Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Digital TV Aerial
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
Lee
I've recently bought a new HD TV for the xbox. It would good to also use it as a second tv but I don't currently have an aerial. My terestrial aerial rusted and fell off the roof a couple of years ago and since then I've been getting my TV through a satalite dish which won't be able to serve my second tv. My question then is this, is it possible to get a set-top digital aerial, similar to the coil terestrial receivers, or do I have to get a proper digital aerial put up on the side of my house? I've briefly looked around on google but can't find an answer to my question.
Pieface
QUOTE(Lee @ May 14 2008, 09:05 PM) [snapback]1435852[/snapback]
I've recently bought a new HD TV for the xbox. It would good to also use it as a second tv but I don't currently have an aerial. My terestrial aerial rusted and fell off the roof a couple of years ago and since then I've been getting my TV through a satalite dish which won't be able to serve my second tv. My question then is this, is it possible to get a set-top digital aerial, similar to the coil terestrial receivers, or do I have to get a proper digital aerial put up on the side of my house? I've briefly looked around on google but can't find an answer to my question.

You can get one for indoors, yes. I have one!
Lee
Can you get them built in with freeview or are they two separate things?

Edit: any links to the sort of thing I need, they wern't jumping out at me off the search engine. Cheers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.