Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4.TV Forum Skin
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
If you've been a frequent visitor to our forums, you'll probably have noticed that the skin didn't exactly match the website template. Well now, thanks to Zen, we have a brand new, GTA4.TV themed forum skin.

Head over to the Forums to check it out. If you don't like it, you can always change to a different one from your User Controls.

Please leave any feedback you have about the skin in this topic.
Tyla
Nice work guys, its a lot better than the aqua skin wink.gif
Zeus
Much better. You should make this the default skin because tbh when I first visited the forum the ipb skin put me off.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(Smacktard @ May 18 2008, 02:32 PM) [snapback]1437612[/snapback]
Much better. You should make this the default skin because tbh when I first visited the forum the ipb skin put me off.

Seconded.
This one is simply awesome, better than Aqua by far.
Zeus
Although the subforum links on the board index outshine the forum title.

Would maybe look better with the title in yellow and the subforum/led by links in white.
Sharpie Fetish
I like it alot.
DanD
Wow. biggrin.gif It's brilliant. Good work.
Swiift
very nice i like it much better!
Other skin was very plain!
The Last Sunset
It changes the whole atmosphere of the forums - nice. And it's a little easier on the eyes than the previous default skin.
CutThatCity
I like it smile.gif
FuddMan
QUOTE(Smacktard @ May 18 2008, 02:32 PM) [snapback]1437612[/snapback]

It is the default skin. If you log out you'll still see the new one.
Harlequiine
Much better, good work guys :]
JosephLive93
Love the new skin, way better than the other two. Matches the theme (obviously) and I like the dark skin.
asthenia
Nice one, this is the only skin on any forum - ever, thats made me ditch the default IPB skin, I love that fucking skin. sleep.gif
TexasDominators
great work, its like a whole new forum.
HB~Sauce
I love it, definately an improvement.
gingergenius
i'm the only one who think's it's shit. oh well, i'll just change it no harm done.
DiO
QUOTE(Asthenia @ May 18 2008, 10:50 AM) [snapback]1437655[/snapback]
Nice one, this is the only skin on any forum - ever, thats made me ditch the default IPB skin, I love that fucking skin. sleep.gif

I have to agree. I loved the simplicity of the default IPB skin and after all these years im used to it. As you said though, I am going to be using this one. Its great.
JustCuz
Great, I like dark themes (they don't blind me late at night when I'm online tongue.gif )
Styl
Threw me off for a minute, I thought I went to the wrong bookmark.

I'm going to use the default skin though, I'm settled into my ways lol.
Mekstizzle
Nice. Don't like the way the smileys look though. Nothing can ever replace IPB Default for me.

Whilst you're at it, get rid of the atrocious aqua skin. And can us Gold members have a better gold bar. I might throw up a prototype if you want.

1) Lil Jacob isn't a Bling Bling gangbanger typical twat

2) That shit is so early/middle 00's, it's 2008 man.
Indy
I love the IPB Default too much to change.
Benzilla
It's a very nice skin, but I'm used to the IPB deafult so I dont like the skin to be changed. I think you shoulda just changed the banner. But good work anyway!
Zen
I'm glad that most of you like it. And the ones who don't...well, there's two other skins you can choose from, that's what the selector is there for. =P
GTA~BOSS
i like it easy on the eyes and pretty cool
deejay
its a motherfucking work of art, i having seen art this magnificent since my trip to Venice, the scales of imagination is only surpassed by the dept of the texture that encompasses this work of pure genius.....
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(deejay @ May 18 2008, 04:19 PM) [snapback]1437897[/snapback]
its a motherfucking work of art, i having seen art this magnificent since my trip to Venice, the scales of imagination is only surpassed by the dept of the texture that encompasses this work of pure genius.....

ha ha!

meh, i don't like it. i'll stay standard thankyou.
DiO
QUOTE(Zen @ May 18 2008, 04:54 PM) [snapback]1437877[/snapback]
I'm glad that most of you like it. And the ones who don't...well, there's two other skins you can choose from, that's what the selector is there for. =P

Great skin.

How do I not know who you are? Your an admin ohmy.gif
Pyrocy
I can't seem to get it to be working, there's no option to change it.

Goddamnit.
Hardcore Ottoman
It's at the very bottom--not in the navbar. It's under the orange-yellow button for feeds at the bottom of the page.
The_Technician
can i change it back?
neko_ceko
Nice
It is lot better then the old one, all through I am little confused with new one, but I'll use to it.

Nec
Thanks, Zen! It looks awesome!!
bOnEs
it's cool... it works... seriously, black and yellow are made for each other...
cuda is your boi
Looks nice guys, glad to see you guys keep on skinning IPB wink.gif, only thing I'm no a fan of is the text in some parts of the forums, mainly posts, my (very) tired eyes make it hard to read, but that could just be me.

Keep it up peeps.
Ophis-
It's ok, but both the website and the forum could be better (i loved the skyline image we were using when we thought the game could have been set in london). And why is the main site using the old San An oldskool font?! I think it should be more modern to reflect the game (plus its kind of a hard font to read sometimes).

Overall, great effort, it was long overdue for a forum skin. I don't dislike it, as its following the theme of the main site nicly, i think the main site has the design issues that the forum skin has now picked up on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.