Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IM Rank 19th IN THE WORLD FOR HANGMANS NOOSE
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Gunther Strigoi
Check the leader boards if you dont beleive me. And dont ask me for a pic! go look for yourself on xbox live leader boards. LVL 10 HERE I COME!!! 1 mill till im there.
FuddMan
And when you get there, you'll wonder what to do for the next two years except go back on WoW...
Anton
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 17 2008, 11:20 PM) [snapback]1437381[/snapback]
And when you get there, you'll wonder what to do for the next two years except go back on WoW...

haha, what a shout.
legend
Gunther Strigoi
Ive never played WOW? Funny how you assume stupid things before asking. I thought highly of you 2. Guess that went down the drain.
FuddMan
That means nothing to me coming from the guy who's played nothing but the same co-op mission for hours on end ever since the game has come out just so he can run around Liberty City in underwear. Honestly, find something else to occupy yourself with and pace yourself with the game. People aren't going to congratulate you if you tell them what you've had to do to get to level 10 so quickly, and you aren't going to be named in any history or record books, so stop acting like it's something to gloat over and move on to something else. It's for your own good.
Gunther Strigoi
I choose to play that muti player game over and over so i can pace myself in story mode. Thanks. Also being in the top 20 in the world is something to be proud of so fuck you! smile.gif Just cuz your addmin does not give u the right to treat new members like shit. thats just a way for us to leave. Matter of fact I think ill just say fuck this site and fuck you duff you peice of fucking shit. Delete My Account Asshole! you wont find me ever again on this site. PSY you should reveiw your addmins every now and again.
nirvanafrik
HAHAHA OMG ! duff is right men... always playing HANGMANS NOOSE :S get a life
Gunther Strigoi
I guess assholes run in packs! Way to kiss ass! Its not gonna get you anywhere.
Nec
I thought you were leaving 3 posts ago?
You an attention whore or what?

GTFO already.
nirvanafrik
QUOTE(Gunther Strigoi @ May 18 2008, 12:55 AM) [snapback]1437422[/snapback]

???? :-O omfg

no comments.. you are just an idiot

crazyturkey
Ummm... Congrats. But your only 19 because I havent played online but by june yall will go down a spot cause im gonna be #1 bitches

Edit: oh forgot to add "IM genitically supirior"
BASE-RACE
i guess people don't get that making a topic about themselves does'nt make themselves any more popular.... unless you were ranked number one in deathmatch or something... but yeah...

... Moral- don't be a Vlad, or youll most definitley be shot down...

Definition of a Vlad: someone who claims to be superior... but really is not..
BikerMatt13
Im gonna go play hangmans noose over and over again, get $4500 each time, then after weeks of sitting on my ass inside I will be ranked in the top 20 (19th to be exact), then I can make topics all over the internet about how me and 18 other guys are the shit. Ill talk to you guys in about 14-21 days, wish me luck.
GTA~BOSS
damn yall are fuckin crazy yall are like a pack of dogs just tearin at his pride lol ashame can't we all get along damn. all he wanted was hey goodjob maybe you should try to play something more challange like deathmatch then you could really brag but that ain't goin happen because i will take any of yall spot just for fun cause am the gta~boss. ohh yea good job gunther now wait..... fuck your on xbox nevermind i guess i just become #1 on ps3 then rub it in your cyberFACE .
Mekstizzle
Stats = Lyf

Honestly, I didn't even FUCKING KNOW that this game had leaderboards.
Swiift
The guy has done well, im ranked 3,000 (PS3) so i think 19th is pretty good.

DiO
People wouldn't be rinding your anus if you didn't mention in every single one of your posts that you're 19th in the world. No one cares, and stat padding is lame.
FuddMan
Apparently I'm 68th in the world for TrueSkill ranking in Team Mafiya Work... I need to check for myself at some point though... but the difference is I haven't even been trying o.O
jdid112
QUOTE(Gunther Strigoi @ May 17 2008, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1437422[/snapback]

Ha, neither is placing 19th on a leaderboard for a videogame.

Aahhh, don't fuck with us.
TwoFacedTanner
Whoa...you can go up in rank by playing Hangmans Noose? That is news to me...
Gunther Strigoi
QUOTE(Buffalo Bob @ May 18 2008, 07:18 PM) [snapback]1437968[/snapback]
QUOTE(Gunther Strigoi @ May 17 2008, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1437422[/snapback]

Ha, neither is placing 19th on a leaderboard for a videogame.

Aahhh, don't fuck with us.

Actually being top rank in a video game usually gets game mags to interview you! but hey, what the fuck do I know?
Swiift
wow you still haven't left, thought you were gonna be gone already, oh well sad.gif
JosephLive93
To be honest hangman noose really isn't hard at all, you just play it non stop to get such a high rank : /
Indy
Hangman NOOSE is boring. Team deathmatch is the best.
NIGGALICIOUS
LAWL!!!

WHY???

WTF???

