Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Load failed!?!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
PhantiKid
Ok, while i was playing GTA: SA, right when i was starting up my game, it instantly went to a new game. At first, I wasn't freaked out, but when i tried to load a saved game of mine, it just said "Load Failed!" For the next 2 weeks, I tried to do everything I could think of to get back that saved file (i.e. restarting the game), but they all didn't work. Now on that saved file, just to let you know, I only used cheats like 3 times (Which were about gaining $250,000, regaining health & armor, and repairing cars). So even when i did ABSOLUTELY no cheats on another new game, it still was the same as the last time... WHAT THE ****?!?
Nec
Corrupt game file. It happens even without cheats.
HB~Sauce
It could also come from starting a game on a release version but then buying like a "Greatest Hits" version or a non hot coffee version and the save not working. It happened to me when I finished my bro's launch copy of Vice City but then got a newer version for my birthday that had hatian slurrs taken out of the game and then it would save "Load Failed!" and start from the beginning of the game.
Weasel
Try the magic words:
On the PC
Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.
Reboot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.