Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Niko CAN smoke !!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
pip14
go up to someone in the street (thats smoking) and press L1 and Niko will ask them for a ciggeratte, or sometimes steal it!
asthenia
He'll hold a cigarette if someone drops it but won't smoke it.

-edit- And when you switch to a weapon he sort of flicks it to ground as if to get rid of ash. Weird.
Nec
Hehe, no kidding! I tried as soon as I read this, and ended up swiping the cig and the dude hit me...then the cops arrested him XD.png
TwoFacedTanner
Sweet Action!
asthenia
Don't forget to throw them at innocent bystanders once you're finished with your cigarettes, kids.
TwoFacedTanner
Cant get him to do it. He just stares at them and hails a cab if it goes by.
bOnEs
no way!! i have to try this out when i play next... i wonder if you can steal someone cell phone that way too?!? someone go out and try that one!!

EDIT: actually, if you can swipe a cigarette, maybe you can swipe anything from a ped... coffee, cell, groceries, etc... maybe not but, i'm gonna try it out when i play next... which might be tomorrow...
asthenia
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 16 2008, 11:41 PM) [snapback]1437027[/snapback]
Cant get him to do it. He just stares at them and hails a cab if it goes by.

Walk into someone who's smoking, then press L1 when they drop the object. That's all the cigarette is, just an object. But you can look 'cool' walking down the road with it. sleep.gif

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 16 2008, 11:55 PM) [snapback]1437033[/snapback]
no way!! i have to try this out when i play next... i wonder if you can steal someone cell phone that way too?!? someone go out and try that one!!

You can't "steal" it, as such, just walk around with it when they drop it. Same as cigs.
§ynch
QUOTE(pip14 @ May 16 2008, 02:55 PM) [snapback]1437006[/snapback]
go up to someone in the street (thats smoking) and press L1 and Niko will ask them for a ciggeratte, or sometimes steal it!

VERY nice find.
I like all the hand-actions, but this one is rare.
I've thrown tourists' own cameras at them,
soda bottles, and even darts, but not smokes.
Cool!
Albo
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 16 2008, 06:55 PM) [snapback]1437033[/snapback]

EDIT: actually, if you can swipe a cigarette, maybe you can swipe anything from a ped... coffee, cell, groceries, etc... maybe not but, i'm gonna try it out when i play next... which might be tomorrow...

Pushing random ped's on the floor when they're carrying groceries and watching it fall on the floor is always fun:D
Btw great find I would never of tried this.
HB~Sauce
Cool, I love how you can pick up bricks and shit and throw it at people, nice touch.
Dicky
Nice action, but I can't do it.. Is it happen randomly?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.