ROFFLE!!!

"..."

*looks around*

What a waste of a topic... Top 20... Woohoo

FuddMan
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 19 2008, 11:11 PM) [snapback]1438457[/snapback]
Hangman NOOSE is boring. Team deathmatch is the best.

Nah, Team Mafiya Work ftw. Otherwise you get camped by RPGs.
Swiift
I hate the Team Mafiya Work, damn! laugh.gif

I have got to say either Race or Cops n Crooks
rallyarne
You don't need to brag about your rank on hangmans noose. I'm #9 in the trueskill ranking and that's the only thing that matters. The only thing you have to do to get to your rank is to play alot. The thing you have to do to get to my rank is to be REALLY good. That's what trueskill is all about, and it's harder to get to a high rank in trueskill ranking system...
bOnEs
QUOTE(rallyarne @ May 21 2008, 05:19 PM) [snapback]1439415[/snapback]
...The only thing you have to do to get to your rank is to play alot...

...and that's why i'll never be ranked in any online game, for any reason whatsoever... i don't play as much as these people... and that's why rankings and the whole R* social club means nothing to me... i can't spend 12 hours a day play GTAIV... i got a job...
rallyarne
obviesly you don't.. if you got to 19th place in overall.. that means you have played ALOT..
Pez
i just play multiplayer for fun, don't everyone?
if i get a rank-up its an added bonus.
Think like that Gunther.

But no, Your probably some nerd that sits on his fat arse all day staring at a screen, ever heard of a life?
Indy
Team deathmatch in the Prison with Melee weapons only. Fucking epic. There are serious brawls and you end up having 5v1s where some teams stick together and others run around individually, awesome for some oldschool brawls, espcially with plenty of players.
bobs99
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 21 2008, 11:09 PM) [snapback]1439453[/snapback]
Team deathmatch in the Prison with Melee weapons only. Fucking epic. There are serious brawls and you end up having 5v1s where some teams stick together and others run around individually, awesome for some oldschool brawls, espcially with plenty of players.

kidda singh - anychance i could try that with u?

oh and bak to topic moral of the story - dont brag about being high in something that only requires time to excell in, now go try being ranked top 20 in a game that doesnt just involve grinding the same multiplayer mode over nd over

congrats all the same tho
SyPh3r
woo hoo so high in hangmans noose takes no skill once u have the gametype memorised its not hard to pull the best time in ranked number 25 in deathmatch and you dont see me bragging at all your not the greatest at this game dude and no mag will interview you for being top in a coop mission ROFLMA
Marneyo Juano
woop-de doo.
I'd much rather spend 9 hours outside of the house going to the sea or hanging out with friends somewhere than playing some video game to enlarge my e-penis. The fact that you put so much energy and time to succeed in a video game means you can't do much in real life so you're trying to be successful atleast somewhere.
congrats...
smartian

you gota tell me more!!! - where the hell is the prison and can you really get inside?... I'm loving the sound of this...
especially melee attacks rather than full on fire power...

on the subjest tho, i think its sad to put the name of the thread about yourself, but would'v been ok to post something here or there about how well he has done...
My Bro is going full on with the storyline on the game, very close to the last one now... whereas i wana play the multiplayer and have some random fun... I love to use the imagination, no good just using the rockstar stories all the time.
Ejay1000

You have to spread the word, these matches are pure class, but try getting people to stick round long enough.6 chasing down 1, turning the corner into 8 of them, then all hell breaking loose. I truely LOL. As Comic Guy might say "Best video game ever!"

@ the original topic-Now do you see why there is not 18 other topics saying, I'm 18th, I'm 17th, I'm 16, etc etc.BTW no mag wants to hear anything Mr 19 has to say only Mr 1.
bOnEs
you know, one of my friends plays the "deal breaker" mode online all the time... it's a fun co-op mission and, i enjoy playing it too since the chasing part of the mission actually adds variety to an otherwise "linear" mission... and we play it just to earn money to unlock new clothes because, this mission has the best payoff, IMO... we really don't care about ranking up, just about unlocking new clothes... if i cared about ranking up, i would be at 6 or 7 by now... i am only at 3...

but, the funny thing is, he's played it a ton of times and yet, he's ranked 1800 for that mission... this dude, "Gunther Strigoi" must really spend every waking moment online playing his "hangman's noose" mission to be ranked 19th... i thought my friend played "deal breaker" too much but, realizing that as much as he's played, gunther has basically played his co-op mission about 10x more than my buddy...

wow... i wonder what gunther does for a living? i'm guessing he's in-between jobs laugh.gif...
Ejay1000
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 19 2008, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1449152[/snapback]
you know, one of my friends plays the "deal breaker" mode online all the time... it's a fun co-op mission and, i enjoy playing it too since the chasing part of the mission actually adds variety to an otherwise "linear" mission... and we play it just to earn money to unlock new clothes because, this mission has the best payoff, IMO... we really don't care about ranking up, just about unlocking new clothes... if i cared about ranking up, i would be at 6 or 7 by now... i am only at 3...

but, the funny thing is, he's played it a ton of times and yet, he's ranked 1800 for that mission... this dude, "Gunther Strigoi" must really spend every waking moment online playing his "hangman's noose" mission to be ranked 19th... i thought my friend played "deal breaker" too much but, realizing that as much as he's played, gunther has basically played his co-op mission about 10x more than my buddy...

wow... i wonder what gunther does for a living? i'm guessing he's in-between jobs laugh.gif...

