Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would you purchase a classic game?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
GTA_SA
Would you purchase a classic game?
Nec
What kind of classic games are we talking? Before what year?

Listing sure-fire classics:

I would love a few of the old stand up (or table) arcade games. Sinistar, Galaga, Pac Man, Joust, and Tron to name a few.

We still have all the old Nintendo consoles, and I still love playing Super Mario Brothers.

bOnEs
QUOTE(GTA_SA @ May 13 2008, 11:22 AM) [snapback]1435114[/snapback]
Would you purchase a classic game?

who wouldn't?!?! i go to the local trade-in shop all the time and browse their nintendo 64 collection... i usually walk away with at least one game... i like the classics.... they're cheap, and still a ton of fun to play...

i still have my SNES but, man it has seen it's best days... i'll play mortal kombat, monopoly, mario all-stars, or harvest moon on it every now and then but, it takes a few tries to get that old cadillac to start...
Ridikul
Probably if I saw one, but I have a vast rom collection on my PC already.
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Ridikul @ May 22 2008, 05:57 AM) [snapback]1439667[/snapback]

EMULATORS? THIS. IS. BLASTPHEMY!!!
Nec
QUOTE(Cyantist @ May 24 2008, 04:48 AM) [snapback]1440782[/snapback]

Agreed! Nothing beats a stand-up arcade game. I like the old consoles, too. Emulators are good to tide you over until you get the REAL versions.
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Nec @ May 24 2008, 08:15 PM) [snapback]1440924[/snapback]
QUOTE(Cyantist @ May 24 2008, 04:48 AM) [snapback]1440782[/snapback]

Agreed! Nothing beats a stand-up arcade game. I like the old consoles, too. Emulators are good to tide you over until you get the REAL versions.

Or a home console

The only time i use emulators is if i have the chance to buy a new game (retro ones) i see if i like it i really buy the game regardless because its a classic and somnewhat rare
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.