Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zero Punctuation Reviews GTAIV
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pyrocy

If you have never heard of Zero Punctuation, shame on you! This week, GTAIV goes under the intense, hilarious scrutiny of Yahtzee, the fast talking Brit of the show. It goes on to point out on how a wimpy barley tree is more invulnerable to a Securicar than a man made light posts made from thick steel. Needless to say, if you have not heard of this show, please do check it out as it gives out the more insight of a game than a heavily biased Gamespot article.

Source: The Escapist
Zankou
Fucking hilarious, Great review.
JustCuz
Er...Do we have a translator present? unsure.gif

Ha! Spinning out like a merry go round! tongue.gif
Randomly Insane
lots of good points made in the review.. and hilarious to boot...

ONLY thing i think was off was the bit about the PS3 version... but thats just me being a fanboy.. happy.gif

oh and i forbid anyone to use my comment to start another console war in here.. dry.gif

aussie_b8ler
i just watched his review. i got addicted. i literally sat at my computer watching every review he has done. sad i know.

he is so fucking funny, he talks about video games and he lives in Australia (my home country).

what more could I ask for?

the answer=nothing.
The_Technician
^ to watch while getting a backrub from 3 naked women?
aussie_b8ler
who's to say that hasn't already happened wink.gif
The_Technician
ha. well i haven't had one while watching anything.

i did however get one yesterday and it's nicer than i thought it would be (Y)
aussie_b8ler
who am i kidding. i havn't had one from any more than one girl. andi definatley wasn't watching a game reveiw, but it could have been something else on the internet. if you know what i mean wink.gif

three girls notworthy.gif
btw how could you think that 3 girls would be anything short of godly.
1UP
Yeah learning to drive geese is a bit tricky.
Kuwong
Yahtzee is a mastermind. he brings so much fun to stale, simple text reviews.
TriBaL26
So where is the video..

This is pissing me off now theres no fucking video on this link
FuddMan
QUOTE(TriBaL26 @ May 15 2008, 12:07 PM) [snapback]1436151[/snapback]
So where is the video..

This is pissing me off now theres no fucking video on this link

http://img.skitch.com/20080515-b9k6exkjwpe...q4bytahu5jr.png huh.gif
Sharpie Fetish
Yahtzee eh? im a big fan of his work been watching him sicne the Fable review first came out on youtube and i agree with every sentence his says

I agree with all the points he makes

Getting away from cops is too easy

Getting thrown out of the windshield by some pissy little tree is complete bollocks compared to just smashing a metal lampost down

and beig back in liberty ity again *groan*
I Made Your Mom In GMod
I'm amazed how few people know of Yahtzee on this site, I've known him since he was first around.
I do agree with him though on most of his major points. While GTA IV is absolutely ace, it's not perfect and probably in no way deserving of the 100% review scores it's been getting. Crackdown was a lot more fun, if very shallow.
Full Metal Monkey
Lazzbrium, i don't agree with you on the Crackdown point. Crackdown was a filler for GTA IV as was Saints Row.

I really agree with alot of the points made in the review. The game is awesome but it is far from perfect. Definately a 90+ scoring game but not 99%. Only one game has ever been worthy of that and that was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the N64.

That game was well ahead of its time.

The thing that cracked me up was when the Lamp post said to the Tree 'Fuck you, bitch'. I couldn't stop laugh. That would make an awesome signature.

Lamp-post said to the tree: Fuck you bitch. biggrin.gif
Merkleguy
Don't everyone jump on his dick at once his review had me really laughin like a school girl but u'd be pissed if everytime u went into a lamp post on chase and your car stopped dead in the street you flew out died and had to restart even you survive you gotta get back in your.

So for that reason something has gotta stop you(trees), otherwise you'd feel you were driving a tank.

Yahtzee makes loads of good points that i agree with but if one game deserves the 10/10 then GTA 4 is it, otherwise no game will ever get the 10/10 spot.

p.s Yahtzee is one funny guy i watched every review after that one
J-Mi
bingo, niko bellic-model citizen lmfao!
Anton
i just knew that guy would review gta.

ive been visiting his site every wednesday for new reviews
Batroo
QUOTE(Lazzbrium @ May 15 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]1436551[/snapback]
I'm amazed how few people know of Yahtzee on this site, I've known him since he was first around.
I do agree with him though on most of his major points. While GTA IV is absolutely ace, it's not perfect and probably in no way deserving of the 100% review scores it's been getting. Crackdown was a lot more fun, if very shallow.

QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ May 15 2008, 09:51 PM) [snapback]1436559[/snapback]
Lazzbrium, i don't agree with you on the Crackdown point. Crackdown was a filler for GTA IV as was Saints Row.

I really agree with alot of the points made in the review. The game is awesome but it is far from perfect. Definately a 90+ scoring game but not 99%. Only one game has ever been worthy of that and that was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the N64.

That game was well ahead of its time.

The thing that cracked me up was when the Lamp post said to the Tree 'Fuck you, bitch'. I couldn't stop laugh. That would make an awesome signature.

Lamp-post said to the tree: Fuck you bitch. biggrin.gif

Could both of you both point me to where it says a 10/10 is suppose to be a perfect game? Because in that definition LOZ:OOT wouldn't get a 10/10 either, since it wasn't perfect, it had it's flaws. IGN said that the give out 10's to games that push boundaries and break the mold.
Indy
Fucking hilarious. Best IV review yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.