No, not every waking moment just look at his thread "Looking for mature people"(Strange!!!)lol!
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Gunther Strigoi @ May 17 2008, 04:44 PM) [snapback]1437414[/snapback]
I choose to play that muti player game over and over so i can pace myself in story mode. Thanks. Also being in the top 20 in the world is something to be proud of so fuck you! smile.gif Just cuz your addmin does not give u the right to treat new members like shit. thats just a way for us to leave. Matter of fact I think ill just say fuck this site and fuck you duff you peice of fucking shit. Delete My Account Asshole! you wont find me ever again on this site. PSY you should reveiw your addmins every now and again.

He acts like this is a fucking business and the employees are mean ! OH NO! Fire them, psy! roll2.gif
BioSphere
His mom is in my top 20
HB~Sauce
^ Best random post ever.

Back on topic, that guy is a tool. Plain and simple.
HongKongPhooey
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 17 2008, 11:03 PM) [snapback]1437403[/snapback]
That means nothing to me coming from the guy who's played nothing but the same co-op mission for hours on end ever since the game has come out just so he can run around Liberty City in underwear. Honestly, find something else to occupy yourself with and pace yourself with the game. People aren't going to congratulate you if you tell them what you've had to do to get to level 10 so quickly, and you aren't going to be named in any history or record books, so stop acting like it's something to gloat over and move on to something else. It's for your own good.

videogame nazi, who knew being a admin meant you spend all your time flameing people that are excited for thier accomplishments. Im sure all your "forum friends" love your witty sense of humor, but you seem like a shit talking nerd to me.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(jesusdiceshoota @ Jul 18 2008, 01:23 AM) [snapback]1455233[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 17 2008, 11:03 PM) [snapback]1437403[/snapback]

videogame nazi, who knew being a admin meant you spend all your time flameing people that are excited for thier accomplishments. Im sure all your "forum friends" love your witty sense of humor, but you seem like a shit talking nerd to me.

Nice bump.

It was REALLY worth it for you to get that off your chest. Now everyone can start making fun of you.
Harrop
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 21 2008, 10:57 PM) [snapback]1439440[/snapback]
QUOTE(rallyarne @ May 21 2008, 05:19 PM) [snapback]1439415[/snapback]
...The only thing you have to do to get to your rank is to play alot...

...and that's why i'll never be ranked in any online game, for any reason whatsoever... i don't play as much as these people... and that's why rankings and the whole R* social club means nothing to me... i can't spend 12 hours a day play GTAIV... i got a job...

Same here and LOL at this Gunther twat fuckin loser who the fuck gives a shit about a ranking on a videogame, the more achievements and leaderboards your on just means how much of a life you haven't got outside of shagging your console 24-7, you nned to put the joypad down, go out and get laid and if you can't do that then shit maybe go to a brothel or somet, just think every £40 you spend on games, you could be getting your willy wet instead, Lol 070302buttsecks2.gif XD.png bird.gif

QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 21 2008, 11:09 PM) [snapback]1439452[/snapback]
i just play multiplayer for fun, don't everyone?
if i get a rank-up its an added bonus.
Think like that Gunther.

But no, Your probably some nerd that sits on his fat arse all day staring at a screen, ever heard of a life?

Lol

QUOTE(BioSphere @ Jun 26 2008, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1450904[/snapback]
His mom is in my top 20

Lol

QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Jun 11 2008, 06:47 PM) [snapback]1447147[/snapback]
woop-de doo.
I'd much rather spend 9 hours outside of the house going to the sea or hanging out with friends somewhere than playing some video game to enlarge my e-penis. The fact that you put so much energy and time to succeed in a video game means you can't do much in real life so you're trying to be successful atleast somewhere.
congrats...

Lol
TrIgGeR HaPpY
OMG! i thought this would have been locked by now
GMT
your 19th? so what?

means there's 18 who're better than you.

call again when you're among the best 3
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(GMT @ Jul 18 2008, 11:22 AM) [snapback]1455292[/snapback]
your 19th? so what?

means there's 18 who're better than you.

call again when you're among the best 3

This kid is long gone. He got pissy with the mod's and admin's and couldn't take it anymore.
HongKongPhooey
what I cant talk shit like everyone else? Sorry I was mean to "Duffy" can you please forgive me? Wait who are you?, oh wait new forum asshole sorry we haven't met yet, Im that one guy thats a dick to dicks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.