Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
GTA ShutDown
Why cant we change our names anymore?

Gold members can....

But im not saying im poor or lazy but i cant be bothered paying money just to change my name

i mean once every 3 months?

Come on

Im not saying i dont like this forum

(Look at my posts for e.g.)

But please can we change it back?
TwoFacedTanner
I didn't think regular members could change?
Not that I want to, I love my name.
Nec
That has been a gold member thing for at least since I joined 2 years ago, IIRC. And you aren't paying to change your name, you are paying to support the site because it is a great place. gold member forum and changing your name are just bonuses wink.gif
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 16 2008, 07:23 PM) [snapback]1436883[/snapback]
I didn't think regular members could change?
Not that I want to, I love my name.

QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 30 2005, 09:44 PM) [snapback]935533[/snapback]
The ability to change your own name has been revoked because of certain instances. However, if you would like to be able to change your own name you can purchase a Gold Member account. If you don't want to spend a couple bucks, then feel free to ask for an appropriate name change here. You can get a new name once per 3 months, so make sure you're happy with your decision.

FuddMan
Here's an idea: think more carefully about what you have your name changed to next time so you don't find yourself begging to have it changed again less than three months afterwards. Problem solved.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 16 2008, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1436888[/snapback]
Here's an idea: think more carefully about what you have your name changed to next time so you don't find yourself begging to have it changed again less than three months afterwards. Problem solved.

Thats the problem my brother keeps logging on to my account and changing my name

I change my password but he hacks into my computer and finds it out

Its annoying
FuddMan
I'd appreciate it if you didn't lie tbh. It isn't my problem anyway.
Zeus
QUOTE(Niko vs Claude @ May 16 2008, 07:31 PM) [snapback]1436895[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 16 2008, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1436888[/snapback]

Thats the problem my brother keeps logging on to my account and changing my name

I change my password but he hacks into my brain and finds it out

Its annoying

Translated.
Nec
People seem to have some serious brother issues here.
1UP
3 months is not that long, just enjoy the name you have until then. Besides, if it wasn't 3 months then there would probably be to many people asking to have there name changed all the time (back to what it was, or different names). From what I seen some people change there name allot. lol
Pieface
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.