Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FAT F*CKS KILLING THE OZONE
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Styl
Article
Excerpt-
British scientists say they use up more fuel to transport them around and the amount of food they eat requires more energy to produce than that consumed by those on smaller diets.

According to a team at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine this adds to food shortages and higher energy prices.

Discuss
Indy
This is fucking hilarious.
Styl
I especially like this quote from the opposite P.O.V.

"It is estimated that one-fourth of the food produced in the U.S. goes to waste. Does having 50 extra pounds in a Chevy Tahoe really affect gas mileage? I do not think so."
Bain
Yeah.......in general yeah but fat people are.........well........its not legal to kill them, and I wouldnt kill my parents......unless that is they betrayed me to my enemies.
Austin
If you eat meat, particularly beef you're doing much more damage tot he ozone than a fat person.
TwoFacedTanner
Well, I don't see how one fat person is any different than a car load of people that carpool together. Or a car full of friends on a Friday/Saturday night.
Pieface
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 19 2008, 01:26 PM) [snapback]1438171[/snapback]
Well, I don't see how one fat person is any different than a car load of people that carpool together. Or a car full of friends on a Friday/Saturday night.

Because a Carpool keeps 3 cars off the road, a fat person needs a car each, and the heavier the load off the fat person the more fuel it has to use to gain the power to drive.
neko_ceko
Its not legal to kill them anymore.
NIGGALICIOUS
what the FUCK???

That is hilarious lmao. Just put all fat people in a Prius and we'll be ok, oh wait... Prius is too small
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.