Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Robbing stores
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Sincil
I've heard several people on this forum mention robbing stores like perseus. How do you do it? I've tried pointing guns at the clerks, they just run off :S
GLC
some shops (like the modo in algonquin) have cash registers. i think you have to point a gun at the clerk to scare them off then you walk up to the register and niko will take some money.
el_bubba
You don't have to scare them off. Just walk behind the register and press the left button (on 360, I don't know what it is on PS3) to take money from the register.
Sincil
Thanks i'll try that
TexasDominators
yeah its not too hard but you wont get much money for it.
bobs99
what shops have tills, ive tried perseus, the car showroom, and cluckin bell and couldnt find a till in any of them
JustCuz
Theres registers in the internet cafe's.
Harlequiine
They should make a more in-depth robbery system for the next game, such as the bank job mission; recruit a couple of NPC mates and rob a bank, or a jewelry store. It would be pretty fun.
GLC
as ive already said i dont know much about this but when i robbed modo i only got $54
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Emptying the till behind the closed café area inside most internet cafés will yield about $150.
CutThatCity
QUOTE(Harlequiine @ May 18 2008, 04:47 AM) [snapback]1437501[/snapback]
They should make a more in-depth robbery system for the next game, such as the bank job mission; recruit a couple of NPC mates and rob a bank, or a jewelry store. It would be pretty fun.

Definately, say ever in game week or something you got to ring up some friends and organise a robbery of some sort...wouldbe pretty awesome.
asthenia
QUOTE(Lazzbrium @ May 18 2008, 03:02 PM) [snapback]1437620[/snapback]
Emptying the till behind the closed café area inside most internet cafés will yield about $150.

Lowest I've got is about $74 from TW@. They're always fairly nice in the money dept.

And yes, an in-depth Robbing system, I'd love it! I love robbing stores, fuck, another Three Leaf Clover would do me excellently, with no cut-scenes, just pure interaction.
bOnEs
i haven't tried to rob a store yet... do you get a couple stars in the process?
Swiift
i have robbed Perseus before and got $152 but i did get 2 stars for it!
Mzeppelin
Just go up to the register to steal from it. I still wish you could actually stick the owners of the stores up though.
Spyder 232
I went to the russian shop (the first one), killed the clerk and nabbed $8 from the till.
GMT
the robbing should be as it was in Vice City and not as boring as it is in 4...
Indy
This is why Saints Row was good. I just wish GTA took something from Saints Row. The store robbing was good and could have been elaborated in IV.
Pez
you point your gun at the staff and he/she will run off.
Then walk up to the till, press L1 (for PS3)
it will open and will auto have $20-100 if your lucky! tongue.gif
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 19 2008, 06:06 PM) [snapback]1438425[/snapback]
This is why Saints Row was good. I just wish GTA took something from Saints Row. The store robbing was good and could have been elaborated in IV.

yea, and random peds can hold up the stores too just like in Saints Row.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.