as everyone has seen most of the game, but Im sure someone will spot difference's.
-spyder-
Yeah these are new pictures for the PS2

Thanks for posting link of update
-spyder-
Ive also been looking at some other websites and it looks like there might be new content for the PS2

Click

and also that the price of the game might be exactly the same as Liberty City Stories at 19.99

This is good news for PS2 owners
Korben
QUOTE(-spyder- @ Feb 14 2007, 10:37 PM) [snapback]1300909[/snapback]

Ive also been looking at some other websites and it looks like there might be new content for the PS2

Click

and also that the price of the game might be exactly the same as Liberty City Stories at 19.99

This is good news for PS2 owners

Even cheaper on Amazon. Check out this price!!

Amazon

16.99. F**king amazing!!
Tyla
Play.com - 14.99 wink.gif
-spyder-
And I paid 40 when VCS first came out for the psp mad.gif

owell, its worth it
Handsome B Wonderful
The pics look decent. And by decent i mean exactly like the PSP pics.

I can't believe it comes out in less than a month. Yayz!
Strike
They look crap.

They looked better on PSP due to the screen ratio but Rockstar aren't even gonna bother fixing that. Those screen makes the graphics look stretched.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.